pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Edward Snowden–Verified account*‏@Snowden

2016: a choice between Donald Trump and Goldman Sachs.

4:07 PM - 27 Feb 2016

8,584*RETWEETS10.1K*LIKES

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Thank you Georgia! 15,000 amazing supporters tonight! Everyone get out & #VoteTrump tomorrow! #SuperTuesday

That's quite an exaggeration. The arena has 5350 seats.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    <button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
    <button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(59, 136, 195); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; box-shadow: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.14902) 0px 1px 0px inset; background: linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)) no-repeat rgb(29, 161, 242);">Following</button>

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump
    Thank you Georgia! 15,000 amazing supporters tonight! Everyone get out & #VoteTrump tomorrow! #SuperTuesday

What a sad indictment on society to think that the people have becone immune to the truth...

Supreme leader wannabe incest bigot thinks we all turds...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    And yet he did it anyways. It will only help Trump in the polls.

Oliver has attacked Trump several times actually on several shows and also when a guest on other programs.

Must be exhausting being wrong so often.
    Says the guy who supports a incestual sympathizer...

Cool story bro...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What a sad indictment on society to think that the people have becone immune to the truth...

Previous
    Next
    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Previous

Previous
    Next

ACoochy

<button type="button" class="modal-btn modal-close js-close" style="font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; height: auto; position: absolute; right: -30px; top: 9px; width: 20px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Close</button>

Previous
    Next
    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3h3 hours ago</small>

<button type="button" class="modal-btn modal-close js-close" style="font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; height: auto; position: absolute; right: -30px; top: 9px; width: 20px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Close</button>

Previous

Previous
    Next

Now go make supreme leader incest sympathizer proud and go fukk your cousin hikktard....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Don't hate congradulate!!!! Donalds gonna be a good president.. Give the guy a chance to prove himself... He will try to make America great again..

ACocky don't worry it will all be over soon.. Sorry your Hillary isn't gonna win either..

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't hate congradulate!!!! Donalds gonna be a good president.. Give the guy a chance to prove himself... He will try to make America great again..

ACocky don't worry it will all be over soon.. Sorry your Hillary isn't gonna win either..

Jibberish, you might call this an election but the rest of the world is viewing it as your IQ test and it's not looking good...

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Jibberish, you might call this an election but the rest of the world is viewing it as your IQ test and it's not looking good...
    Says the asian sex tourist

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Cruzbots on suicide watch

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Previous
    Next
    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Previous

Previous
    Next

At some point you are gonna feel real bad about making all these guys look clueless.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Today is election day in Tennessee. Have been going back and forth about what to do. It keeps coming back to one question that I have not seen answered, or at least answered to my satisfaction. Why does Trump want to be president so bad? How does someone that has been as successful as he has been suddenly want to go for the gusto, and be the president? I would feel more comfortable if he had been a governor first, so he has some type of political track record.

The fact that he beat around the bush about the white supremacy subject concerns me. Yes, he has said the opposite every other day, but why not that day? I know this will sound a little over the edge, but could he have been purposely making a soundbite for Clinton to use in the general election to help push out the minority vote? Could these conspiracy theorists have been correct, and he has been in bed with Hillary all along?

He won't win, but I'm voting for Kasich today. He is an honest man with a steady track record. The hype just got too much for me. Will I eventually have to vote for Trump over Clinton? Probably, but at least I'll have a peace of mind today.

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Today is election day in Tennessee. Have been going back and forth about what to do. It keeps coming back to one question that I have not seen answered, or at least answered to my satisfaction. Why does Trump want to be president so bad? How does someone that has been as successful as he has been suddenly want to go for the gusto, and be the president? I would feel more comfortable if he had been a governor first, so he has some type of political track record.

The fact that he beat around the bush about the white supremacy subject concerns me. Yes, he has said the opposite every other day, but why not that day? I know this will sound a little over the edge, but could he have been purposely making a soundbite for Clinton to use in the general election to help push out the minority vote? Could these conspiracy theorists have been correct, and he has been in bed with Hillary all along?

He won't win, but I'm voting for Kasich today. He is an honest man with a steady track record. The hype just got too much for me. Will I eventually have to vote for Trump over Clinton? Probably, but at least I'll have a peace of mind today.
    Make America great again.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Good for you. You are making the right choice.

Face it, narcissists love attention. Listen to just one rally and it's clear. Me, me, me, I, I, I, not you, you, you.
    If you want 4 years of a kindergarten fight, by all means, Trump is your man.

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Face it, narcissists love attention. Listen to just one rally and it's clear. Me, me, me, I, I, I, not you, you, you.
    Some people just want something different than what the everyday fake ass politician brings to the table. Trump is obv a wildcard as to whether or not he will be a disaster or a Godsend but I think more people than ever before or willing to roll the dice.

smoke a bowl

Even if he wins the presidency and is a disaster I think it's good for the longterm because it will wake these good for nothing politicians up.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Left an hour and a half before I have to be at work. I have never seen a line this long for the primaries.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Some people just want something different than what the everyday fake ass politician brings to the table. Trump is obv a wildcard as to whether or not he will be a disaster or a Godsend but I think more people than ever before or willing to roll the dice.
    We saw the same thing with Obama. What happened? Congress stonewalling for 7 years. I guess the left had their
    outcast, now I guess the right wants theirs. Whatever, I'm just here for the beer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No need to insult my intellegence ACocky.. That's not very nice...

I just was pointing out how upset you seem that Donald Trump is on his way to winning the Presidency that's all.. Life is too short pal and no need to be so upset and vent your constant hatred and frustrations towards the Don on this thread time after time....

We get the point that you hate Trump and we read your continued infactuation with his alledged incest claims that you invented in your own delushional mind.. You're a silly man Acoocky I'll give ya that much.... Carry on lad...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

He could have meant the overflow crowds outside? I saw a few minutes of his Va rally on the news and they had screens and microphones set up outside because there were more people gathered outside than in due to seating capacity.

Either way, he is bringing in the crowds and the delegates so it looks like a done deal for the nomination at least.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump certainly has an ego but what canindate running for President doesn't have one? You gotta be a little narcistic to run in the first place.. The politicians that don't won't win.. Like Ben Carson unfortunately.. Being humble doesn't work in a presidential race..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

it makes sense why you lie so much since you just admitted, again, you'd rather be lied too.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He was at my old school last night. If he's where I think he was, that complex only seats about 5-6,000. Maybe they were lined up outside. I dunno. One of friends there said people were spilling out onto the practice field and tennis courts. He's never seen anything like it there.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He also said that the "blacks" who got kicked out also had while people in the group. That they were cussing and making a scene. The media left that part out, I guess

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12794481_1547302072236845_64218286449341 09173_n.jpg?oh=6334178fec74c61e77025f579 8a5a4ca&oe=575477CD[/IMG]
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

lol that is because the rest of the world isn't very bright due to foreign media coverage of USA being garbage at best. I had the pleasure of spending a lot of time in Australia during Obama's last election. Just hilarious to hear all the ignorant sheep like acoochy prove they have no clue what they are talking about. There are ignorant sheep everywhere especially in USA but it was just hilarious in Australia. Just one after another, all repeating that exact same shit they heard from the news about USA which was rarely true.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-01-16 at 12:33 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He was at my old school last night. If he's where I think he was, that complex only seats about 5-6,000. Maybe they were lined up outside. I dunno. One of friends there said people were spilling out onto the practice field and tennis courts. He's never seen anything like it there.
    15k would mean about 10k outside I highly doubt that was the case, we all know Donald exaggerates profusely when he doesnt even need to, no big deal though.

jtoler

Trump certainly has an ego but what canindate running for President doesn't have one? You gotta be a little narcistic to run in the first place.. The politicians that don't won't win.. Like Ben Carson unfortunately.. Being humble doesn't work in a presidential race..
    Ben is always starting sentences off with I, I, I, they need to do that, they all do it. Seems if youre required to be a "natural born citizen" and that is such a big thing, before being president, maybe you should be required to have governed something before, youd think more governors would turn out to become presidents, citizens could see how they governed their city or state, learn about them starting that way and perhaps have more of an idea how they might handle at least domestic things, although there is no comparison still, but senators and licensing owners? Pass for me.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-01-16 at 02:58 PM.

ACoochy

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12794481_1547302072236845_64218286449341 09173_n.jpg?oh=6334178fec74c61e77025f579 8a5a4ca&oe=575477CD[/IMG]
    Vote 1 Drumpf

jtoler

Who's face is next, Hillary or Trumper?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Who's face is next, Hillary or Trumper?

Where's john howard?

Oh that right he took guns away and only improved his countries well being...

Next...

ACoochy

No need to insult my intellegence ACocky.. That's not very nice...

I just was pointing out how upset you seem that Donald Trump is on his way to winning the Presidency that's all.. Life is too short pal and no need to be so upset and vent your constant hatred and frustrations towards the Don on this thread time after time....

We get the point that you hate Trump and we read your continued infactuation with his alledged incest claims that you invented in your own delushional mind.. You're a silly man Acoocky I'll give ya that much.... Carry on lad...
    Not your intelligence but that of America as a whole though the fact you weren't able to differentiate the two makes me understand why your a Drumpf supporter...

Sorry pal but call it as i see it...

Business as usual...

brooks85

Where's john howard?

Oh that right he took guns away and only improved his countries well being...

Next...
    terrible logic.

John Howard didn't attack his own people you moron lol

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    terrible logic.

John Howard didn't attack his own people you moron lol
    Sarcasm

brooks85

^no, it wasn't. Acoochy really is that stupid. That is the best part and another reason I hope he never stops posting.

First ... 156157158159160161162 ... Last