1. #1
    frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 5,792
    Betpoints: 5067

    Is anyone going to lay -270 on Kershaw tonight against a hot Rangers team?

    Or do we play Rangers +240 on principle alone

  2. #2
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,046
    Betpoints: 757

    Wandy Rodriguez has looked pretty good this year. I know it's Kershaw, but damn, that's a lot of juice.

  3. #3
    kosmos4
    kosmos4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-04-15
    Posts: 106

    Dodgers gonna win by a single run i tell you, but wont lay the gotdayum juice

  4. #4
    terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-09
    Posts: 3,036
    Betpoints: 170

    Rangers or no play

  5. #5
    Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-14
    Posts: 1,084
    Betpoints: 3492

    Lay it. When kershaw is -200 or higher. Dodgers have yet to loose a game. In the end what matters is if u win or loose. Even when he was struggling earlier in the year whenever he was -200 of higher they would win. So until they loose a kershaw game of -200 , lay the juice . Just lay it

  6. #6
    terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-09
    Posts: 3,036
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Lay it. When kershaw is -200 or higher. Dodgers have yet to loose a game. In the end what matters is if u win or loose. Even when he was struggling earlier in the year whenever he was -200 of higher they would win. So until they loose a kershaw game of -200 , lay the juice . Just lay it
    You're probably right. but what if you're not?

    I know I'd hate to risk $128 on a bet to win $50 on the Dodgers in mid June..

  7. #7
    posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-14
    Posts: 1,112
    Betpoints: 1250

    Why not do a parlay then?

  8. #8
    kosmos4
    kosmos4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-04-15
    Posts: 106

    Tempted to go rl but these fukktards sometimes cant hit the living shyt out of anything

  9. #9
    Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-14
    Posts: 1,084
    Betpoints: 3492

    A bet is a bet in baseball time doesn't matter . Whether is April , June , September or October . Every pick u make u have to be lucky to win it. If u want analysis on this game , The Dodgers scored 3 runs in the first two games on the road. And I cashed on both games with Texas cause I know the Dodgers dont play as good as they do at home. They are on of the best teams in baseball at home. And kershaw is back to his elite form of last year. Let's say he struggles and gives up 3-4 runs . Do u relly think wandy is Gona shut down the Dodgers on a night kershaw is pitching if he has a 3-4 run lead to work with...??????

  10. #10
    Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-14
    Posts: 1,084
    Betpoints: 3492

    Tho most of the time in kershaws games of -200 and higher the total has gone under , cause he pitches great and only score 2-3 runs. But the safer bet is to lay the juice

  11. #11
    posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-14
    Posts: 1,112
    Betpoints: 1250

    Dodgers are 13-0 at home since Sep '13 when Kershaw is pitching and they are a favorite of more than -200. They won with at least 2 runs in only 7 of those 13, but the last 5 in a row.

    And, Amadeo, the Over is 10-3 in those. 5.7-2.1 average score.

  12. #12
    R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-12
    Posts: 9,654
    Betpoints: 28

    Did a small par for grins...Tigs +2.5 , SF +2.5, Texas +2.5 pays about +155. I get the better team in 2 of 3 anyhow and the better teams in these matchups Tigs, Frisco have stud/ace pitchers going themselves. And all 3 I'm fading returning home from road where teams usually flat offensively. We shall see bol!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-17-15 at 12:40 PM.

  13. #13
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,594
    Betpoints: 8043

    Dodgers not great against lefties, Rangers ok both home and away(although better lately). Probably low scoring game maybe a little value if you got on early with the Rangers or Rangers 1st five.

  14. #14
    Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-14
    Posts: 1,084
    Betpoints: 3492

    Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Dodgers are 13-0 at home since Sep '13 when Kershaw is pitching and they are a favorite of more than -200. They won with at least 2 runs in only 7 of those 13, but the last 5 in a row.

    And, Amadeo, the Over is 10-3 in those. 5.7-2.1 average score.

    With the totals I was going by memory . Great find on these for actual record ^^

  15. #15
    terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-09
    Posts: 3,036
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    A bet is a bet in baseball time doesn't matter . Whether is April , June , September or October . Every pick u make u have to be lucky to win it. If u want analysis on this game , The Dodgers scored 3 runs in the first two games on the road. And I cashed on both games with Texas cause I know the Dodgers dont play as good as they do at home. They are on of the best teams in baseball at home. And kershaw is back to his elite form of last year. Let's say he struggles and gives up 3-4 runs . Do u relly think wandy is Gona shut down the Dodgers on a night kershaw is pitching if he has a 3-4 run lead to work with...??????
    hey you're right.

    if you think LAD is going to win then bet the team no matter the price.

    I'm cheap - I really hate taking any MLB action over like -150.

  16. #16
    THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-15
    Posts: 274
    Betpoints: 1138

    Let's GO DODGERS. Bats waking up tonight Kershaw back to his old self.

  17. #17
    Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-09
    Posts: 9,715
    Betpoints: 736

    LAD -1 at -184 seems more reasonable.

  18. #18
    unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-08
    Posts: 1,515
    Betpoints: 12038

    Do not like a team returning home, playing 1st day after road trip---wife has not been fuked, girlfriends to fuk---too many distractions.

  19. #19
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9241

    Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Dodgers are 13-0 at home since Sep '13 when Kershaw is pitching and they are a favorite of more than -200. They won with at least 2 runs in only 7 of those 13, but the last 5 in a row.

    And, Amadeo, the Over is 10-3 in those. 5.7-2.1 average score.
    Kershaw losing to the Rangers??? LOL. I'll take Kershaw in that game anyday.

  20. #20
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    did not see this thread

    YES LAY IT

  21. #21
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by THE_RUDESTER View Post
    Let's GO DODGERS. Bats waking up tonight Kershaw back to his old self.
    God Gawd MAN!

    Das a spicey meat balll on a runline

  22. #22
    RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-13
    Posts: 13,322
    Betpoints: 5181

    I took LAD ML (-275) and Under 6 (+100).
    If Kershaw gives up 4, I'm screwed.

  23. #23
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,967
    Betpoints: 4734

    Rangers +250 for me.

  24. #24
    OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-14
    Posts: 641
    Betpoints: 823

    Rangers are playing well.

    Laying -275 or whatever it is win or lose is an awful bet

  25. #25
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,073
    Betpoints: 7109

    As Bigday would say...Lay the Juuuuuuuice!

  26. #26
    SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-13
    Posts: 2,706
    Betpoints: 133

    Juice it!

  27. #27
    RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-13
    Posts: 13,322
    Betpoints: 5181

    Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    Rangers are playing well.

    Laying -275 or whatever it is win or lose is an awful bet
    The payout is just less....if you wager sane amount...say $10, you win $3.60...A win is a win

  28. #28
    Giants007
    Giants007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-03-15
    Posts: 801

    Rodriguez is 3-0 in 6 road starts with a 1.89 ERA, LA is 4-6 against lefties and their bats are ice cold, also the Rangers are 17- 6 this season playing against a team with a winning record. IMO Texas +240 has some value and +1 (-115) doesn't look bad either

  29. #29
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9241

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Rangers +250 for me.
    But of course.

  30. #30
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9241

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants007 View Post
    Rodriguez is 3-0 in 6 road starts with a 1.89 ERA, LA is 4-6 against lefties and their bats are ice cold, also the Rangers are 17- 6 this season playing against a team with a winning record. IMO Texas +240 has some value and +1 (-115) doesn't look bad either
    Could see this, but not an outright win. BOL.

  31. #31
    TxBulldog
    Grinding it out!
    TxBulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-03-10
    Posts: 185
    Betpoints: 84

    To add to how I look these big favs......it is dog or pass. As great as Kershaw is, he is 6-3 lifetime at home as a -275 or bigger fav. At a $100 per game bet, you would be -$320 backing him for those 9 games.

  32. #32
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Kershaw fukkin finished

  33. #33
    ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-13
    Posts: 2,211
    Betpoints: 3411

    How do the Rangers not get extremely confident after a win like this? No action here don't care if I jinx

  34. #34
    odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-11
    Posts: 3,805
    Betpoints: 1237

    Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Do not like a team returning home, playing 1st day after road trip---wife has not been fuked, girlfriends to fuk---too many distractions.
    Moral of story win or lose, don't lay lots of juice when team about to lay lots of juice. For realz though, far as I can see Kerhsaw only angle here and that does not justify odds.

  35. #35
    LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-13
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 2409

    Heres a ticket for you, for tomorrow....

    Parlay

    the jays
    with the jays
    and key that
    on top of the jays



12 Last
Top