Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Karma's a bitch, Dallas

I'm honestly surprised that this story isn't bigger today. Seems like all the talk is about how Dallas got robbed by a bad call or a bad rule. WTF?!

Hello?! Did everyone forget that they had NO business even being in that game yesterday in the first place? This is the greatest example of sports karma actually working out that I've seen in ages!

Quick refresher: Lions' Pettigrew got RUN OVER by a beaten LB, flag was thrown, penalty was announced. Detroit is about to use up more time, score again, and Dallas is then essentially fukked. Flag is then picked up.

Come on, folks, how can anyone be crying for Dallas now??? They got what was theirs. The football gods gave and then they took away. And anyway, I never had any doubt that the Dez play was NOT a catch, right from the get-go, unlike the bizarre picked-up PI flag. Maybe the rule isn't the best, but it was 100% clear that when he goes down the ball bounces out of his hand. End of story.

Best result ever of a team getting a complete gift of a playoff win. I must say I've never seen it actually come back to bite a team until now. So, finally!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What happened?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

It is big news today.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

difference is last week most of the analyst agreed that detroit got the short end of the stick. this week very few have said that it was a completed pass, however, most of the SBR NFL rules experts say it was completed tho,lmfao

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Amen, peace out dallas

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i kind of feel bad for Dez Bryant.

That was a big time play.

But i am sure the money in his bank account probably has him in good spirits today.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i kind of feel bad for Dez Bryant.

That was a big time play.

But i am sure the money in his bank account probably has him in good spirits today.
    hard to feel bad for anyone that hits their Mom in the face..fukk him

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Fukk them. Jerruh can go fukk himself.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

It was an incomplete pass. Just like that wasn't pass interference.

Look both games up 5 years from now and that's exactly what it will say.

Only jerkoffs still talk about outcomes after the games long been decided.

We've all moved on.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Karma? So an undefinable force is why that happened...thanks for clearing that up LOL...do you believe in the tooth fairy too? Karma! Hahahahaha truth is, things happened to people that they don't "deserve" and some people never "get what's coming to them"...karma...god...luck...all bullshit. I'd rather hear that the refs were trying to make up for the previous game, at least that has an ounce of logic to it...I don't think that's what happens but c'mon, let's get out of fantasy land...karma lol

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Now all there's left to do is laugh at those who don't understand the concept of karma...

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I'm honestly surprised that this story isn't bigger today. Seems like all the talk is about how Dallas got robbed by a bad call or a bad rule. WTF?!

Hello?! Did everyone forget that they had NO business even being in that game yesterday in the first place? This is the greatest example of sports karma actually working out that I've seen in ages!

Quick refresher: Lions' Pettigrew got RUN OVER by a beaten LB, flag was thrown, penalty was announced. Detroit is about to use up more time, score again, and Dallas is then essentially fukked. Flag is then picked up.

Come on, folks, how can anyone be crying for Dallas now??? They got what was theirs. The football gods gave and then they took away. And anyway, I never had any doubt that the Dez play was NOT a catch, right from the get-go, unlike the bizarre picked-up PI flag. Maybe the rule isn't the best, but it was 100% clear that when he goes down the ball bounces out of his hand. End of story.

Best result ever of a team getting a complete gift of a playoff win. I must say I've never seen it actually come back to bite a team until now. So, finally!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Karma? So an undefinable force is why that happened...thanks for clearing that up LOL...do you believe in the tooth fairy too? Karma! Hahahahaha truth is, things happened to people that they don't "deserve" and some people never "get what's coming to them"...karma...god...luck...all bullshit. I'd rather hear that the refs were trying to make up for the previous game, at least that has an ounce of logic to it...I don't think that's what happens but c'mon, let's get out of fantasy land...karma lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Now all there's left to do is laugh at those who don't understand the concept of karma...
    Lol. Announcement to the overreaction committee: It's an expression.

Obviously I don't believe that some unseen force caused anything to happen. Saying "karma's a bitch" is just a way of expressing that they got what was fairly coming to them after they were gift-wrapped a win they didn't deserve against Detroit. That's all. I'm the least superstitious guy on this forum in actuality.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post

Not very superstitious?...anyway it was a catch followed by 3 steps and stretch for the endzone...I just wish people would look at the ambiguity of the "rule", and how that gives refs too much control over a game, rather than do what every other dummy on the planet is doing and just calling it "payback"..or "karma"...or whatever