STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Refs tried to give Golden State the game

and they still couldnt win. Fukk you Golden State, Ive been watching this bullshit all year. 18 FTs in the 4th quarter and you couldnt win. 3 traveling calls let go and you still couldn't win. Murder Gasol and Randolph every possession in the paint and you still couldn't win. Fukk you Curry you whiney bitch... bunch of frauds. Congrats to Memphis for beating Golden State and the refs tonight... you are gonna have to do it twice more, but I know you can.

momoney23
    momoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5334

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    and they still couldnt win. Fukk you still couldn't win. Murder Gasol and Randolph every possession in the paint and you still couldn't win. Fukk you Curry you whiney bitch... bunch of frauds. Congrats to Memphis for beating Golden State and the refs tonight... you are gonna have to do it twice more, but I know you can.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    and they still couldnt win. Fukk you Golden State, Ive been watching this bullshit all year. 18 FTs in the 4th quarter and you couldnt win. 3 traveling calls let go and you still couldn't win. Murder Gasol and Randolph every possession in the paint and you still couldn't win. Fukk you Curry you whiney bitch... bunch of frauds. Congrats to Memphis for beating Golden State and the refs tonight... you are gonna have to do it twice more, but I know you can.
    sharp post
    i hope memphis wins the series

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

proof psoitive kerr won how many titles and is clueless as a coach

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Stax did warriors bury U?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What happened ??

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Stax did warriors bury U?
    Hell no... I didnt bet on this game. Ive watched a lot of Warrior games and I just fukking hate them. The get every fukkin break known to man and every damn call in the 4th quarter of every game Ive watched. Makes me sick... and I love it when they lose. Hate Curry (although I freely admit he is a great player) and his passive aggressive ego, his scoreboard and stat watching during the game, his chest tap and sky point after every hoop, and the way he pouts and mopes when (rarely) something doesnt go his way. Teams cant even breathe on him in 4th quarters without a whistle. Refs tried to give Golden State the game and they still couldnt take advantage... lmao.

From the 10:14 mark to the :33 mark of the 4th quarter, Memphis was called for 13 fouls compared to 2 fouls called on Golden State. In this timeframe, Memphis shot 2 FT's compared to 18 FTs for Golden State. Yeah you heard that right. Here' the play by play link if you wanna check for yourself. Also 3 obvious travels not called on Golden State in this time as well.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?ga...92890&period=4

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Agreed, the 4th qtr fouls were heavily one sided. A couple possessions particular were absurd. The one where Gasol kepts getting hacked and then slapped across the face under the basket...ended with a loose ball foul on either him or Randolph, dont remember. And on Tony Allen's fastbreak it looked like Iggy was literally trying to foul it was so bad, yet they didn't call it. Good thing he made the layup though. All that with them fouling out Gasol on the other end with what should of been play on/no call type plays.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Agreed, the 4th qtr fouls were heavily one sided. A couple possessions particular were absurd. The one where Gasol kepts getting hacked and then slapped across the face under the basket...ended with a loose ball foul on either him or Randolph, dont remember. And on Tony Allen's fastbreak it looked like Iggy was literally trying to foul it was so bad, yet they didn't call it. Good thing he made the layup though. All that with them fouling out Gasol on the other end with what should of been play on/no call type plays.
    yup, and Klay Thompson sliding across the floor 3 feet with possession and both feet in the air... no travel either time. Sickning the refs do this but its been going on for years

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Warriors are shit. Rockets and Warriors are regular season wonders and nothing more.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Warriors are shit. Rockets and Warriors are regular season wonders and nothing more.
    Keep telling yourself Warriors are shit. I agree with this statement, however, when you have the refs literally on your side, its tough to lose. Somehow they managed to lose two games in a row where they shot 7 times and many 4th quarter FTs and got called for 5 times less fouls. They basically have free reign to do whatever they want defensively, and offensively all the gotta do is drive to the hole and its an automatic foul. yet somehow they've managed to penetrate it up and not take advantage.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Toniest says you hate him cause he is mixed race

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

totally agree