Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

How's that CHEATING???

Quite a few years ago, I won an office NCAA bracket pool with about 20 people. One of my co-workers and I were talking about a first round game while it was being played, I had the 'dog that no one else had, and I was about to get the points (I believe it was Miami (Ohio) playing in Dayton). The guy asks me why I picked Miami O (or whoever it was) and I said I looked to see where all of the games were being played to see if any team had an unusual home court advantage, and the dude said to me "That's cheating". Of course, I was shocked and I blurted out real loud - I'm sure everyone in the building heard - "How's that cheating? Because I thought of it and you didn't".

I'm on Eastern Washington +8 today. Not just that they'll have the home crowd advantage, but Georgetown has come all the way across the country, and I'm not a big John Thompson III fan (loved his dad).

BOL

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

EWU is the type of team that will give GTown fits regardless IMO

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

+8 is because georgetown is well known and the public will take them.

If the oddsmakers job was to make the best line regardless it would be a pickem.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly