stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    And by the way. Pitts will win today.
    Great call slick.

You stupid fat fuk, you strut around here like you are God's gift to gambling, yet fade the greatest second half ptiching performance of all time, not to mention fade Maddon in a big game, for what? +120.

This game was such a no brainer anybody with a half of brain could have told you Pitt was not going to touch Arietta.

My qustion to you is you stupid fat fuk is this, do you have half a brain?

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

pitt will lose tonight but if u think cubs go allll the way your an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Great call slick.

You stupid fat fuk, you strut around here like you are God's gift to gambling, yet fade the greatest second half ptiching performance of all time, not to mention fade Maddon in a big game, for what? +120.

This game was such a no brainer anybody with a half of brain could have told you Pitt was not going to touch Arietta.

My qustion to you is you stupid fat fuk is this, do you have half a brain?
    Don't care about the drama but your so right +120 to fade jake lol I have no idea how anyone seen any value in that

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Don't care about the drama but your so right +120 to fade jake lol I have no idea how anyone seen any value in that
    Trust me, he deserved that.

First 12