TnT1tan
    TnT1tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Seattle & New England brother I have no clue in American Football just tailing for action.
    Haha I'm the same way with Soccer/World Football. I started following the Premier League and Liverpool about 3 years ago, but I don't have enough knowledge to bet on it and feel comfortable without some input from others. I always go for the underdogs and good values and usually lose, but I love the action. Anyway hope City gets a goal here and we both cash. Good luck!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Knew it

The underdog screws the draw, analysis was correct just wrong selection.

Maybe a quick goal here anything can happen, City are piss poor...City backers here you were warned.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by TnT1tan View Post
    Haha I'm the same way with Soccer/World Football. I started following the Premier League and Liverpool about 3 years ago, but I don't have enough knowledge to bet on it and feel comfortable without some input from others. I always go for the underdogs and good values and usually lose, but I love the action. Anyway hope City gets a goal here and we both cash. Good luck!
    T follow my soccer thread closely for some ideas, BOL my friend this sport needs discipline & hard work don't be lazy and you will reap the rewards.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

lol city are horrible

something fishy about there performance here anyone else notice this? from arsenals header along with attacking corners etc theres no effort

arsenal ml or +.5 was the play knew it just thought these sides draw way too often and city are strong at home but will disappoint today.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

City backers you were warned..lmao....Your losing ticket looks just the same so please stop with the lecture.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

blaster32
    blaster32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3569

exactly. dont act like you warned us...your pick was a loser just like the Man City backers. LOL

johnyjohnson
    johnyjohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

i love when a guy posts a losing pick and acts like he was right lol?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

that difference in corner kicks is insane 16-3 City

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

ignorant twats, any numpty with half a brain cell would have a clue I was correct with my assumption,

I don't think there was anyone who won with arsenal was there? nope thought not

don't be sore city got smashed its ur fault for being square I warned you I said they will not win I said Arsenal will hurt them on the counter, I said they will score first.

When a home fav such as city plays against a underdog like arsenal how do you cap this game? THINK the guys above don't have a clue sanchez you don't have a clue

I capped this game perfectly even if i decided with a draw I still had to correctly guess city will have a bad day and arsenal would not, normal procedure would be arsenal +.5 a draw would mean both win but I put myself out there with +300 odds try it I don't play it safe i call it like i see it, check out my thread i am killing soccer so don't come in here and say i got it wrong because i didn't yes i lost my bet but that is gambling 101

providing winners make one thread which was 99% accurate because of the winter break and this is the shit you get?

well you guys need to appreciate people like me because without people like me you will failure at this sport

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    BTTS/over 2.5 @ 1.7. Let the goal scoring commence.
    Arsenal did their part, didn't expect City to get shut out @ home. 16 corners for City and only a couple got more than 5 feet off the ground. Navas with nothing but line drives all day long. Bad loss for City, good win for Arsenal, they deserved it.

Ruder, you're catching a little heat for coming across slightly arrogant, not because the pick lost. Your analysis was accurate and the play was worth a shot at those odds so stick with that. No need to call others out. Statements like

without people like me you will failure at this sport
    is a little presumptuous, don't you think? I for one am doing okay, even with today's loss. Not bashing, just an observation.

Continued good fortune this season

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Arsenal did their part, didn't expect City to get shut out @ home.
    I don't think anyone expected that Sworder...we'll get'em next time.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    ignorant twats, any numpty with half a brain cell would have a clue I was correct with my assumption,

I don't think there was anyone who won with arsenal was there? nope thought not

don't be sore city got smashed its ur fault for being square I warned you I said they will not win I said Arsenal will hurt them on the counter, I said they will score first.

When a home fav such as city plays against a underdog like arsenal how do you cap this game? THINK the guys above don't have a clue sanchez you don't have a clue

I capped this game perfectly even if i decided with a draw I still had to correctly guess city will have a bad day and arsenal would not, normal procedure would be arsenal +.5 a draw would mean both win but I put myself out there with +300 odds try it I don't play it safe i call it like i see it, check out my thread i am killing soccer so don't come in here and say i got it wrong because i didn't yes i lost my bet but that is gambling 101

providing winners make one thread which was 99% accurate because of the winter break and this is the shit you get?

well you guys need to appreciate people like me because without people like me you will failure at this sport
    Well I tell you what Mr Big...take your ticket to the window and tell them you capped the game perfectly and see how much they give you in return...your loss looks no different then anyone else's loss here...the difference is you're just trying to make yours sound like a win somehow...I could care less

blaster32

you are correct without you we are all failures. Without you I would not have nailed the Twente vs Fernwood over this morning in Holland. Without you we are just ignorant idiots. I didnt even bet the match in England but I saw this Pompous post by a guy who thinks he walks on water. All you had to say is "I see value here on this draw at +305"....which in fact I agreed on the value there. Instead you plead with players to hammer the book with this play and when it loses, you claim your correct. The winning play was Arsenal not the draw. your analysis was correct in Arsenal coming to play and Man City laying an egg.....however your beat the book must play was wrong. Get in Einstein?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Sword is correct,

Many don't know me too well...don't think for a minute I actually mean't the failure comment, I could of easily played Arsenal +.5 but I liked the value with draw and yes I made a thread about it.

I am sorry for that comment I am not gods gift, I am hot headed when Dirty Sanchez came in and decided to bash me it makes one angry, this is a sports discussion forum I think I gave a good argue here but at the end I lost my bet no need for these guys to rub it in, ok I may deserve a little so I am sorry for this I am relatively new at this forum stuff.

I am not the only one doing this but I dedicate a lot to soccer picks just would like some appreciation, this sport is so hard to cap like we've seen today Arsenal got it done but unlike hockey there are 3 selections win lose draw.

Couple of weeks off from thread making with the winter break think I had 2 wins 2 losses now 3 losses I just played -110/evens tried something different today, but I've learn't its better to play it safe when I make a thread in PT.

GL with your NFL bets gents, apologies.
    Last edited by Rudeboy; 01-18-15 at 12:51 PM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by blaster32 View Post
    you are correct without you we are all failures. Without you I would not have nailed the Twente vs Fernwood over this morning in Holland. Without you we are just ignorant idiots. I didnt even bet the match in England but I saw this Pompous post by a guy who thinks he walks on water. All you had to say is "I see value here on this draw at +305"....which in fact I agreed on the value there. Instead you plead with players to hammer the book with this play and when it loses, you claim your correct. The winning play was Arsenal not the draw. your analysis was correct in Arsenal coming to play and Man City laying an egg.....however your beat the book must play was wrong. Get in Einstein?
    You talk a lot of sense, I lost my head for a little really liked this draw play no excuses got to take it like a man.

Dirty Sanchez

"when Dirty Sanchez came in and decided to bash me it makes one angry"......when you call City backer squares, people are going to respond. So stop with the "someone bashed me".....you opened with the comments and someone responded....You're doing nothing but drama now so please

GameChanger2014
    GameChanger2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5283

Guys please stop betting on EPL games anymore. They're all fixed in my opinion.

blaster32

awesome.....and we love your soccer knowledge. keep it rolling

First 12