ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

LA Dodgers with 3 outofheres in top of the 6th

Ha, some bird on here said Don Mattingly was average on baseball, anything? Ha, what a poor uninformed bird he is.

Solid player, Don, missed by inches of setting one gigantic baseball record. And this guy is averaged size.
    He narrowly missed the record? Consecutive game home runs. Meaning: Not missing a home run for several games in a row. How may did he manage before just missing one that last game? I am too lazy to do it tonight, but something like, 10, or 9 games in a row.
    That's not all Donnie baseball did either. Check Mr. Google and inform that bird, he's been eating the wrong bird-seed.
    And also tell him...I know Don Mattingly, and you, Sir, are no Don Mattlingly.
    Not doing bad as a manager either.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 09-05-15 at 07:22 AM.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

this dude is bigging up don mattingly's "managing" "abilities" lmao im sleep

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

abe you make some odd threads, gl

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    this dude is bigging up don mattingly's "managing" "abilities" lmao im sleep
    Ah ha, I think I've found the Bird. He's one of those annoying "Mocking Birds"
    And, is their anything more annoying than a Mocking Bird who gives you a poke in the back, then runs and hides, never singing the "why of the poke?"
    Gotta be a young and dumb, Bird.

ABEHONEST

In 1987, Mattingly tied Dale Long's major league record by hitting home runs in eight consecutive games, from 8–18 July (the All-Star game occurred in the middle of the streak; Mattingly, starting at first base, was 0 for 3). This record was later tied again by Ken Griffey, Jr., of Seattle in 1993. Mattingly also set a record by recording an extra base hit in ten consecutive games. Mattingly had a record 10 home runs during this streak (Long & Griffey had eight during their streaks). Also that season, Mattingly set a major league record by hitting six grand slam home runs in a season (two during his July home run streak), a record matched by Travis Hafner during the 2006 season. Mattingly's grand slams in 1987 were also the only six grand slams of his career.[14]
    Here's a kid photo of the Mocking Bird... Just a bitty poke in the ribs.

ABEHONEST

Worth another look.

I think I saw that missing Bird today, hiding up in a tall tree. Come on down Bird and take your birdseed medicine.