ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Refs missed shot clock expiring & ruined the game

Should have never been 60-60... Kentucky should have kept lead for another possession.

Arguments?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That was not even close. Just have the booth call the game. Refs are terrible every game

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

whiskeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TwoWays

Kentucky to win it all at even money=no money

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I don't even care as long as Wisconsin beats Duke

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Should have never been 60-60... Kentucky should have kept lead for another possession.

Arguments?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I had +750 on Kentucky from back in July best number in the world

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

just think that that was the two free throws Wisconsin made from the flagrant foul. Then it evens out.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    That was not even close. Just have the booth call the game. Refs are terrible every game
    Here it comes...and Dez Bryant made the catch as well...got it

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ??? I am not biased for either team in this game. UNC fan. I could tell the shot clock expired with my ass on the couch & not one ref waved off the basket? Even the score keeper hesitated to change Wis from 58 to 60 on the TBS telecast.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Here it comes...and Dez Bryant made the catch as well...got it
    That was a missed call. But refs missed many calls on both sides down the stretch. Easy calls too. Chill out santiago

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Wisconsin beat em fair and square.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

bad call. huge momentum swing but fukk shit like this happens daily.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

well it makes up for the non-call on the flagrant foul and on the phantom foul call when Koenig hit that 3 ball!..it all evens out in the end...but yes, horrific officiating all tournament long.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Wisconsin beat em fair and square.
    I'm saying the ending of the game was altered... could of been a final shot by either team at the buzzer to win or force OT, if it stayed 58-60. Will never know.

Wis vs Duke - whiteys gonna win it they are destined with Dekker being clutch as fuk. Seniors vs Freshmen.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

If the fix was in Kentucky would have won CBS wanted the Coach K vs undefeated Kentucky matchup

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Refs were horseshit tonight for both teams. They need to go to replay during the entire game because these college coaches aren't skilled enough and the game is too fast for them. They should go to NBA refs in the Final Four. College refs don't make enough money and most of them are part time. Not up to snuff on the big stage.

But, UK fukked themselves down the stretch. Harrison brothers started playing hero ball, 1 on 5, WTF was that? Poor possessions play after play after play. Harrison thought he was Lebron with that shit. He pretty much lost the game for them tonight.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They also missed the 3 Wisconsin made on previous possession. I swear I saw it go in.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Who cares as long as kentucky loses...garbage team

Would be a joke to have them go undefeated.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Arguments?
    Refs ruined the game?

Or are you trying to ruin the fun?

Mac4Lyfe

UK/Duke would have been an epic game with record setting ratings. You better believe CBS was praying for UK. They just lost a shitload of money. So did Indianapolis businesses. Thousands of Cat fans are headed home with their pocket books.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    If the fix was in Kentucky would have won CBS wanted the Coach K vs undefeated Kentucky matchup

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

People here currently chanting:
    KEN-TUCK-Y , FUK THE POLICE

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

I'm saying the ending of the game was altered... could of been a final shot by either team at the buzzer to win or force OT, if it stayed 58-60. Will never know.

Wis vs Duke - whiteys gonna win it they are destined with Dekker being clutch as fuk. Seniors vs Freshmen.
    Yeah fair dues,im just glad it went Wisconsins way.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who cares as long as kentucky loses...garbage team

Would be a joke to have them go undefeated.
    from what I saw of them in the tourney... I was wondering how they were undefeated lol

Wrigley

they might not want to go scoreless in a 5 minute strecth toward the end of the game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah fair dues,im just glad it went Wisconsins way.
    Idc i was gonna root for either team vs Duke but I do like this Wis team more than the 1-done Kentucky team.

but the chance for a 40-0 team beating Duke to win the ship was kind of cool... or being 39-0 & then losing in the ship... like the Pats 18-0 Super Bowl loss

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Refs were horseshit tonight for both teams. They need to go to replay during the entire game because these college coaches aren't skilled enough and the game is too fast for them. They should go to NBA refs in the Final Four. College refs don't make enough money and most of them are part time. Not up to snuff on the big stage.

But, UK fukked themselves down the stretch. Harrison brothers started playing hero ball, 1 on 5, WTF was that? Poor possessions play after play after play. Harrison thought he was Lebron with that shit. He pretty much lost the game for them tonight.
    replay for entirety of final 4 games should be a change they make, yes

Wrigley

replay for entirety of final 4 games should be a change they make, yes
    Just what we need 4 hour BB games

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

shut up.. not if they implement it correctly

replays all game but only for certain situations when they arise

Mac4Lyfe

They can go to replay during all the commercial breaks. Like the shot clock violation. It would have been very easy for a replay booth to review it during a break and take away the basket. That play was too important to have refs mess up. Even if it takes 4 hours (although it shouldn't as long as the replay booth gets their heads out their asses). Even in the NFL, the replay booth takes too long to confirm a call. We at home can confirm a call quicker than these old farts.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The non-call on the flagrant was even worse. I can understand blowing it by missing it live, but they get to watch it on replay. That was just mystifying given the way they have been instructed to call contact to the face all year. Even the announcers called it incredible. I really cannot understand how that was not called other than cheating. The refs cannot be that shitty.

The huge blocking foul on Kaminksy with under a minute to play was a clear charge that would have all but ended the game right there..

The officiating was terrible and certainly did not help Wisconsin win.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    The non-call on the flagrant was even worse. I can understand blowing it by missing it live, but they get to watch it on replay. That was just mystifying given the way they have been instructed to call contact to the face all year. Even the announcers called it incredible. I really cannot understand how that was not called other than cheating. The refs cannot be that shitty.

The huge blocking foul on Kaminksy with under a minute to play was a clear charge that would have all but ended the game right there..

The officiating was terrible and certainly did not help Wisconsin win.
    Agree with all this. The officiating was really bad at times, but it went both ways. Absolutely no excuse for not calling the flagrant, that was as done of a deal as there ever was, then the refs said oh nothing to see here. To their credit, the refs did let them play which was nice to see. Really no bogus calls inside away from the ball.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Well I was happy they scored the bucket and thought they were gonna take it away but somehow they didnt. Also thought they were gonna call a flagrant 1 on that punch but somehow they didnt even call a foul, wow.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Two and a half minutes left at that point in a tie game. Refs were bad both ways. Wisky beat em fair and square. Not exactly seniors vs freshmen. Wisky starts 2 seniors, Duke starts 1.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

college refs don't make enough money? These final 4 officials are all top tier officials in whatever conferences they work in. depending on what conference they are working, they make between $3000 & $5000 per game. Times that by the 50-60-70 games a year they work and then tell me they don't make enough? Was the call missed? Absolutely. The college rule is that they cannot go to replay until the 2 minute mark of the game. It was a big play but didn't decide the outcome of the game.

The non flagrant foul call? Whole other issue

12 Last