cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

JJ pawn the watch man.
    Thats $20 right there, you can build it up and maybe get the watch back!

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by CarloTwoGuns View Post
    Just bought a Rolex thanks to the other night and exposure blackjack
    Rolex is gay

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i buy weed with my winnings

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I like weed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weed ok

Gifts Better

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

come on Debo man my grandmama gave me that chain

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    come on Debo man my grandmama gave me that chain

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vacation would be nice if you guys win so take all the winnings and go on a 10 day cruise

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

helped with buying my car....

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

this thousand dollar cup of lean ninja UOENO

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

this is actually a good topic (rare for you jj) and makes me laugh when i think about it.

when i was about 16 in high school and just started betting (friend of mine knew this asian bookie), i bet $50 on a Sunday NFL morning game. that won and i let it ride on an afternoon game. that won and so i was up $100 come Sunday night. i was so excited and wasn't sure if i should just get paid at that point. i must've talked to my friend all night about what i should do. anyway, i ended-up letting it ride on the monday night game and it won. so i was up $200 which seemed like a ton of money to me at the time.

a couple nights later i went to pick up my friend in my car so we could go meet his bookie. i remember being nervous for days not knowing if i was going to get paid or not.

anyway, i'll never forget dropping my friend off to meet him.. the bookie was sitting in his car on a street corner near my friend's house. my buddy pops out of my car and into his bookie's car, then i drove around the block. couple minutes later i swing back around and my buddy is waiting on the corner and gets back in my car. then he starts stalling and making jokes and i'm getting nervous. then suddenly takes a wad of cash out of his pocket. they were all 20's and he just started counting them off into my hand and we went nuts celebrating.

we immediately drove to an electronics store so i could buy a Super Nintendo game system with Street Fighter 2. we were always going to the arcade to play it and were obsessed with that game. then grabbed some take out pizza and went back to my house to set it up and and played for hours. still remember like it was yesterday, hah.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

Plane tickets. Rest goes back into the bankroll.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ, do you still prefer BBBJCIM?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    this is actually a good topic (rare for you jj) and makes me laugh when i think about it.

when i was about 16 in high school and just started betting (friend of mine knew this asian bookie), i bet $50 on a Sunday NFL morning game. that won and i let it ride on an afternoon game. that won and so i was up $100 come Sunday night. i was so excited and wasn't sure if i should just get paid at that point. i must've talked to my friend all night about what i should do. anyway, i ended-up letting it ride on the monday night game and it won. so i was up $200 which seemed like a ton of money to me at the time.

a couple nights later i went to pick up my friend in my car so we could go meet his bookie. i remember being nervous for days not knowing if i was going to get paid or not.

anyway, i'll never forget dropping my friend off to meet him.. the bookie was sitting in his car on a street corner near my friend's house. my buddy pops out of my car and into his bookie's car, then i drove around the block. couple minutes later i swing back around and my buddy is waiting on the corner and gets back in my car. then he starts stalling and making jokes and i'm getting nervous. then suddenly takes a wad of cash out of his pocket. they were all 20's and he just started counting them off into my hand and we went nuts celebrating.

we immediately drove to an electronics store so i could buy a Super Nintendo game system with Street Fighter 2. we were always going to the arcade to play it and were obsessed with that game. then grabbed some take out pizza and went back to my house to set it up and and played for hours. still remember like it was yesterday, hah.
    Everyone has that beginner's luck story that got them hooked for life....Always chasing that feeling
    Points Awarded:

existential gave MoneyLineDawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12