DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Disgraced former adult film actress announces support for Trump. Trump seems to be adding supporters amidst the media's barrage of attacks.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I have not pesonally attacked anyone for their opinions and no one has attacked me that I know of....I have made my opinion on Hillary clear which is supported by all the evidence in the world. If you disagree with my opinion then we'll just simply have to agree to disagree but in Vegas we will share a beer and I dont give a penetrate about politics while gambling and partying in Vegas if I go. Ive been to 2 Vegas SBR bashes and both were great....not an ounce of conflict regardless of the fact that we sometimes break balls on here.
    I have a very dry sense of humor, was messing around there.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Disgraced former adult film actress announces support for Trump. Trump seems to be adding supporters amidst the media's barrage of attacks.
    she worked for ted cruz

DwightShrute

you're in the majority of posters who might disagree with another, you don't continuously make it personal and refrain from constant name calling.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    she worked for ted cruz
    I know, think they let her go once they found out or maybe it was once everybody else found out and highlighted it. Just wanted to show how one can make a sentence and make it sound very horrible which the media does all the time.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Lol as we all do...but the point is I'll have some drinks and enjoy the company and put down some bets and have a good time regardless of what the penetrate are different beliefs may be but in this thread we are of course discussing the upcoming election

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Lol as we all do...but the point is I'll have some drinks and enjoy the company and put down some bets and have a good time regardless of what the penetrate are different beliefs may be but in this thread we are of course discussing the upcoming election

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No worries, Dwight. Coochy is known throughout the forum as the resident dumbfukk. Seriously. His level of stupidity is a running joke between the admins/mods.

He's legitimately probably the dumbest motherfukker on the entire board. And clearly I don't say that lightly.

Judging by the level of poster the higherups allow into this place that's a direct insult to the mods bitch ...

Who in their right mind would want to work for a employer that belittles them like this??

Guessing the culture amongst the mods/admin must be somewhere approaching a all time low with those kind of comments Dopie...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    like what?

All I ever said today to you was show me one racist thing Trump or I have said. Which was only in response to YOUR accusation that we are racists. Anyone that knows me, knows that's not true. I know its not true. I have never seen anything Trump said that was remotely racist. This isn't the first time you've made this false accusation. It's become almost a daily thing for you now. Your latest being the most dishonest yet ....

intellectual dishonesty at its finest.

All I asked (respectfully I might add) was to show one instance of racism and then you do your typical "you're dumb" routine.
    Ive no need to say it because any logical person knows it to be true.

But hey if you want to support a incest sympathizing snall dikk hitler wannabe racisted bigot then you do that.

Good to see your well known true colours shining through

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Judging by the level of poster the higherups allow into this place that's a direct insult to the mods bitch ...

Who in their right mind would want to work for a employer that belittles them like this??

Guessing the culture amongst the mods/admin must be somewhere approaching a all time low with those kind of comments Dopie...
    You're not being serious, right? You're just trolling, aren't you?? No way that you're actually this fukkin dumb.

i so desperately want to believe that you're not as stupid as you constantly appear to be here on the forum. Truly I do.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

no, acoochy really is that dumb. I've seen it for years now.

DwightShrute

Ive no need to say it because any logical person knows it to be true.

But hey if you want to support a incest sympathizing snall dikk hitler wannabe racisted bigot then you do that.

Good to see your well known true colours shining through
    there are plenty of ammunition Trump haters can use as a reason for not liking the guy. I get it, even though I might not agree with all of them. That's why its puzzling that you need to fabricate stuff about him. And then call people dumb to top it off.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dwight when I get home I'll post my "proof", and then me and you can argue over what racism is

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You're not being serious, right? You're just trolling, aren't you?? No way that you're actually this fukkin dumb.

i so desperately want to believe that you're not as stupid as you constantly appear to be here on the forum. Truly I do.
    Hey bitch if im a running joke amongst staff then i can only imagine the level of gossip that must be spread amongst themselves which says ALOT about the type of culture SBR promotes amongst not only its posters but also internally...

Perhaps a change of ownership structure might help rectify the obvious issues currently surrounding the lack of enriched culture within the company and bring this place back to what it once was?

I suggest not saying so much by saying so little next time Dopieone...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dwight when I get home I'll post my "proof", and then me and you can argue over what racism is
    Wouldn't bother Kraker...

His lack of judgment has come this far, why try and educate now?

brooks85

at least you're honest
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-07-16 at 05:45 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    another fine example of d2bets being wrong

he said the "drumpf" thing the other day and I called him out on it. He replied how he was only kidding and that the "drumpf" won't stick.

Since then I have seen a handful of political cartoons(who knows how many I didn't see) and many people using it; sheep.
    It won't stick any more than Little Marco. Rubio should respond "Uh, OK, Drumpf." If they're gonna act like 6th graders, they might as well keep going. Yo mamma jokes around the corner.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Trump 1/20 to win Michigan and around 1/3 to win Florida

Down to 3/1 to win it all

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Hey bitch if im a running joke amongst staff then i can only imagine the level of gossip that must be spread amongst themselves which says ALOT about the type of culture SBR promotes amongst not only its posters but also internally...

Perhaps a change of ownership structure might help rectify the obvious issues currently surrounding the lack of enriched culture within the company and bring this place back to what it once was?

Opie bought SBR.......enough said.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Here's my biggest issue right now. I'm frustrated that I can never get thru one of your posts. Literally. Everytime I start reading something you have written, my mind begins to wander and this image of you pops in my head.....
    [IMG][/IMG]

So then I obviously break out in laughter, and completely lose track of whatever the fukk you've been saying.

Cause let's be honest....when is a beaver talking politics not funny???

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Will Rubio Win Florida or Will Kasich Win Ohio?

or none?

DwightShrute

good luck

DwightShrute

[QUOTE=opie1988;25405793]

[/QUOTE]

DwightShrute

Wouldn't bother Kraker...

His lack of judgment has come this far, why try and educate now?
    I bet Kraken admits when he's wrong and we will all move on. He's a much better person that you smellycooch.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-07-16 at 07:13 PM.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12805731_805205139613525_378276216510939 3075_n.jpg?oh=48f4b67ffddfbf460f171f9713 ca9106&oe=574D8C52[/IMG]

brooks85

the kicker is JFK is nothing like today's democrats lol

That is the problem when you back the blind horse leading the blind, change for change's sake rarely ever works. "Have to pass it to see what's in it"

you have to truly be a moron or a democrat to support that kind of logic.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the kicker is JFK is nothing like today's democrats lol

That is the problem when you back the blind horse leading the blind, change for change's sake rarely ever works. "Have to pass it to see what's in it"

you have to truly be a moron or a democrat to support that kind of logic.
    for sure. And Reagan isn't anything like the republicans of today either. America needs a president to can get both sides to work together rather than waste years fighting each other accomplishing very little.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

for sure. And Reagan isn't anything like the republicans of today either. America needs a president to can get both sides to work together rather than waste years fighting each other accomplishing very little.
    JFK stood up to the MIC & was shot for it. Reagan was a puppet that let them get away with to much.

They don't belong in the same picture.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

again, same goes to you. Show me one thing Me or Trump have ever said that was racist. You won't only because you can't.

Dwight, didn't you quite a while back use the N word in one of your replies or posts. I think you did, am I wrong?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Dwight, didn't you quite a while back use the N word in one of your replies or posts. I think you did, am I wrong?
    you are wrong. Have I ever used it in my life? Yes. Never on this or any other forum. When I lived in Curacao the locals would call each other the n word and said it was ok if I did as well. Everyone does. It was weird to see so many white guys calling people the n word. I did it a couple times that one night but haven't since.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

ok, so you never wrote that word on this forum. Okay I may be wrong.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

now you are absolutely sure about this???

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    JFK stood up to the MIC & was shot for it. Reagan was a puppet that let them get away with to much.

They don't belong in the same picture.
    for you pal. This guy is one of my favs. Crank it and enjoy

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    now you are absolutely sure about this???

Hmmmm

First ... 178179180181182183184 ... Last