Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    escro it to a paypal account and ill bet you even money i can bench more weight than money you have to your name.. and yea ill except your food stamps for your money.. should be easy to do,, i got 5k , ill post vid of me at the gym hitting 365 on the bench and dead lifting 405.. put up or shut up wigger..
    You seem to know alot about food-stamps. I bet you know alot about WIC too ya broke-dikk leech

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

405? That's pretty good man.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    You seem to know alot about food-stamps. I bet you know alot about WIC too ya broke-dikk leech
    so i guess the answer is no. shocking.. yea i know plenty bout food stamps, i buy them for 50 cents on the dollar from broke dick losers like you every month..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    405? That's pretty good man.
    sets of 5 to 7 as super setting with 7 pull ups.. i do couple cycles of test a year,, im a cheater

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

so i guess the answer is no. shocking.. yea i know plenty bout food stamps, i buy them for 50 cents on the dollar from broke dick losers like you every month..
    Obummercare recipient. I bet you got the free phone-plan too

2daBank

can you really not read? i buy them from sacks of shit like you.. unlike you i have a job..

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

no worse than pumping noise int a stadium that was built to amplify noise at a higher level.. answer the question,do you wear a skirt when you cheerlead?
    Ur embarrassing yourself on here gueye

Nothing illegal about having a billionaire Microsoft owner who is smart enough to hire sound engineers when building a new stadium.

The Seattle crowd has always been really loud, even back in the kingdome days

MetLife must've been pumping noise thru their stadium when Peyton Manning said they couldn't hear on that safety first play of the Super Bowl. Wait for this next
    one in Arizona which is so much closer to Seattle.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

can you really not read? i use food-stamps regularly unlike you i work the system..
    At least you admit you're a phony dealer AND you admit to food-stamp usage. Certified loser.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Ur embarrassing yourself on here gueye

Nothing illegal about having a billionaire Microsoft owner who is smart enough to hire sound engineers when building a new stadium.

The Seattle crowd has always been really loud, even back in the kingdome days

MetLife must've been pumping noise thru their stadium when Peyton Manning said they couldn't hear on that safety first play of the Super Bowl. Wait for this next
    one in Arizona which is so much closer to Seattle.
    not as badly as you .. it well documented i was on sea in last years super bowl, almost as easy a play as pats are this time..

2daBank

At least you admit you're a phony dealer AND you admit to food-stamp usage. Certified loser.
    you are by far the dumbest person on this site.. everyone knows my real story, well i guess we know yours too... i havnt sold or trafficked anything since i got out of prison 6 years ago.. there 50 ppl here that know my name and can verify what i have done everything i talked bout when i got out and 1st starting posting here. only a small time wigger faggit like you would still be doing even your pathetic low level shit and talk bout it on a message board.. doesnt matter what i talk bout since it was all past tense and was already convicted for it and did my time.. think it time for you to go back on the ignore list, it will be just like your town where no one knows you or cares what you have to say.. unless of coarse you wanna except the bet but we both know you aint got any money to lose if you even have a paypal account..

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

not as badly as you .. it well documented i was on sea in last years super bowl, almost as easy a play as pats are this time..
    Ok, I don't give a fukk about what side you're on

I was just correcting some of the dumb shit you said

GLGLGL

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

you are by far the dumbest person on this site.. everyone knows my real story, well i guess we know yours too... i havnt sold or trafficked anything since i got out of prison 6 years ago.. there 50 ppl here that know my name and can verify what i have done everything i talked bout when i got out and 1st starting posting here. only a small time wigger faggit like you would still be doing even your pathetic low level shit and talk bout it on a message board.. doesnt matter what i talk bout since it was all past tense and was already convicted for it and did my time.. think it time for you to go back on the ignore list, it will be just like your town where no one knows you or cares what you have to say.. unless of coarse you wanna except the bet but we both know you aint got any money to lose if you even have a paypal account..
    Is that english? This guy can't type for shit, Must be all the adderall this fukk snorts. Guy is a dopehead who thinks he's cool posting 100 times a day on SBR. Seek help Bank. I could care less how many cokks you inhaled or how much food stamps you scheme from ppl every week. Pick winners or STFU

2daBank

GLGLGL
    everything you say is ignorant homer bs so dont worry bout anything i say you pom pom waving bitch..

2daBank

Is that english? This guy can't type for shit, Must be all the adderall this fukk snorts. Guy is a dopehead who thinks he's cool posting 100 times a day. Seek help Bank
    like i thought. bitched out on the bet, you think you know me and wanna say shit you know nothing bout. i got 5k that says i can prove your dumb fukk wigger ass wrong but you saying nothing bout that,. instead you wanna cry bout my typing when you should be worried bout dressing yourself properly...someone should punch your pathetic mother for raising such trash...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

like i thought. bitched out on the bet, you think you know me and wanna say shit you know nothing bout. i got 5k that says i can prove your dumb fukk wigger ass wrong but you saying nothing bout that,. instead you wanna cry bout my typing when you should be worried bout dressing yourself properly.
    put some WINNING numbers up like me. Until then go back to arguing about the size of your $5 sack of weak Yay

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

theclutch7

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Hell Yes they should!

Money means nothing to these guys.

If they win the SB, they could care less about next years draft picks.

Nothing penalty is stiff enough except taking away the win

Fukking cheats
    Now, hard to prove whom checked them, who did it.

Seattle kicks their ass, anyways!!!

2daBank

put some WINNING numbers up like me. Until then go back to arguing about the size of your $5 sack of weak Yay
    you aint got 20 bucks to bet and havnt won shit,, i post winners in the ncaa hoops forum every day. that why more ppl view my daily thread than your season long pile of crap.. so you bitching out on the bet? of coarse. back on the ignore list ya go. little wigger faggit..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

you aint got 20 bucks to bet and havnt won shit,, i post winners in the ncaa hoops forum every day. that why more ppl view my daily thread than your season long pile of crap.. so you bitching out on the bet? of coarse. back on the ignore list ya go. little wigger faggit..
    Looks like the phony dope-dealer can't show us his spreadsheet. Because he has no $$$ to bet Put up or shut up kid

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

GLGLGL
    He always says dumb shit.

2daBank

lmfao..explain to me how that spread sheet proves you bet?..holy shit you get dumber by the second. that it im done.. "oh hey guys, look at my fake spread sheet where i can type any pretend number i want. that proves im not a broke loser living in my moms basement, right guys?".. in fact dont explain it to me cause you back on ignore with the rest of the clown list.not sure how you ever even got taken off, i guess just so i could laugh at you. you know what would prove you bet, accept my bet but you want no part of that.. go play in traffic. .

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

lmfao..explain to me how that spread sheet proves you bet?..holy shit you get dumber by the second. that it im done.. "oh hey guys, look at my fake spread sheet where i can type any pretend number i want. that proves im not a broke loser living in my moms basement, right guys?".. in fact dont explain it to me cause you back on ignore with the rest of the clown list.nt sure how you eve even got taken off, i guess just so i could laugh at you. you know what would prove you bet, accept my bet but you want no part of that.. go play in traffic. .
    Bammer smoker I'm in your head
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 01-21-15 at 03:00 AM.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Someone please provide a logical reason why the NFL simply doesn't provide the balls to be used during a game, all of them inflated to the same number for every game, and a crew to handle them for three hours so they can't be manipulated. Do teams really need a kicking ball and something different for all the other plays? Puh-lease!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

He can dish it out but can't take it. What a pus$y Man the fukk up you dopehead

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

He can dish it out but can't take it. What a pus$y Man the fukk up you dopehead
    You're talking shit because you won $400? Lmfao I paid more than that in fees to withdraw my money from this weekend. Cmon now

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    You're talking shit because you won $400? Lmfao I paid more than that in fees to withdraw my money from this weekend. Cmon now
    Sounds like someone is in the red

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Hell Yes they should!

Money means nothing to these guys.

If they win the SB, they could care less about next years draft picks.

Nothing penalty is stiff enough except taking away the win

Fukking cheats

2daBank

he bragging bout 400 pretend dollars on a spreadsheet the funniest part... now since you quoted him i can see his post. he calling me a pussy when i offered to bet any amount he wanted i could dispel the shit he trying to say bout me and he balls up like a girl and changes the subject. talking bout i cant take it? what i cant take is going back and forth with a joke who runs his mouth and cant back it up with anything other than a spread sheet. you would think he would at least make it say he won a decent amount on this easy ass weekend full of great bets..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

he bragging bout 400 pretend dollars on a spreadsheet the funniest part... now since you quoted him i can see his post. he calling me a pussy when i offered to bet any amount he wanted i could dispel the shit he trying to say bout me and he balls up like a girl and changes the subject. talking bout i cant take it? what i cant take is going back and forth with a joke who runs his mouth and cant back it up with anything other than a spread sheet. you would think he would at least make it say he won a decent amount on this easy ass weekend full of great bets..
    Bank post your spreadsheet up you pus$y. WITHOUT EDITS. Thats what I thought. all air Unlike your phony ass. I posted my season thread without edits.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Someone please provide a logical reason why the NFL simply doesn't provide the balls to be used during a game, all of them inflated to the same number for every game, and a crew to handle them for three hours so they can't be manipulated. Do teams really need a kicking ball and something different for all the other plays? Puh-lease!
    that probably why 50 yard fgs are damn near automatic now. i guess the biggest reason is cause the nfl wants all the offense they can get and letting teams rub the balls down or whatever they want to do to them just makes it even easier on the offense..

2daBank

Bank post your spreadsheet up you pus$y. WITHOUT EDITS. Thats what I thought. all air Unlike your phony ass. I posted my season thread without edits.
    i dont use the spread sheet, see the thing is when you bet actual money in accounts they keep track for you. to follow through and take me up on my wager since you think you know me would cost you actual money that you dont have. you cant just type it down on a spread sheet and pretend it real.. so for that last time be a man and we can put the money in a 3rd party paypal account and you can be proven wrong.. or you can keep saying dumb shit and tell yourself you winning when all you doing is proving anyone can write down pretend numbers on that sheet. i live in the real world and bet real money so put up or shut the penetrate up cause you sound like a mf'in broke dik clown..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

i dont use the spread sheet, see the thing is when you bet actual money in accounts they keep track for you. to follow through and take me up on my wager since you think you know me would cost you actual money that you dont have. you cant just type it down on a spread sheet and pretend it real.. so for that last time be a man and we can put the money in a 3rd party paypal account and you can be proven wrong.. or you can keep saying dumb shit and tell yourself you winning when all you doing is proving anyone can right down pretend numbers on that sheet. i live in the real world and bet real money so put up or shut the penetrate up cause you sound like a mf'in broke dik clown..

I thought I was on ignore? I'm in your head you broke dikk queer Keep on typing fast you adderall snorting fukk

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

It's all speculation right now. It would be irresponsible to jump to the conclusion that the patriots intentionally treated. The only thing we do know is that the NFL inspected all 12 footballs and 11 of them were too light.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Sounds like someone is in the red
    Post up ur bets I'll post mine hypocrite

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Post up ur bets I'll post mine hypocrite