Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Anyone else hate Marshawn Lynch more than any other athlete in history?

Obviously murderers and domestic abusers are at the top of the list, so I'm excluding those people because that is just obvious... I'm talking about everyone else.

Maybe my hatred for this guy is slightly over the top, but honestly, I fukkin DETEST this guy and I had to VENT. There are people in the world who are ACTUALLY suffering, and this clown acts like answering some fukkin questions so that your FANS can know ANYTHING ABOUT YOU is the equivalent of Chinese Water Torture.

Give me a fukkin break, you ASS.

I hope the NFL finds every possible excuse to fine him every fukkin red cent he makes. Just because you're a gifted athlete doesn't mean you get to act like a CHILD and don't have to act like a professional. You ARE a professional. You REPRESENT your employers, you dumbass. Saying "I'M JUST HERE SO I DON'T GET FINED" is NOT making yourself available. That is NOT availing yourself to the media or your fans AT ALL! He should pay the full half-mil for that BS, it would stand up in any court.

It's too bad, because he's one of the best running backs ever and I'd ordinarily be a huge FAN. But no, he has to be a fukkin ingrate punk baby. I never call people a POS but this guy seems like a 100% POS to me. If he's not really a POS, well, you sure wouldn't know it by how he acts.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Manny Ramirez takes the cake.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Some have suggested he suffers from a severe anxiety disorder. The symptoms are there at time.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Some have suggested he suffers from a severe anxiety disorder. The symptoms are there at time.
    I've wondered about stuff like that, but then how the fukk is this guy not IN COUNSELING? For someone whose face is out in front of two big brands, how hard would it be to have him meet with a therapist once every week or so and work his shit out and maybe even feel better himself??

It's too funny that they send players to counseling or community service for dumb shit, when THIS guy could seriously USE IT.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

no.

and to the OP

Fukk you pal.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I don't know what he's going through. I know he comes off like a prick. Psychological change has to be self motivated. Maybe he is just lacking the motivation to deal with his anxieties.

It comes off as cockiness but I think the guy just shuts down in front of that many people yelling questions at him.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    no.

and to the OP

Fukk you pal.

You president of his fan club or something?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Maybe he is afraid of sounding stupid when he opens his mouth.

Oakland, Ca. education and all.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Great player and otherwise I'm not interested.
    I'd rather have a guy that says nothing at all than the annoying typical blablabla responses or even better, the stupid "God wanted us to win the SB".
    Honestly there are just a few guys left (and that goes for each and every major sport) that are worth watching and listening to when they give an interview.
    They are too trained in "you have to say this and this and that" and "oh, but please, absolutely don't say anything when it comes to this and this" bullshit.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post

You president of his fan club or something?
    apparently he is as he tried to fukk with my boy zizzou in another thread

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Great player and otherwise I'm not interested.
    I'd rather have a guy that says nothing at all than the annoying typical blablabla responses or even better, the stupid "God wanted us to win the SB".
    Honestly there are just a few guys left (and that goes for each and every major sport) that are worth watching and listening to when they give an interview.
    They are too trained in "you have to say this and this and that" and "oh, but please, absolutely don't say anything when it comes to this and this" bullshit.
    I hear you, but it's kind of the principle of the thing. The fighting so hard against something as fukkin simple and innocuous as answering some fukkin questions!

I know what you mean about how they all just say "We're going to have to bring our A game" and "We're just trying to get better every week" and yada yada, but some guys do bring the personality. Anyway, it's just a respect thing. Have some fukkin respect for the people out there doing their jobs and the fans at home who want to read about their favorite players. It's not a root canal, it's smiling and answering questions for 15 minutes! I'm getting riled up again just writing about it, lol.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I hear you, but it's kind of the principle of the thing. The fighting so hard against something as fukkin simple and innocuous as answering some fukkin questions!

I know what you mean about how they all just say "We're going to have to bring our A game" and "We're just trying to get better every week" and yada yada, but some guys do bring the personality. Anyway, it's just a respect thing. Have some fukkin respect for the people out there doing their jobs and the fans at home who want to read about their favorite players. It's not a root canal, it's smiling and answering questions for 15 minutes! I'm getting riled up again just writing about it, lol.
    I agree with you, don't get me wrong pal.
    I think it is extremely childish of him.
    Just saying that I myself am not interested at all in it. I couldn't care less whether he answers like a grown man or acts like a child.
    But yeah, absolutely, it is childish. But I am just interested in watching what happens on the field so I can't use the word "hate" here. I'd just say he acts laughable in this.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I'm just here because I don't want to get fined SBR Betpoints Boss.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Dude wants attention

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    apparently he is as he tried to fukk with my boy zizzou in another thread
    Pal, Broke Bear trying to fukk with me is like a Chihuahua trying to fukk an Irish Wolfhound, maybe he could reach the knee if he stretches....
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave zizoudane10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sneakerhead

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Without football he's flipping burgers, maybe play the game on and off the field.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Pal, Broke Bear trying to fukk with me is like a Chihuahua trying to fukk an Irish Wolfhound, maybe he could reach the knee if he stretches....
    I did say try...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I did say try...
    I know

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I know

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I'm just here because I don't want to get fined SBR Betpoints Boss.
    Haha, well played!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

He is following the rules. What's the problem?

He doesn't owe you or the media anything.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave Ralphie Halves 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Hate to see him and Pete Carroll have any kind of success. Carroll buried USC football program and bolted to NFL. Lynch will be broke or in jail in time. If NFL wanted to make a statement, they would Lynch that he is not permitted to attend any press conferences or media day. If they did that, you can bet your sweet ass he'd show up and give plenty of interviews.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I think it's hilarious and I'm a ride or die niners fan.

penetrate Goodell trying to ruin the league and turn it into the AFL

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

fukk you. guy shouldn't have to talk to the media. fukk the media. nfl players just like the rest of us, just winners of the genetic lottery when it comes size, speed, strength. where were the fans or media when he was working his dikk off since the age of 5 or whatever to get where he is today? he owes nothing to any of us, the fans or the media. and anxiety is no joke, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

fukkin NFL more concerned with a guy not wanting to talk to the media than they are some fukkin cheating arse coach and team with a track record of cheating...fukkin joke.

don't be hatin.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    He is following the rules. What's the problem?

He doesn't owe you or the media anything.
    This is not correct. His requirement was to make himself AVAILABLE to the media. He was physically present but he was the furthest fukkin thing from AVAILABLE. He refused (through his non-answers) to answer questions and he made a mockery out of a day that every other player took seriously as part of their job.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    fukk you. guy shouldn't have to talk to the media. fukk the media. nfl players just like the rest of us, just winners of the genetic lottery when it comes size, speed, strength. where were the fans or media when he was working his dikk off since the age of 5 or whatever to get where he is today? he owes nothing to any of us, the fans or the media. and anxiety is no joke, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

fukkin NFL more concerned with a guy not wanting to talk to the media than they are some fukkin cheating arse coach and team with a track record of cheating...fukkin joke.

don't be hatin.
    Lol, why fukk me, can't you just disagree with me, did I say I hate statnerds?

Yes he should and yes he does. He doesn't work in a lab. He doesn't work fixing airplanes or in a coal mine. He is in what's called a CUSTOMER-FACING business. It's part of his fukkin contract to be available to answer (actually answer) questions from the media. HOW FUKKIN HARD IS THAT?! People would kill to be that gifted so that they could have a job PLAYING A GAME for a living and making millions! And this guy can't sit on his ass in a comfortable setting and smile and BE POLITE for 15 fukkin minutes?? How fukking hard is that?

And I disagree about what does he owe the fans... the fans are the ones who buy the tickets and buy his shit and make this whole enterprise possible so that this guy can run with a ball and get millions... so RETURN THE FUKKIN FAVOR by sitting there with a smile on your face and answering simple questions for 15 fukking minutes!!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

The fact that there are people actually mad about him not taking the media shit seriously makes it so much better.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

Forgot to address your second part. They are??? Seems to me they said their "investigation" in which they're interviewing everyone and his brother about a stupid minor issue will be taking "another several weeks."

And sick of that whole "track record of cheating" nonsense. The whole stupid Spygate thing was taping defensive signals on a sideline that everyone in the whole stadium could see. Most overblown story ever. That is until Deflategate, which somehow is even stupider but got even MORE attention, even though no one on any team INCLUDING the Colts thinks it mattered jacksh-t, regardless of whether or not the Patriots even did deflate any balls, which remains very debatable.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Ya reminds me of Ricky Williams, but at least he made an attempt however only with his helmet on.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Ricky Williams came across as a nice guy.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Marshawn has a couple of commercials and appears to be a nice guy, plus I saw an interview on ESPN. I seriously doubt he has social anxiety. I love watching the guy play football, but his schtick is getting old.

I cannot believe people think his attitude is cool! People had to pay money to get into "Media Day". What about all the kids that he is their hero and has his Fathead on the wall? The Fans pay his damn salary, suck it up and be a man! What a childish millionaire!

His "schtick" is BS and idiotic.

**Note: Ricky Williams does Austin radio once a week and is on TV all the time on the Longhorn Network, plus gets gets paid for the Heisman commercials***

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12521

Lynch is an idiot, thinks the media attention and clamor is a bad thing and wants to piss off the media/public,..in about 7-10 years he will beg people to interview him and listen.
    Reporters should say "I'm just here so I won't be fined." Sport fans should just tell him to "shut up like in your playing days."

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

The dude was ridiculed in buffalo for the way he answered thier questions and when he gave interviews the media twisted his words cut video takes and pieced together bullshit short lines on him.....he said fukk you media fukk u after months of being dragged thru the media and print

Not to mention his anxiety issues

He talks the the Real rob report all the time because he trusts him
    So for all of you BIATCHES who hate a man for being who he is

Screw u

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I dont know why you guys would hate marshawn lynch? Hes the best Rb in the game thats all he has to do.answer a bunch of useless questions is pointless.And i dont see why any grown man would hate on any athlete.If anything you should hate yourself for watching these sports games and taking them serious with your $20 wagers.Marshawn lynch is a very humble man and not once have i ever seen him refer to himself as the best or any of that other shit like guys like Dez Bryant or Richard sherman do.Marshawn lynch is a man of few words and shouldnt be condemed for being a quiet humble man.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    I dont know why you guys would hate marshawn lynch? Hes the best Rb in the game thats all he has to do.answer a bunch of useless questions is pointless.And i dont see why any grown man would hate on any athlete.If anything you should hate yourself for watching these sports games and taking them serious with your $20 wagers.Marshawn lynch is a very humble man and not once have i ever seen him refer to himself as the best or any of that other shit like guys like Dez Bryant or Richard sherman do.Marshawn lynch is a man of few words and shouldnt be condemed for being a quiet humble man.
    Well said its gonna be a great game with two great teams

Good luck pal

123 Last