Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Marcus Morris Is A Whiny Little Boy

On being traded to the Pistons:

"I wouldn't say stunning, but in Phoenix, I would say I didn't have a great opportunity,'' Morris said at an introductory news conference today at the Palace of Auburn Hills. "I kind of wanted to play with my brother (twin Markieff Morris) so much that I kind of took away from myself. I didn't think I had an opportunity to get better. I don't think I had the chance to grow as a player over there. I think the opportunity is here for me.

"This gives me a chance to branch out. In my opinion, God works in mysterious ways, and He has plans for certain people. Everybody knew how bad I wanted to play with my brother. Phoenix knew. For them to trade me without consent or telling me was like a slap in the face, because of the contract I took from those guys and the money I took from them. I'm happy to be here. I'm a Piston. I'm a Bad Boy. I'm ready to get started.''

Well which one is it? Did you want to play with your brother, or did you want to branch out? Consent? Give me a damn break. This isn't middle school, and your name sure as hell isn't LeBron, so no one needs to talk to you about anything.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

He's irrevelant as a player. Already forgotten about

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

How do know they didn't have an agreement, at least, that theyed let him know before anything like a trade happened or trade talks with either involved.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How do know they didn't have an agreement, at least, that theyed let him know before anything like a trade happened or trade talks with either involved.
    Unless it's in the contract, who cares? He's 25 years old. Hopefully as he grows older, he'll learn that life is not always fair, and it's time to just move on.