Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    https://youtu.be/ryCdPSMfAWM

Someone embed this...

John Oliver going ham on Drumpf again: lmao:

Drumpfs penis a cheeto with the cheese dust rubbed off
    John Oliver is another run of the mill globalist new world order puppet.

Why so many people here choose to watch Talmudvision and gladly gobble up the globalist NWO media propaganda baffles me

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    There's 4 false prophecies

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19600

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    John Oliver is another run of the mill globalist new world order puppet.

Why so many people here choose to watch Talmudvision and gladly gobble up the globalist NWO media propaganda baffles me

Sounds crazy, but feels right.

Now, this morning, Trump associated with mob ties.
    Again I say,'throwing the kitchen sink,' at Trump.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I like how both liberals and conservatives think people on the opposite side are supporting some new world order agenda.

Guys hammering eachother.

I love it.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19124

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I like how both liberals and conservatives think people on the opposite side are supporting some new world order agenda.

I love it.
    Great googly moogly!

Last edited by khicks26; 03-07-16 at 10:27 AM.

darrell74

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8946

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    the puppeteers are getting nervous

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

I love it.
    Trump is making nervous those that are actually running the country.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

If you do this for his Florida predictions and Trump wins, he may kill himself.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

I overestimated the intelligence of a substantial minority of Republicans. I won't make that mistake again.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I overestimated the intelligence of a substantial minority of Republicans. I won't make that mistake again.
    Rookie mistake D2, but an understandable one.

Never underestimate the pure ignorance of Republicans

Poor Dwight, guy just wants real change. He's anti-establishment and I can respect both of those. But Trump?????

I feel like a lot of people are saying "what we're doing isn't working, lets get politicians out of politics!" and to some extent I agree. But Trump is not the answer. He was just the loud, boisterous bully that just happened to be "different" when people wanted different.

Kind of like being that lucky guy at the bar at 2am when a super model just wants to sleep with an average joe because she's tired of fukking male models with 10" dicks

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I'm getting that from my intuition. Trump consistently loses late voters and underperforms polls in key states. This will really be the first state where hispanics will be a serious large number voting bloc. And I believe those individuals are underrepresented in public phone polling. Trump will perform 4-5 points worse and Rubio 4-5 better from the polls. If Rubio is within single digits of Trump in the latest poll, he probably wins.

As for betting, bets on BOTH Rubio and Kasich are bets on what happens at a contested convention, because neither of the is going to reach 1,237. That's why Kasich may be a better bet even if he will likely be 4th in delegate count.
    (Trump consistently loses late voters and underperforms)
    I'll answer the real reasons for that, try to understand: by Byron York

In many of Trump's victories this year, commentators have noted that late-deciding voters have chosen
    another candidate, either Marco Rubio earlier in the campaign, or Ted Cruz more recently. Trump would
    then "underperform" poll estimates, while still winning. That inevitably led to the suggestion that GOP voters
    were changing their minds and that Trump was fading. Late deciders moved away from Trump in Iowa on
    Feb. 1 and in South Carolina on Feb. 20 and in the Super Tuesday states on March 1, and yet Trump has still
    won the majority of contests so far.

I asked Matthew Dowd, the former George W. Bush strategist who early on recognized the power and reach
    of Trump's appeal, for an explanation. "It looks like in every single state voting thus far, Trump voters have
    made up their minds long before Election Day," Dowd told me via email. "I don't see much evidence of someone
    who was a Trump voter switching at the last minute."

What's taking place, Dowd explained, is that "undecided voters are solidly against Trump, but just haven't
    settled on another candidate yet, and make up their mind in last days or on Election Day." The good news
    for Trump is that his voters are solid. The bad news, Dowd continued, is that "Trump's behavior and the
    conduct of his campaign are limiting him on expanding to a more dominant position. Because of his flaws,
    Trump is preventing himself from running away with this. If he could somehow become a better, more
    expansive leader, he would gather momentum and could not be stopped. The attacks on Trump haven't hurt
    Trump. Trump has hurt Trump in not picking up speed faster."

Now, Trump is leading in Michigan. If the pattern Dowd described holds true, Trump might be headed to a
    victory that, like some of his others, is a bit less than the polls predicted. But there's no doubt he is connecting
    with many, many unhappy Republicans in Michigan. They feel their party has let them down, and is still letting
    them down by trying to sink Trump. Their way of fighting back is to cast a Trump vote on Tuesday.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

no, lol.. it is no secret; you're not intelligent enough to be making predictions on things you have proven you don't understand.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sounds crazy, but feels right.

Now, this morning, Trump associated with mob ties.
    Again I say,'throwing the kitchen sink,' at Trump.
    Thought that was already well known

DwightShrute

Thought that was already well known
    and you still claim he's racist.

ACoochy

and you still claim he's racist.

Also well known amongst both the national and international community...

Whats your point?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Of course trump is a racist, is this still up for debate?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Of course trump is a racist, is this still up for debate?
    show one thing he said that is racist. You won't because you can't.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

ACoochy

Says the forum racist who believes you have to actively say something racist in order to be racist...

This is the level of dumb you can expect from a average Drumpf supporter people...

DwightShrute

Says the forum racist who believes you have to actively say something racist in order to be racist...

This is the level of dumb you can expect from a average Drumpf supporter people...
    again, same goes to you. Show me one thing Me or Trump have ever said that was racist. You won't only because you can't.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    so many more to add like "media has been a lovefest for trump"

and he just said that the other day... lol... that is truly in-penetrating-sane and a testament to how sheepish he is for democrats.

normally I don't like to kick people when they are down or eating their crow but d2bets is exactly the kind of person who deserves it. He is a disgrace to logic. Kind of guy who will quote a word from urban dictionary when he knows he shouldn't but doesn't mind an attempt to mislead people. Kind of guy who makes endless trump threads just hoping something sticks all while the real con artist is getting his vote... lol. Funny and disheartening at the same time.

Go a spend a night looking into a mirror d2bets.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    so many more to add like "media has been a lovefest for trump"

and he just said that the other day... lol... that is truly in-penetrating-sane and a testament to how sheepish he is for democrats.

normally I don't like to kick people when they are down or eating their crow but d2bets is exactly the kind of person who deserves it. He is a disgrace to logic. Kind of guy who will quote a word from urban dictionary when he knows he shouldn't but doesn't mind an attempt to mislead people. Kind of guy who makes endless trump threads just hoping something sticks all while the real con artist is getting his vote... lol. Funny and disheartening at the same time.

Go a spend a night looking into a mirror d2bets.
    i was just putting things into perspective a little is all. I am not gonna harp on it. d2bets is human also. And the video of Obama losing his train of thought when his teleprompter went out shows how we are all just human. Trump is human. He makes mistakes like anyone else. d2bets posted what Trump said in a live rally in front of thousands of screaming fans. The far lefties got a chuckle out of it. I thought I'd balance it out a little is all.

ACoochy

again, same goes to you. Show me one thing Me or Trump have ever said that was racist. You won't only because you can't.
    Unfukkinreal how dumb you are Shruter...

There's Drumpf dumb and there's there your level of dumb...

Well kets see. Hows the saloon thread you regularly contribute to going?

You remind me of slime. It has ZERO use...

DwightShrute

you are the last person who should be calling anyone dumb. You call people racist but can't show one instance of racism. Not one.

brooks85

Well kets see. Hows the saloon thread you regularly contribute to going?

another fine example of d2bets being wrong

he said the "drumpf" thing the other day and I called him out on it. He replied how he was only kidding and that the "drumpf" won't stick.

Since then I have seen a handful of political cartoons(who knows how many I didn't see) and many people using it; sheep.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

you are the last person who should be calling anyone dumb. You call people racist but can't show one instance of racism. Not one.

No worries, Dwight. Coochy is known throughout the forum as the resident dumbfukk. Seriously. His level of stupidity is a running joke between the admins/mods.

He's legitimately probably the dumbest motherfukker on the entire board. And clearly I don't say that lightly.

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Sure you puritan twat. You keep thinking you are something you're not.

So long as you inderstand that you and the other forum redneck hikktards are the only ones who think that...

Must feel so warm and comforting being stuck in your world of obliviousness. .
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-07-16 at 03:29 PM.

darrell74

Correct.

This guy actually pays attention.

ACoochy

Correct.

This guy actually pays attention.
    No point in arguing with dumb...

It's a in-built trait that naturally follows being a Drumpf supporter...

#makedonalddrumpfagain
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-07-16 at 03:36 PM.

DwightShrute

Sure you puritan twat. You keep thinking you are something you're not.

So long as you inderstand that you and the other forum rednecks hikktards are the only ones who think that...

Must feel so warm and comforting being stuck in your world of obliviousness. .
    like what?

All I ever said today to you was show me one racist thing Trump or I have said. Which was only in response to YOUR accusation that we are racists. Anyone that knows me, knows that's not true. I know its not true. I have never seen anything Trump said that was remotely racist. This isn't the first time you've made this false accusation. It's become almost a daily thing for you now. Your latest being the most dishonest yet ....
    ..Says the forum racist who believes you have to actively say something racist in order to be racist...
    intellectual dishonesty at its finest.

All I asked (respectfully I might add) was to show one instance of racism and then you do your typical "you're dumb" routine.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6343

Guys guys, I think if we keep pouting like this it'll make it uncomfortable when we're all eating together at the bash.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Folks I am a Republican I will openly admit...my views are more moderate Republican but still I have conservative beliefs....if you're a Democrat and you think Obama is a great President then good for you.

Having said that if Donald Trump is not nominated I will no longer vote in future elections....not that I will become a Democrat but I will simply accept the fact that the RNC no longer listens to its party members...you know the ones who vote and elect them year after year....that is something I cannot tolerate. Not only that but this monstrosity of trying to STOP TRUMP that a couple of these joke candidates and numerous other elder elected GOP politicians are engaging in despite him being the clear choice of party members is like saying penetrate YOU we dont give a penetrate who our party members want we're nominating whoever the hell we want even though he has no chance of winning the election.

Recap: If they are out to ignore their own party members and nominate whoever the penetrate they want it is a dictatorship not democracy and if they nominate a candidate that has no chance of winning over the only candidate (and their members choice) who has a chance to win that's not a party I'm going to support

Republicans have once chance to get this right and we'll see what happens
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-07-16 at 04:02 PM.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Donald Trump shreds 'corrupt' Marco Rubio in new TV ad

any idea what escort agency rubio calls in las vegas?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Guys guys, I think if we keep pouting like this it'll make it uncomfortable when we're all eating together at the bash.
    I have not pesonally attacked anyone for their opinions and no one has attacked me that I know of....I have made my opinion on Hillary clear which is supported by all the evidence in the world. If you disagree with my opinion then we'll just simply have to agree to disagree but in Vegas we will share a beer and I dont give a penetrate about politics while gambling and partying in Vegas if I go. Ive been to 2 Vegas SBR bashes and both were great....not an ounce of conflict regardless of the fact that we sometimes break balls on here.

First ... 177178179180181182183 ... Last