Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 711

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Just realized you were using Utah as the comparison. That's funny. New York is a Dem state. Utah is a Rep state that despises trump and thinks Cruz is God. Nice comparison.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Bruce Willis Actor Endorses Donald J Trump for President

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I am in favor of a govt funded research on liberalism, look at these penetrates they aren't normal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Will Ted Cruz Win Wisconsin Primary? Yes -480 No +350

Just risked 200 at +350 odds For NO!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8894

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I hope you win. Trump had some huge gains in the last 48 hrs and is now in a virtual tie. Good value.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Bruce Willis Actor Endorses Donald J Trump for President
    Appealing to.....?

Not sure what you're getting at here. Bruce Willis is an actor, not stephen hawking or richard dawkins.

His support is as important as the hair around your asshole

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Appealing to.....?

Not sure what you're getting at here. Bruce Willis is an actor, not stephen hawking or richard dawkins.

His support is as important as the hair around your asshole
    Don't underestimate the importance of the hair around your asshole sir.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I hope you win. Trump had some huge gains in the last 48 hrs and is now in a virtual tie. Good value.
    If you feel good about something.... you should go for it. Have to back THE MAN. I don't believe 80% this media says anymore.

I was watching CNN about a week ago... the Headline at the bottom of the screen said "Why Women Are Voting For Cruz"

2 days ago... the Headline said "Why Women Are Voting For Trump"

Media is so fukked up. They just put anything on the screen now.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I can't figure out how to use it or abuse it, but I'm all ears

Most women I've backdoored had waxed it.

Except one, she has a bush back there. I liked it because it was different but I dont even think she really was aware of it

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Anonymous Set to Take Down Trump on April Fool's Day

In less than 24 hours, Anonymous will officially launch a cyber-attack on Republican frontrunner Donald Trump. The hacker group declared “total war” on Trump on March 15 with a video posted on its YouTube channel, dubbed #OpTrump. In the video, Anonymous invites hackers and anyone with a computer to shut down the billionaire businessman’s websites, expose his private information, “dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand” on April 1.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...fools-day.html

DwightShrute

I can't figure out how to use it or abuse it, but I'm all ears

Most women I've backdoored had waxed it.

Except one, she has a bush back there. I liked it because it was different but I dont even think she really was aware of it

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    He has no clue about political issues. He knows nothing. He has 0 plan except building a wall.
    Keeping Muslims out is probably a good start. Expect more of what happened in the video to happen in the future in Europe.

Any chance you have some friends that shouted Allah Ackbar and gave a fist pump after this video?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 686

I wish you to win but it ain't happenning.

Powers beyond the voters is in play now. Media is just pushing stupid trump comments to divert attention.

"The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy. "
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave jtoler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32553

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Trump is done. Media and elites got the public minds plugged in. Odds for him are nose diving. Bet Cruz at 5-1 if you can get the chance
    I said it last month, I'll say it again, there will be a brokered convention, he's doomed even if he reaches the magic number for delegates.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

If you feel good about something.... you should go for it. Have to back THE MAN. I don't believe 80% this media says anymore.

I was watching CNN about a week ago... the Headline at the bottom of the screen said "Why Women Are Voting For Cruz"

2 days ago... the Headline said "Why Women Are Voting For Trump"

Media is so fukked up. They just put anything on the screen now.
    Yep I flip back and forth between CNN and FOX and I get a headache after a while at how both push agendas of their own..

It's so wishy washy and the Trump hate just permeates from most Democratic and unbelieveably Republican shows as well.. I really hope Trump wins just to shove it in the Republican powers faces behind the scenes... It will be laughable how quickly shows like the Kelly File and others will start supporting Trump in grand fashion..

I must say though Trump still gets most of the attention on air out of anyone else, even over Hillary... For better or for worse..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-31-16 at 09:40 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Kraken

Well done to D2bets, Andy, Coochy, Maximo, scumbag, otters (?), monkeyfokker, Toler and myself, as well as others I've overlooked

We have clearly dominated this thread with reason, logic, stats, studies, research and hysterical wit. We were countered with cartoons, memes, gifs, anecdotes, emotional rants, logical fallacies and shame.

I commend KLC, Brooks, Dwight and Jibby for atleast trying their hardest. If I had 4 trophies, Id give one to each of you.

/thread

Mods, lets lock it down

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

It's a lock

DwightShrute

Well done to D2bets, Andy, Coochy, Maximo, scumbag, otters (?), monkeyfokker, Toler and myself, as well as others I've overlooked

We have clearly dominated this thread with reason, logic, stats, studies, research and hysterical wit. We were countered with cartoons, memes, gifs, anecdotes, emotional rants, logical fallacies and shame.

I commend KLC, Brooks, Dwight and Jibby for atleast trying their hardest. If I had 4 trophies, Id give one to each of you.

/thread

Mods, lets lock it down
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Dwight is really good at these. Really good.

I mean I'm pretty damn good at all this computer shit, but Dwight is REALLY good!

Well done, Dwight

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Mathews fired several questions in a row and Trump made a mistake on how he answered. Its a non story except for those who hold Trump to a higher standard than anyone else running.

Trump clarified later with ..... "If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed — like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions."

Nothing to see here.
    Obviously he is not going to write he sucked most of his ventures about himself.

If you know anyone who worked out the deals for Trump, ask them. Most of his ventures failed. He has so much debt, literally 0 cash asset(but have a cash flow). He bankrupted four times. It takes a lot of effort to be able to bankrupt four times. Even if you suck at everything, you just can't go that bad. He actually did. And this moron is running for presidency. This is the U.S today.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well I know you hate Trump so I can see where you're coming from..

In my defense though, I've read all his books, followed his story from the beginning, seen many interviews and documentaries on the man, his family, wives prior to him running for office, followed his real estate ventures, etc.. etc.. The guy is a winner!!! He gets it done and I think he's smarter then most people think..

Do I know him personally, no.. Do I think he is an evil man, no.. Do I think he has a giant ego, yes.. Do I think he is filled with hate in his heart, no.. Do I think he's a good guy at heart, yes... Do I think he is frustrated with the way America is being run, YES!!!
    I was going to quote this sorry lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I witnessed no such thing!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

DwightShrute

Obviously he is not going to write he sucked most of his ventures about himself.

If you know anyone who worked out the deals for Trump, ask them. Most of his ventures failed. He has so much debt, literally 0 cash asset(but have a cash flow). He bankrupted four times. It takes a lot of effort to be able to bankrupt four times. Even if you suck at everything, you just can't go that bad. He actually did. And this moron is running for presidency. This is the U.S today.
    He never went bankrupt personally. Out of the hundreds of deals he's made, 4 times he used the laws on the books to his advantage. He'd be an idiot if he didn't. He broke no laws.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You're clearly an idiot who knows very little about the way business works. Show me a successful entrepreneur who doesn't have a list of failures amongst their successes. It's impossible.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.- Winston Churchill

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You're clearly an idiot who knows very little about the way business works. Show me a successful entrepreneur who doesn't have a list of failures amongst their successes. It's impossible.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.- Winston Churchill
    show me someone who doesn't make mistakes and I'll show you someone who doesn't do anything.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21893

show me someone who doesn't make mistakes and I'll show you someone who doesn't do anything.
    When Trump makes mistakes, he's an endearing risk-taker. When Hillary makes mistakes, she's a criminal bitch. Is that about right?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

/thread

Mods, lets lock it down
    Thankfully substance still triumphs over style in some parts of the interweb

First ... 263264265266267268269 ... Last