daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Roger Goodell was probably the one on the sideline taking the air out of the ball to avoid a colts/Seahawks Super Bowl

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

KillerDemo with more groundbreaking/insightful information in this thread

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wigger said what? maybe it the same shit your mother smoked when pregnant with you. that would explain a lot, ya fake ass wanna be thug.. just another dipshit fake gangster that nothing more than a faggy little fanboy living in his mommies basement..
    who is the fake ass wanna be thug?

u try to act hard behind that keyboard pal.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you are by far the dumbest person on this site.. everyone knows my real story, well i guess we know yours too... i havnt sold or trafficked anything since i got out of prison 6 years ago.. there 50 ppl here that know my name and can verify what i have done everything i talked bout when i got out and 1st starting posting here. only a small time wigger faggit like you would still be doing even your pathetic low level shit and talk bout it on a message board.. doesnt matter what i talk bout since it was all past tense and was already convicted for it and did my time.. think it time for you to go back on the ignore list, it will be just like your town where no one knows you or cares what you have to say.. unless of coarse you wanna except the bet but we both know you aint got any money to lose if you even have a paypal account..
    don't let this wanna be gangster fool ya he never did hard time... he was in a holding cell for a few minutes.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    don't let this wanna be gangster fool ya he never did hard time... he was in a holding cell for a few minutes.
    False.

Banker and I both validated as we both did our bids in the joint like motherfukkin men, you dig?

Killer Demo in here at fukkin 4:30 in the morning crying like a bitch because someone posted his pic

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    False.

Banker and I both validated as we both did our bids in the joint like motherfukkin men, you dig?

Killer Demo in here at fukkin 4:30 in the morning crying like a bitch because someone posted his pic
    Guy actually thinks I photoshopped my screenshot lol. Took it 3 mins before posting it as u can see on the time

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Reported. You should be getting a PM soon. Against the rules to post others pictures
    Why are you so ashamed .. Maybe if you hit the gym you wouldn't cry every time some one posted a pic of you.. Your face on the other hand... Yikes

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Nah just have them replay the game with regulation balls so the Pats can tap that ass 45-7 again , win me more $$, and shut the retards up lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Because an under inflated football really helps a team rush for almost 200 yards. Get the fuk out of here with that shit.

Media needs something to fill this 2 week gap and now they have it. Even if it is insignificant.
    thread ender

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

The refs grab the ball on every play

How did not one of them notice they were deflated, but an african linebacker did?

something is fishy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Trying to figure out why this thread was 4 pages long. Then I see Demo and Bear are spamming it up and burying themselves in the process.

Some things never change.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

How did not one of them notice they were deflated, but an african linebacker did?

something is fishy
    That's what I don't get.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4155

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    That's what I don't get.
    Why didn't the referees notice? The answer is because most other QB's are doing the same thing.

Hell, Aaron Rodgers admitted to Phil Simms that he cheats with ball inflation - but he's not a Patriot so no one gave a sh*t. Rodgers is unusual in that he prefers over inflation instead of under inflation, but anyone that think the Patriots are the only ones doing this is a total moron.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Getty Images
    With 11 of 12 footballs used by the Patriots in Sunday’s AFC title game reportedly underinflated by two pounds per square inch, several questions remain. And here are answers to a couple of them.
    First, per a league source, the NFL has reviewed the entire process and determined that the balls were properly checked by the officials before the game. Which means that, when the balls left the possession of the referee, the pressure was at least 12.5 PSI and no more than 13.5 PSI.
    Second, as to the fact that the officials didn’t notice anything wrong with the balls while handling them after every play, the source explains that a pressure difference of one or two pounds would not be obvious, if the official is not specifically looking for it.
    In this specific case, the NFL indeed became aware of the issue in the first half — as previously pointed out by Bob Glauber of Newsday. Per the source, the league opted not to stop the game during the first half but to test the balls at halftime, which they did.
    Which is when the NFL determined that 11 of the 12 balls were below two pounds below the mandatory minimum PSI of 12.5.
    Plenty of other questions remains, but it appears that the NFL has determined that: (1) the balls were properly inspected before the game; and (2) there’s no reason to believe the officials should have noticed anything unusual.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hard to tell if you're not specifically checking for it when you got a million other things going on as a ref but it's a big difference for players

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Via USA TODAY:

"The defenders of New England have been even more laughable than they were during the videotape controversy of 2007. “It doesn’t even help that much!” Sure it doesn’t. That’s why they were doing it. Of course it helps. Deflating gave Brady an easier grip on the ball (at least in the first half; there’s question about whether the balls were re-inflated at half time when it was 17-7). It also left Andrew Luck with the harder footballs in the colder weather."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/patriots-deflate-ball-super-bowl-disqualified-penalties-sanctions

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Navs post your 400 pound pic up and then maybe you can critique my athletic-frame. At least I can see my cokk

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Navs post your 400 pound pic up and then maybe you can critique my athletic-frame. At least I can see my cokk
    Dude you may actually be the ugliest person I've ever seen.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave MickeyMan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

OP is a donkey. Every team does it

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Doesn't matter who does what.

All that matters is that the Pats got caught. And they're the absolute last team in the league that needed this kind of deal to happen. What with their image already tarnished from Spygate.

It's absolutely going to overwhelm the Super Bowl week. And Goodell will have no choice but to come down with extremely harsh punishment on the Pats.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Win if you can. Lose if you must. But always cheat.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

something is fishy

Finally, someone else who gets it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    [/SIZE][/B]

Finally, someone else who gets it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope he doesnt get it, neither do you, picking up a ball isnt the same as throwing it and after all if all the balls feel the same then they wouldnt pick up on it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nope he doesnt get it, neither do you, picking up a ball isnt the same as throwing it and after all if all the balls feel the same then they wouldnt pick up on it.
    Yeah, but the Colt's balls were not the same. Every "expert" that I have seen handle the 2 different balls could immediately tell a difference.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-21-15 at 03:15 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, but the Colt's balls were not the same.
    Which makes sense.

Kermit

Judging from Dwayne Allen's comment, this leads me to believe that this may something that all teams may do, but maybe no one talks about it. Hell Aaron Rogers said that he like his balls over inflated.

Dwayne Allen ✔ @Dallen83 Follow
    @NFLonFOX not a story. They could have played with soap for balls and beat us. Simply the better team. We have to continue to build! #BTM

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Which makes sense.
    No, I am saying they are handling both deflated and regular balls throughout the entire game and couldn't tell a difference.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Bill should be suspended for 8 games. Kraft fined 1 million. No draft picks for 3 years.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No, I am saying they are handling both deflated and regular balls throughout the entire game and couldn't tell a difference.
    Right, handling, but not throwing, catching, nor kicking.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Doesn't matter who does what.

All that matters is that the Pats got caught. And they're the absolute last team in the league that needed this kind of deal to happen. What with their image already tarnished from Spygate.

It's absolutely going to overwhelm the Super Bowl week. And Goodell will have no choice but to come down with extremely harsh punishment on the Pats.
    That wont happen.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2419

A typical slap on the wrist, that's all they will get. They stole the defensive signals the entire second half of the Super Bowl against the Eagles, did anything happen? No! Eagles were stupid not to hide the signals anyway, they knew what Belichek did. Deflating balls? Small change.

BigBallzz69
    BigBallzz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3506

Am l the only person confused as to why this even a story?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Didn't read all the posts... don't know if anyone posted this or not???

The NFL will have set officials at every game now who properly inflate the footballs. That's a guarantee.

I read in another post somewhere... a poster was surprised that the NFL didn't already elect to do this??? I agree. I thought the same thing. You mean to tell me throughout all of these years... the home team supplied the footballs? What kind of fukking league is this???

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Hell Yes they should!

Money means nothing to these guys.

If they win the SB, they could care less about next years draft picks.

Nothing penalty is stiff enough except taking away the win

Fukking cheats
    Your suggestion is moronic but, just out of curiosity, whom do you think should replace them? Please don't tell me you think the team that just LOST 45-7 should be going to the Super Bowl. That would be one of the worst jokes in history.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallzz69 View Post
    Am l the only person confused as to why this even a story?
    No. It is tremendous non issue that wouldn't even be a blip on the radar if it didn't involve the Patriots.

Earlier this year, Aaron Rodgers admitted to deliberately over-inflating the balls and no one gave a damn. But this makes national headlines because it is New England.

First 12345 Last