TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I Just Want To Make An Apology To The Wagering World. Also, A Word On Tony Allen

I'm so sorry if anyone has Memphis +10. I have this miraculous ability to make everyone lose in the world when making a selection. I've lost millions throughout the world. I don't know why I have this power?

Any selection I make... I make people lose who are on the same side. How is this possible?

Is there any way I can reverse this jinx madness by the voodoo gambling gods?

Tony Allen... why is it that every time you're up against a much higher caliber team... you tend to play sloppy? You turn the ball over. You can't make wide open shots. You miss free throws? But when you play against a team like Orlando or Detroit... you play your hog off? I don't understand you.

And now... a word on nutrition...
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

listen, this Grizz team is a mere shadow of itself without Conley and that affects everyone including Allen. he still shot 50% in the 1H and had the second best +/- on the team.

the major problem with the Grizz right now is you can't put Calathes, Lee, and Allen on the floor at the same time because none of them can shoot.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

+/- means nothing, Conley or no Conley, Grizz can't keep up with this team in the scoring department.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sports betting is very very difficult very few people win so expect mainly losses