jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    this has nothing to do with the what you said about Trump's momentum since Tuesday. You're talking about the brokered convention which relies on people's votes not going for Trump in key states. And those people are becoming more galvanized for Trump as both sides attack.

Again, you're hoping for an outcome. You don't have any reason to say it will happen, you're just hoping to get to a brokered convention which has nothing to do with what you said about momentum since Tuesday being true.
    Is "They don't want him" not a good enough reason? Yet there is a decent chance it wont make it that far.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I wonder if Christie will be standing behind Trump tonight at the debate to pat him on the ass all night.

Trump would be wise to dump that fat fuk asap.
    this is something smellycooch would say. Step it up pal.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Is "They don't want him" not a good enough reason? Yet there is a decent chance it wont make it that far.
    no, it isn't at all unless you're accepting you're only "hoping" they don't want him.

jtoler

no, it isn't at all unless you're accepting you're only "hoping" they don't want him.
    The world knows they dont want him, what have you been watching.

brooks85

The world knows they dont want him, what have you been watching.
    ok there is your problem. It is what you have been watching my friend.

jtoler

ok there is your problem. It is what you have been watching my friend.
    So the current Trump as we know him right now, the overwhelming number of delegates and Republican establishment want that guy?

brooks85

So the current Trump as we know him right now, the overwhelming number of delegates and Republican establishment want that guy?
    here you are back to the brokered convention. It is ok, it is obvious you are just like d2bets. You're hoping for a brokered convention, it isn't bad thing. Just don't need to pretend.

jtoler

here you are back to the brokered convention. It is ok, it is obvious you are just like d2bets. You're hoping for a brokered convention, it isn't bad thing. Just don't need to pretend.
    I couldnt care less honestly, I really dont think its gonna come down to that. There are numerous ways to derail Trump, ballot fraud is one or he could simply lose on Saturday, either way his backers will cry foul.

brooks85

did you ever see the movie The fifth element?

jtoler

No, is viewing relevant to any of this?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

I just don't see how Clinton could even begin to stand up to Trump in a "debate." He will have so much ammunition it will be ridiculous.

I figure the network will finally have to follow it's own rules, just to cut Trump off, to keep Clinton in the game.

One of my favorites from the vid...

When Cruz bitches about Trump talking over his response...Wolf says "these are the rules" and wants to move on.

Trump just rules the stage and the TV, it seems the candidates are hopeless without some dirty convention bullshit.

He's simply not a politician and it shows in how comfortable he is on that stage.

brooks85

No, is viewing relevant to any of this?
    yes, there is this thing that is hurdling towards Earth so they shoot everything they can at it but it just grows stronger from the attacks; it's Trump. He is coming.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Reports are that Trump will fundraise for the general election. In other words, he wants to get out there right now that he is going to be open for business for the big money. The notion that he would self-fund anything was always another Trump con. He has donated only a couple hundred thousand to his campaign. Is Trump honest about anything?

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

it seems the candidates are hopeless without some dirty convention bullshit.

That is the only way to prevent Trump from getting the nomination now. Im afraid there will be some dirty underhanded convention BS, which will only guarantee a Hillary victory.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Reports are that Trump will fundraise for the general election. In other words, he wants to get out there right now that he is going to be open for business for the big money. The notion that he would self-fund anything was always another Trump con. He has donated only a couple hundred thousand to his campaign. Is Trump honest about anything?
    They al lie. Its just Rubio a Cruz get free media passes on everything. Only 1 thing matters - the Voters. And the voters have said TRUMP loud and clear. It seems most people only like the democratic process when it picks the candidate they want.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    That is the only way to prevent Trump from getting the nomination now. Im afraid there will be some dirty underhanded convention BS, which will only guarantee a Hillary victory.
    If he gets 1,237 delegates then they gotta give it to him. But if he doesn't, then nothing is dirty. That's the threshold for a reason.

jtoler

They al lie. Its just Rubio a Cruz get free media passes on everything. Only 1 thing matters - the Voters. And the voters have said TRUMP loud and clear. It seems most people only like the democratic process when it picks the candidate they want.
    Seems to me being democratic would mean not having an electoral college.

LeahMichele

If he gets 1,237 delegates then they gotta give it to him. But if he doesn't, then nothing is dirty. That's the threshold for a reason.
    its the threshold so the establishment has more control than the voters. Just like the "superdelegate" system. If Trump gets 1100 delegates and they end up giving it to a Rubio with 500 delegates, yeah that dirty bullshit. And all that will do is guarantee a Hillary presidency. The republicans strategy against Hillary is going to be to question her integrity and if Rubio gets the nomination that way, he will have no more integrity than she does. And I guarantee you that the republicans can forget the independent voters who are backing Trump if they screw Trump over like that.

LeahMichele

Rubio buys a house for $179,000 then sells it to a lobbyist for $380,000 just a couple months later. Then Rubio passes the legislation the lobbyist wanted passed. Then the lobbyist sells the house to someone else for $185,000. The media says nothing. Oh if it had been Trump.

brooks85

lol if that was trump you wouldn't need the media to report it, d2bets would take care of it haha

between him and khicks I honestly wonder who has mentioned trump more times on the internet.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dumbest thing ever....if he keeps it up at this pace he will barely get the delegates necessary if they fight until the end and even you would admit he's dominating at this point

So how could you say it's not dirty to screw over what the overwhelming majority will have wanted?

Such bullshit that the establishment or whatever you wanna call it think they know more than and are more important than their own voters

Well they do think that....how can the American people not be absolutely livid about this? Because it's Trump? It goes deeper than Trump

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

And then he'll run third party, the establishment is quite fuckin dumb

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    And then he'll run third party, the establishment is quite fuckin dumb
    Could be too late to run third party in many states, there are deadlines.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Could be too late to run third party in many states, there are deadlines.
    I think it will become clear right before the deadline for a 3rd party candidate to decide

Trump will fukk them over if they do it to him.....100%

Plus the Republicans won't get a huge majority of upset Trump supporters if they screw him over as well...in fact many will vote Hillary out of spite

jtoler

Last edited by jtoler; 03-03-16 at 07:48 PM.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I think it will become clear right before the deadline for a 3rd party candidate to decide

Trump will fukk them over if they do it to him.....100%

Plus the Republicans won't get a huge majority of upset Trump supporters if they screw him over as well...in fact many will vote Hillary out of spite
    Yeah the 3rd party candidacy isn't going to even matter. If they fuk Trump over, then we might as well save the money spent on the presidential election and just inaugurate Hillary. Trump is getting about 45% of the vote. If the republican establishment thinks they can spit in the face of 45% of their voters and still win the election they are fukking crazy. If Rubio takes the nomination in some underhanded, BS way ( which is the only way he could get it ), I for one guarantee you I will never vote for him. and I know most Trump supporters wont either.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah the 3rd party candidacy isn't going to even matter. If they fuk Trump over, then we might as well save the money spent on the presidential election and just inaugurate Hillary. Trump is getting about 45% of the vote. If the republican establishment thinks they can spit in the face of 45% of their voters and still win the election they are fukking crazy. If Rubio takes the nomination in some underhanded, BS way ( which is the only way he could get it ), I for one guarantee you I will never vote for him. and I know most Trump supporters wont either.
    All true. Republicans are either fukked or screwed. Either way, Hillary is #45. She is one lucky SOB.

Best Repubs can hope it to narrowly hold on to Senate. And even that, probably not happening.

DwightShrute

All true. Republicans are either fukked or screwed. Either way, Hillary is #45. She is one lucky SOB.
    d2b, is there are debate thread? If not, maybe you should make one

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and keep your biased posts in it this time would be great.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I wonder if Christie will be standing behind Trump tonight at the debate [B]to pat him on the ass all night.[/B]

Trump would be wise to dump that fat fuk asap.
    Hey Dwight, where's Christie's other hand and why is Donnie smiling?

Two fat guys who couldn't find their winkies if they stuck an air hose in their asses.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 03-03-16 at 07:47 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    OK.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

All they do in these debates now is attack Trump.. They even have video up with numbers.. This is so unfair.. He's getting tag teamed from every side.. He's still holding his own.. Much respect for Donald Trump!!! The voters see this...

All I see -

1) Desperation from the other guys on the panel

2) A Republican establishment that is scared stiff of Trump being the Republican Nominee...

GO TRUMP.. Change the playing field.. Stir that pot that is so dug in and set in it's ways..

This wasn't kids in a sand box tonight.. They really attacked Trump hard.. Everyone did.. Unbelievable what I'm seeing!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm starting to feel bad for The Donald. Pathetic.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All they do in these debates now is attack Trump.. They even have video up with numbers.. This is so unfair.. He's getting tag teamed from every side.. He's still holding his own.. Much respect for Donald Trump!!! The voters see this...

All I see -

1) Desperation from the other guys on the panel

2) A Republican establishment that is scared stiff of Trump being the Republican Nominee...

GO TRUMP.. Change the playing field.. Stir that pot that is so dug in and set in it's ways..

This wasn't kids in a sand box tonight.. They really attacked Trump hard.. Everyone did.. Unbelievable what I'm seeing!!!
    yup. Trump is looking good

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I'm starting to feel bad for The Donald. Pathetic.
    Yep.... Every question is to defraud Donald Trump and maybe one question was on policy.. Trump will still win.. Every topic revolves around Donald Trump because he's the front runner...

Very ruthless behavior from the Republican establishment.. They need to stop attacking Trump and start supporting him..

First ... 162163164165166167168 ... Last