gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Romo will answer. Romo is very underrated. He's not elite, but he's very good. I'd be very surprised if they don't drive for a TD here.

Well, unless he can't even get a throw off. GB D is playing hungry. Not good for our over.

gregmav1

Man... call doesn't go our way and that's game. That sucks. I feel like I've gotten bad beats on both games, this one shoulda gone over.

ToyotaLC
    ToyotaLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    Man... call doesn't go our way and that's game. That sucks. I feel like I've gotten bad beats on both games, this one shoulda gone over.
    Thought because it was initially ruled a catch that they would keep the call because the ground can't cause a fumble. Funk.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaLC View Post
    Thought because it was initially ruled a catch that they would keep the call because the ground can't cause a fumble. Funk.
    Oh yeah, absolutely. That's a "call stands" for sure.

ToyotaLC
    ToyotaLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    Oh yeah, absolutely. That's a "call stands" for sure.
    Man, shite day. Had Broncos +4.5 when they were done and they did squat. Really poor performance from Manning. Indy versus NE is a really unpalatable matchup.

gregmav1

I know... I got lucky and all I did for the afternoon game was put a lot on Daniel Herron to get a TD at +140, I was pretty confident they would be running the ball and he would get in the endzone at least once, and he did.

I'm not sure if I'll continue this thread as it seems to gives me bad luck once I start posting picks. If I just go on my own I seem to do a lot better, sucks. We'll see what happens.

Preliminary leans for next week's games are Hawks -8.5 and NE/Indy Over.

First 123