frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If the Tuck rule never happened...

Brady would of been out of the league and selling Car insurance. Belicheat would never been a genius and the Raiders would of won the Superbowl.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dumbest post of 2015
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Like this poster just watched ESPN He/She. What the fuk.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This frosty guy is getting worse by the day. Poor guy will never get over his Broncos disaster.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Dumbest post of 2015
    We'll the Patriot would of lost that game for sure, it's a pretty legitimate speculation on what if. At least be a little objectionable with your response, then again what do you expect from a street scrub.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It wasn't the tuck rule. It was the illegal videotaping of the Rams practice that won the Superbowl.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Brady would of been out of the league and selling Car insurance. Belicheat would never been a genius and the Raiders would of won the Superbowl.
    What a dumb f\*\*k

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It wasn't the tuck rule. It was the illegal videotaping of the Rams practice that won the Superbowl.
    Not this shit again

dfish
    Sea Pines

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

SBR is going to shit, twizzle, seaweed, lakerboy, frostno and the list goes on a on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Frostno and pavyracer, arguably the two dumbest guys on this site chiming in with endless wisdom.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Haha. This guy would had never been banging Giselle if it weren't for that game. Bledsoe would of been the Starter next year and Brady cut. Brady would of never amount to anything without the Belicheat system and playing for another team.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Sad manning sympathizer lol. U mad that manning doesn't have more rings Cuz he couldn't get past brady while he was with indy?
    Points Awarded:

sneakerhead gave paco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dfish
    Sea Pines

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Frostno and pavyracer, arguably the two dumbest guys on this site chiming in with endless wisdom.
    Please chime in with your wisdom jerkoff and post some winners. Please Einstein, I'm begging you, enlighten me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Oh I see, the tuck rule is getting him into the H.O.F. as probably one of the best to have ever played the game???? Is that correct??? Are you insane or just on drugs??? WTF kind of stupid statement is that to make 13 years later??? Good heavens man, you must really hate the guy. LOL .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Isn't that what Ray Lewis just said? Someone else said in response, if it weren't for Brady's career no one would remember the tuck rule play.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Oh I see, the tuck rule is getting him into the H.O.F. as probably one of the best to have ever played the game???? Is that correct??? Are you insane or just on drugs??? WTF kind of stupid statement is that to make 13 years later??? Good heavens man, you must really hate the guy. LOL .
    Not enough to not bet on Patriots this week, while disgustingly having to see them in the Superbowl again. People here are too insensitive, many of them need to get out of the house more and not let gambling ruin their social being.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Frosty buried. Only took one page of responses. New record!

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

frost you're swell in my book champ

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

We'll the Patriot would of lost that game for sure, it's a pretty legitimate speculation on what if. At least be a little objectionable with your response, then again what do you expect from a street scrub.
    Haha. This guy would had never been banging Giselle if it weren't for that game. Bledsoe would of been the Starter next year and Brady cut. Brady would of never amount to anything without the Belicheat system and playing for another team.

Please chime in with your wisdom jerkoff and post some winners. Please Einstein, I'm begging you, enlighten me.
    Not enough to not bet on Patriots this week, while disgustingly having to see them in the Superbowl again. People here are too insensitive, many of them need to get out of the house more and not let gambling ruin their social being.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Frosty buried. Only took one page of responses. New record!

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp ;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp ;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

So, in summation , you admit the Patriots' are going to the super bowl. WOW, breaking news, what a goof. LOL.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

too much weed for this guey

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Not a Patriots fan. So if the play was ruled a fumble. I believe Brady battles Bledsoe for the starting spot in camp, remember to Brady gets hurt in afc championship and Bledsoe comes off the bench and leads them to the super bowl. Belichick then goes back to Brady.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You just do not get it, do you. You got your worthless arse handed to you in the Superbowl last season. This season, it happened a week earlier. Next season those pathetic Denver Ponies will not even make it to the playoffs, and you will still be mouthing off about how you are the ONLY gambler in here, how great Denver is, and how stupid everyone else is. I swear my leg gets tired to kicking your worthless arse. How do you manage to sit down? You are like a punching bag in here, and a liar to boot. You can't wager on the Pats because you lost what little money you had left in the Indy-Denver game. Just do yourself a favor and ask momy to take you back in from the cold. You are a sick person.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Frosty I think you been drinking too much. Everyone in sports pretty much looks to find edges or "cheat" and Pats are no exception they just had an in-house rat and got caught. I'm a Raider fan obviously and acknowledge Pats dynasty is real deal no doubt. Anyone whining about spygate and calling them cheaters and that's where all their success came from is a clueless moron!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

easy to look back

frosty settle down

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You just do not get it, do you. You got your worthless arse handed to you in the Superbowl last season. This season, it happened a week earlier. Next season those pathetic Denver Ponies will not even make it to the playoffs, and you will still be mouthing off about how you are the ONLY gambler in here, how great Denver is, and how stupid everyone else is. I swear my leg gets tired to kicking your worthless arse. How do you manage to sit down? You are like a punching bag in here, and a liar to boot. You can't wager on the Pats because you lost what little money you had left in the Indy-Denver game. Just do yourself a favor and ask momy to take you back in from the cold. You are a sick person.
    Calm down guy your starting to sound like a buffoon. Haha, didn't realize their was so many Brady *** jockers here. I'll leave it at that.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Calm down guy your starting to sound like a buffoon. Haha, didn't realize their was so many Brady *** jockers here. I'll leave it at that.
    Leave it at what??? Jealousy of the Patriot's is nothing new man. I grew up hating " America's Team the Cowboys". So tired of them year after year, I still hate them for that reason. LOL. Forget the emotion, look at the games objectively, " COME ON MAN " who wins this AFC game ?

giveNtakeRH
    giveNtakeRH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Thanks for the laugh.

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

It should have been what happened if Bledsoe never got hit by the Jets guy and Brady came in... Makes more sense...

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I have 2 questions for you? Just like your Tebow thread you resurrected.
    Did JJ ask you to start this thread? Probably the FUKING MOST ASININE post ever.
    Are you from Colorado? You really are smoking to much Night train. You are FUKING BURNT
    Or its possible you are just a RETART that is mentally INCOMPETENT in which maybe you should get some help and get on medication.
    You are embarrassing yourself.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if your parents knew better than to breed...

We wouldn't have to see all the stupid fuckin threads you start..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 01-17-15 at 01:30 AM.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

NO COMMENT !

If we comment on these kinda posts they will spread like couch grass. Please lets keep here clean

12 Last