FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

ALL IN PLAY NFL- Fins +115 Over Titans

4-2 weekend in CFB. Putting all my winnings on the Fins. The more I think about it the more I'm in love with it.

Fade or follow I don't care. Fins off the bye, better talent, more competitive coach than Philbin. I've been hearing a lot of good things about my squad the past couple weeks as far as practices and personnel.

willing to put my neck out on the line and go all in on this play and I suggest you guys do the same. I will gladly leave this site for good if they lose, as most of you seemingly would enjoy. I'll be glad to have the last laugh in your face tomorrow.

good luck

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Would be nice. Leaning that way myself. Remember when Sparano came in the first game was on the road as small dog and completely different team showed up. One of my favorite situations in nfl is 1st game after head coach is fired. Much as these guys want to pretend they play just as hard as any other week, they will be coming to play.also, Tannehil same pattern as last year. Sucked big donkey balls the first few games then stepped it up. Let's go fins.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Would be nice. Leaning that way myself. Remember when Sparano came in the first game was on the road as small dog and completely different team showed up. One of my favorite situations in nfl is 1st game after head coach is fired. Much as these guys want to pretend they play just as hard as any other week, they will be coming to play.also, Tannehil same pattern as last years . Sucked big donkey balls the first few games then stepped it up. Let's go fins.
    Yep. I really wanted to hear from Suh this week and he finally came out and said that he hasn't been performing and he needs to cause more disruption whether being double teamed or not. Just the fact he came out saying that and showed some kind of urgency/passion made me want to play this even more. I think it starts with him, if he's lazy with that big fat contract the whole team will emulate. I expect a lot more unified team this weekend

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Flipper Miami has buried us all year

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Miami will make you rich tomorrow. Play the odds jj. They call it gambling for a reason. However, this isn't a gamble it is a sure thing
    Points Awarded:

Blazermaniac gave FlipsideRM 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

Watch the bills game last Sunday against the Titans.. The Titans defense is no joke.. Lots of respect for their D and Mariotta.. Miami will eventually break out, but I wouldn't bet this game to be it..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by tiktok View Post
    Watch the bills game last Sunday against the Titans.. The Titans defense is no joke.. Lots of respect for their D and Mariotta.. Miami will eventually break out, but I wouldn't bet this game to be it..
    okay. Lose out on free money

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    okay. Lose out on free money
    I see this thread from you every week and it hasn't been free money.. It's been going broke..

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

entertaining

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    entertaining
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  26.2 KB

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I see this thread from you every week and it hasn't been free money.. It's been going broke..
    I haven't gone all in on a Dolphins bet all year. Feel free to be the loser who takes the Titans my man

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO

I haven't gone all in on a Dolphins bet all year. Feel free to be the loser who takes the Titans my man
    I'm staying away from this game.. Dolphins could break out, but their isn't enough to show me they will.. Coaching change and week off aren't enough.. Good luck.. Hope they pull through

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I'm staying away from this game.. Dolphins could break out, but their isn't enough to show me they will.. Coaching change and week off aren't enough.. Good luck.. Hope they pull through
    Good luck to you. Look forward to the bills-fins rematch when we're finally playing like a team

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Irony meters everywhere just exploded.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    Irony meters everywhere just exploded.
    Look who's back and must have had a losing day. Go beat your meat bro

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

4-2 weekend in CFB. Putting all my winnings on the Fins. The more I think about it the more I'm in love with it.

Fade or follow I don't care. Fins off the bye, better talent, more competitive coach than Philbin. I've been hearing a lot of good things about my squad the past couple weeks as far as practices and personnel.

willing to put my neck out on the line and go all in on this play and I suggest you guys do the same. I will gladly leave this site for good if they lose, as most of you seemingly would enjoy. I'll be glad to have the last laugh in your face tomorrow.

good luck
    Keep posting Flip, there's no need to leave this site if you lose. Forget about all that bullshit.

Good Luck.

MoeSedway

Look who's back and must have had a losing day. Go beat your meat bro
    +482 today while you fire up another ALL-IN/retirement thread. Back off the ledge, Flipper.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You had a similar thread against the Bills and Jets and got buried

I guess the Phins will win one eventually.....or go 1-15 again LOL

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    +482 today while you fire up another ALL-IN/retirement thread. Back off the ledge, Flipper.
    That wouldn't get him the attention he craves

MoeSedway

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    That wouldn't get him the attention he craves
    These threads are a pathetic look for any human over the age of 5 or so.

Beta-modes.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

None of these losers post in my winning threads and none will be seen after the Dolphins win. Moving on....

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Keep posting Flip, there's no need to leave this site if you lose. Forget about all that bullshit.

Good Luck.

thanks bro. Nice asses. Good luck on your plays tomorrow

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Good Luck.

9 booty for the win...then # 6

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i would never put a ton of money on a team like miami, would rather put it on a winning team. i see denver and arizona cruising. miami will be a close game. they should win, but then again, new coach, confused playcalling, etc. missed assignments. anything can happen in a dolphins titans game, but i hope you win this. would like to tail you but just don't see a possible thrashing so i can't justify miami anymore than ten.

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

You're nuts!

Titans

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Clown shit bruh

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yep. You went big on the game before philben was fired. You should be gun shy betting on anything that swims this week.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been following some of your college football picks ... no need to leave the site, just ignore anything negative.
    Can't follow u today but will root for Miami. Either way, stick around and NEVER go all in again.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I really like Miami today as well. Lamar Miller is going to have a big day. Good luck pal.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I'm pretty sure you had the same feeling when they played in london.

and when they played buffalo.

and when they...

we'll i'll just stop there. seems to be an unhealthy pattern of betting on your team and not knowing they are trash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

get em today flipper

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

INTERNET / -1
    Oct 17 09:24 PM

NFL
    STRAIGHT BET
    [266] TENNESSEE TITANS -2-115

604 / 525

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Some people NEVER learn..............the real PINFISH are still a team in total disarray...................it all starts in the front office....until they clean house betting on them is an extremely foolish act

finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

I'm all over this

good luck

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

good luck
    Welcome to my ignore list. You say you'll leave if Dolphins lose, I doubt it. Open some more sock accounts.

1234 Last