Betpoints: 21689

Bush wants Margaret Thatcher on the $10 bill LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL how patriotic

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    If Trump gets elected, your days are numbered. Adios puto
    lol

and he would be one with no chance to get back in.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    If Trump gets elected, your days are numbered. Adios puto
    ill feel sorry for any inbred down south they'll be made examples of

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you don't know more than a 5 year old on economics and politics. Don't forget that.
    says the puto with no job just internet surfing all day

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Trying to support daddy's New World Order.

Trump fell off tonight. "I'll know more about the world when the time comes" aint gonna cut it.

Kasich is the best option on that stage.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    ill feel sorry for any inbred down south they'll be made examples of
    November 2016 start getting your affairs in order.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    says the puto with no job just internet surfing all day

aww did someone forget to the exercise the one muscle that actually matters?... lol just perfect setup there, thank you kingchump

did you watch the debate at all? It is like carson said, there will be a job for you here even though you're an illegal, it will just be in agriculture. Don't you go peeing on the corn now, wouldn't want to lose your only chance to stay here this time.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's probably illegal, but what the heck
    Was he referring to the Thatcher thing...or just the Bush family motto while governing?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Trump is going to win this thing..

I'll tell you this IMO -

Rubio is the sharpest on the panel, he doesn't stutter, hesitate or waver when speaking..

Ben Carson is too soft spoken and I think he lacks leadership qualities based on that alone..

Huckelby the most sincere and honest

Jeb Bush not getting it done...

My vote is still up in the air, but my bet as it still stands is on Trump.. Trump held in the polls after tonight I believe..

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel bad for the Republican Party how do you guys expect to win trotting these clowns out?....Carson's really your best bet but as much as I hate to say it back to back black presidents is America ready for that ....nope ...all your other choices are clowns or dopes so back to the original question how do you expect to get the White House back with these clowns? None of these dudes look presidential ...fioriana isn't even worth mentioning. Christie and Paul might as well bow out now. Ted cruz Brutal field so weak... Throw bush out I guess after all he's a bush isn't that all it takes?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump is going to win this thing..

I'll tell you this IMO -

Rubio is the sharpest on the panel, he doesn't stutter, hesitate or waver when speaking..

Ben Carson is too soft spoken and I think he lacks leadership qualities based on that alone..

Huckelby the most sincere and honest

Jeb Bush not getting it done...

My vote is still up in the air, but my bet as it still stands is on Trump.. Trump held in the polls after tonight I believe..
    Yeah was me or did he come off as wimpy...soft spoken is a nice way to put it that first debate he seemed stronger. Can't have that dude meeting world leaders and addressing the nation in a time of crisis in that limp hand voice of his.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rubio is pretty good I agree

We need many to drop out of race though..too many right now

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I think Fiorina is going to take some of the Carson vote in the next polls after this debate.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24327

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I feel bad for the Republican Party how do you guys expect to win trotting these clowns out?....Carson's really your best bet but as much as I hate to say it back to back black presidents is America ready for that ....nope ...all your other choices are clowns or dopes so back to the original question how do you expect to get the White House back with these clowns? None of these dudes look presidential ...fioriana isn't even worth mentioning. Christie and Paul might as well bow out now. Ted cruz Brutal field so weak... Throw bush out I guess after all he's a bush isn't that all it takes?
    and you can't say the same or worse for the other side?? You sir are dellusional..it's either that or ignorant

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

On foreign policy I want nobody to be my president more then rubio.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    On foreign policy I want nobody to be my president more then rubio.
    I have a feeling that he might be our next Secretary of State.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    and you can't say the same or worse for the other side?? You sir are dellusional..it's either that or ignorant
    well dems have Clinton... call me what you want it is what it is.... I know you may not like it But....

teaserpleaser

even if Joe ran hes still shitting on anybody the republicans could throw out there.... hurts huh

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    I have proved that about him multiple times. Very low level of intelligence similar to kingmayan.

teaserpleaser

I have proved that about him multiple times. Very low level of intelligence similar to kingmayan.
    brooks link me to a time where you crushed me in an sbr debate ... I think i'm up 2-0 maybe more you didn't ever trouble me enough to even consider you on my list of "sbr enemy" posters. You must feel likegetting crushed this morning?

teaserpleaser

link to one of these multiple times please k thanks.....

brooks85

brooks link me to a time where you crushed me in an sbr debate ... I think i'm up 2-0 maybe more you didn't ever trouble me enough to even consider you on my list of "sbr enemy" posters. You must feel likegetting crushed this morning?
    lol I'm sure you are in your mind, egos work like that. I'll just stick with the facts and logic, something you don't have as I have shown. You can express your opinion all you want but doesn't change how you are viewed; ignorant to put it nicely.

That is why "you think" and I actually know.

teaserpleaser

lol I'm sure you are in your mind. I'll just stick with the facts and logic, something you don't have as I have shown. You can express your opinion all you want but doesn't change how you are viewed; ignorant to put it nicely.

That is why "you think" and I actually know.
    come on dude i'm ignorant but I have a better education than you , live in a better area than you, have a higher income than you my family is most likely more well off than yours ....No offense but you're a Trump backer how intelligent could you be....now if you think because im black im ignorant and that hurts me that's wrong that's a YOU problem doesn't bother me ....You're white Trash i'm so cal middle/upper class you do the math. All anybody knows about me on here is that im Black,used to work in the oil field until I started my cannabis farm/ delivery service and that I live in So cal yeah i'm ignorant have you travelled around the world do you own a passport? rhetorical ...in other words you don't need to answer... WE know the answer.

brooks85

come on dude i'm ignorant but I have a better education than you , live in a better area than you, have a higher income than you my family is most likely more well off than yours ....No offense but you're a Trump backer how intelligent could you be....now if you think because im black im ignorant and that hurts me that's wrong that's a YOU problem doesn't bother me ....You're white Trash i'm so cal middle/upper class you do the math. All anybody knows about me on here is that im Black,used to work in the oil field until I started my cannabis farm/ delivery service and that I live in So cal yeah i'm ignorant have you travelled around the world do you own a passport? rhetorical ...in other words you don't need to answer... WE know the answer.
    lol I stopped there

haha went back and read this nonsense, picture is definitely coming together now. Too penetrating good you putz, doing the work for me.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-17-15 at 09:01 AM.

teaserpleaser

lol I stopped there
    we'll its true what can you say?

brooks85

we'll its true what can you say?
    and what is your degree? where did you get it and bachelor of science or arts?

I can tell you right now, truthfully, you don't sound educated. Or you completely avoided classes that practice logic and critical thinking which is possible. Most students do that.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-17-15 at 09:08 AM. Reason: autocorrect

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I'm guessing you failed 4th grade grammar class. Learn how to write a complete sentence.

teaserpleaser

and what is your degree? where did you get it and bachelor of science or arts?

I can tell you right now, truthfully, you don't sound educated. Or you complicated avoided classes that practice logic and critical thinking which is possible. Most students do that.
    See heres the deal you're thinking school i'm talkingother forms of education that you wouldn't possibly understand travel for example is a form of education I know you wont try to argue that there are quotes about from great minds of the past I tried it for 2 years because it was what was expected bored to tears didn't like it... tell me how I don't sound educated over the internet on a gambling forum? what do you mean by "or you complicated avoided classes" ?? I grew up on cal state Dominguez campus both my parents are on the faculty there once upon a time that why I was telling you I know I come from a better background than you....its also how I know you aren't very educated because I've never met anyone with your world view in academia ...EVER maybe you're just comfortable on the internet? its okay brooks you can still make it if you try hard....let me guess you have that old `1960s way of thinking that going to university and getting into debt with the hopes of getting hired is the only way to be successful in life??? You need to get outta the box brother.... How could someone be as good of a sports gambler as I am live in game or 2nd half if I wasn't sharp? I watch games and break them down. Educated people even from poor regions of the south don't behave like you just saying so who you fooling? me?? I came up with way to produce organic medical grade cannabis for about $42 a LB and breeding cannabis hybrids the likes even the old hippie heads in the triangle haven't seen so yeah ...uneducated or ignorant or black or whatever you want to call it.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by lupe View Post
    I'm guessing you failed 4th grade grammar class. Learn how to write a complete sentence.
    I know its so important to have proper punctuation on SBR ....you know a sports gambling forum full of degenerate gamblers thanks for the heads up LUPE

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Question posted elsewhere. How many beers before you'd fukk Fiorina?

brooks85

See heres the deal you're thinking school i'm talkingother forms of education that you wouldn't possibly understand travel for example is a form of education I know you wont try to argue that there are quotes about from great minds of the past I tried it for 2 years because it was what was expected bored to tears didn't like it... tell me how I don't sound educated over the internet on a gambling forum? what do you mean by "or you complicated avoided classes" ?? I grew up on cal state Dominguez campus both my parents are on the faculty there once upon a time that why I was telling you I know I come from a better background than you....its also how I know you aren't very educated because I've never met anyone with your world view in academia ...EVER maybe you're just comfortable on the internet? its okay brooks you can still make it if you try hard....let me guess you have that old `1960s way of thinking that going to university and getting into debt with the hopes of getting hired is the only way to be successful in life??? You need to get outta the box brother.... How could someone be as good of a sports gambler as I am live in game or 2nd half if I wasn't sharp? I watch games and break them down. Educated people even from poor regions of the south don't behave like you just saying so who you fooling? me?? I came up with way to produce organic medical grade cannabis for about $42 a LB and breeding cannabis hybrids the likes even the old hippie heads in the triangle haven't seen so yeah ...uneducated or ignorant or black or whatever you want to call it.
    lol too funny

case closed. But let me guess, "you think you're up 3-0" now?

teaserpleaser

lol too funny

I knew we couldn't have an adult conversation....so here kid games You post you're degree and your passport with actual stamps and i'll send you $ a couple hundo for your troubles....you're an asshole brooks took me time I don't have to go into details on that an you respond with that nonsense. send me your paypal after you post a pic of you with your id,passport and degree PM incase I forget 100% serious although I know you cant we both know this...

teaserpleaser

what adult over 25 you know uses LOL or with a degree? i'll hold for your answer.

teaserpleaser

lol too funny

Oh and to answer your question I'm not 2-1 ...but arguing with you is like getting gold at the special Olympicsi i won but who did I beat.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Trump faded big time. Guy doesn't have a clue.

First 123456 Last