jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Video of him speaking at the Little Rock rally, more proof camera only focused on one part of the crowd in the "Record crowd" pictures <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1249585.html"></iframe>

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by larco15 View Post
    You are so tied to your identity as a Turk that you canīt admit that Turkey is a disaster. Islam is a disaster. Your father sends you to a civilized country without Islam so you can progress in life. Then you get to the U.S. and you want more of the disaster that you left behind in your home country. Lol.

You say go to Europe right now, nothing has changed. Shortly after your comment they blow up the airport and the metro in Brussels. This was just months after the Paris attacks. These are just the beginning of these attacks. Millions of Muslims flowing into Europe as part of an orchestrated attack by controlled politicians (prostitutes) with the goal of destroying Europe.

You need to sit down with Orban and get a reality check. You are blinded by emotion. However, in ten to fifteen years after things escalate and spiral out of control in Europe, you wonīt be able to deny reality. Even then, though, I suspect you will be a īlate adapterī to reality.
    Attacks in turkey have nothing to do with Islam. There is another terrorist group its called PKK. You people don't know nothing yet speaking as you live in Turkey lol I bet if i give you guys a map, you cant even show where europe is. Forget about europe, you cant even show your state on the map without state names. But the way you guys speak, it seems like you guys lived everywhere and have knowledge of everything lol

Well what's new?? so can someone explain exactly how refugees will get into the U.S while all candidates are against illegal immigration? I want one logical answer for it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

Illegal immigrants scale wall between the U.S. & Mexico w/ DRUGS- which will be in a town near you soon.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Attacks in turkey have nothing to do with Islam. There is another terrorist group its called PKK. You people don't know nothing yet speaking as you live in Turkey lol I bet if i give you guys a map, you cant even show where europe is. Forget about europe, you cant even show your state on the map without state names. But the way you guys speak, it seems like you guys lived everywhere and have knowledge of everything lol

Well what's new?? so can someone explain exactly how refugees will get into the U.S while all candidates are against illegal immigration? I want one logical answer for it.
    Politicians dont lie or come up with ways to justify their 180 degree turn on stances? Its just lip service, I cant count how many times a politician said something and then did the opposite, with other politicians backing them, and concocted reasons to justify it. Theyve long begun to put the scare of Isis coming to the states since at least 2014 so you wouldnt be so freaked out about it. Theyve had supposed terror attacks such as San Bernardino to further insinuate to you that it can happen. Obama is letting in Syrian refugees, you think this is his decision, his call? When you want to denigrate him we refer to him as the lowly community organizer, when you want to give him a little respect of judgement you say well no way he nor any politician would do that here, well its not their call and it is happening, its policy, that goes for dem, pub, or whomever, its a part of the plan.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    How much were they payed?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Donald Trump is now more than 7 to 1 to win the presidency.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Donald Trump is now more than 7 to 1 to win the presidency.
    good value

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

At 5Dimes

Who Will Win Wisconsin Primary?

Ted Cruz -870

Fuk My Life

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Nah. Michele wears the pants in that family. She would slap the black off his silly ass if he went Islamic.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19002

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I don't agree with this. But this is fuking funny LOL

ACoochy

good value
    Trailer trash....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Trailer trash....

jtoler

Where is the good doctor when you need him.

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Lol. Did it just go completely over your head? Yes, it did. For your benefit, I will post the next bombing in Turkey here. Iīll also do the same the next time thereīs a peace killing in Europe just as there was in Paris and Brussels.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by jordanft19 View Post
    Video of him speaking at the Little Rock rally, more proof camera only focused on one part of the crowd in the "Record crowd" pictures
    That's not the first time Trump has lied about attendance at his rallies.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    That's not the first time Trump has lied about attendance at his rallies.

ACoochy

Aren't ya

jtoler

Obama - "Trump doesn't know much about foreign policy".
    Obama - "Trump doesn't know much about the world".

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Nah. Michele wears the pants in that family. She would slap the black off his silly ass if he went Islamic.
    rkelly showing how ignorant he is

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

A pro-Clinton watchdog group has filed a complaint with the Justice Department alleging that Donald Trump may have promised former candidate Ben Carson a job in the administration in exchange for his endorsement last month.

The American Democracy Legal Fund, a “political accountability” group launched by David Brock, the conservative-turned-liberal operative known in political circles as a Clinton “hit man,” filed the complaint in a letter to DOJ on March 29, according to a POLITICO report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt3

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Two days ago Trump said "you have to ban" abortion. Now Trump says federal law should not outlaw abortion. He's take 4, or maybe it's 5, different positions in 3 days. Maybe something new tomorrow? Gotta stay flexible.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politi...aws/index.html

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Who gives a rat's ass about abortion? No matter what the laws are if a woman wants to have an abortion she will have one so in reality it's a nonissue.

ACoochy

Two days ago Trump said "you have to ban" abortion. Now Trump says federal law should not outlaw abortion. He's take 4, or maybe it's 5, different positions in 3 days. Maybe something new tomorrow? Gotta stay flexible.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politi...aws/index.html

World's laughing at this clown every day...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Who gives a rat's ass about abortion? No matter what the laws are if a woman wants to have an abortion she will have one so in reality it's a nonissue.
    It's not really about abortion. It's about Trump's haphazard approach to issues and his complete lack of forethought and clarity. He's done the same thing on foreign policy and nukes. His depth of knowledge is non-existent and he thinks he can just sort of wing it and make it up as he goes along. He's just not a serious candidate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dante1

jtoler

15k+ Bernie supporters last night in the Bronx.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

It's not really about abortion. It's about Trump's haphazard approach to issues and his complete lack of forethought and clarity. He's done the same thing on foreign policy and nukes. His depth of knowledge is non-existent and he thinks he can just sort of wing it and make it up as he goes along. He's just not a serious candidate.
    Yeah I like them serious candidates like Barack Obama, or ummmm George Bush yeah that's the ticket.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by larco15 View Post
    You are so tied to your identity as a Turk that you canīt admit that Turkey is a disaster. Islam is a disaster. Your father sends you to a civilized country without Islam so you can progress in life. Then you get to the U.S. and you want more of the disaster that you left behind in your home country. Lol.

You say go to Europe right now, nothing has changed. Shortly after your comment they blow up the airport and the metro in Brussels. This was just months after the Paris attacks. These are just the beginning of these attacks. Millions of Muslims flowing into Europe as part of an orchestrated attack by controlled politicians (prostitutes) with the goal of destroying Europe.

You need to sit down with Orban and get a reality check. You are blinded by emotion. However, in ten to fifteen years after things escalate and spiral out of control in Europe, you wonīt be able to deny reality. Even then, though, I suspect you will be a īlate adapterī to reality.
    Good post!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

There is not a single person who wants to open the borders. Stop this nonsense because people are not idiot as you think they are. No one is bringing in any refugees. Hillary repeatedly mentioned that she doesnt want any refugees. This penetrating idiots think refugees will come here by swimming through ocean from england to here. They dont even have knowledge of geography. They watch what's going on in europe and thinking that samething will happen here because they dont even know how easy to go from one place to another in europe especially if you are going into another eu country. Therefore, they think refugees will come here SOMEHOW even though there is no way for them to come in physically.

Get out of your basement dude. Go have some life. Move to la, chicago, ny or something. Have some friends, go to bars etc. Closest place that you could possibly go from your house is your drug dealer who is 2 hours away by car. You live out of nowhere. Your best friend is your little tv. Not healthy.
    Washington post article just last month - read and be informed.. Illegal immigrants won't be deported which is absurd.. You are here illegally then you can stay... https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...74e_story.html

Fact and documented -

Syrian refugees in America: separating fact from fiction in the debate

Obama has condemned more than half of the US’s governors as ‘un-American’ for saying they will no longer provide placement for Syrian refugees

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I'm not crying about it. Just pointing out facts, he lies often about attendance at his rallies.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Yeah I like them serious candidates like Barack Obama, or ummmm George Bush yeah that's the ticket.
    They're serious if graded on a curve as compared with Donald Trump. Sad!

First ... 265266267268269270271 ... Last