NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Flames will finish off the Ducks

I might put some futures bets on tbh, I think it'll be between MTL, NYR and CHI

Pittsburgh aren't shit, Isles, Caps and Tampa have no defence. Wings goalies are trash. Nobody else in the west other than CHI has what it takes IMO

Chi is not going anywhere without Patrick Kane not sure if you knew he was out. Nashville Predators and NY Rangers (fan) are my two teams to beat .

Dark horses: Tampabay & Minnesota

Dubynk has been unreal and that team is built from the back end. Hard to beat in a 7 game series .

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Ducks are likely the team to beat in the West...not a clear favorite, but they have what it takes...goaltending, defense, scoring...home ice advantage and they are tough on the road.
    I hope either the Ducks or Hawks come out of the West.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I hope either the Ducks or Hawks come out of the West.
    Hawks won't make It out of the first round of they matchup with STL. Ducks might face LA first round which we all know will go 6-7.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Hawks won't make It out of the first round of they matchup with STL. Ducks might face LA first round which we all know will go 6-7.
    Don't buy into the Blues,they were meant to be the top team last year and got swatted down,whats changed this year.

First 123