goat milk almost pulled off a big bear. too bad the refs ****** u

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well, my last point wasn't moot... it was still a business decision.

You're right, it would have been a Packers/Panthers matchup... but that, too, would have been a rematch, and a boring one at that.

Cowboys/Packers is a much bigger draw for many reasons, and the Lions advancing would have been a worthless business proposition.
    I never look at this kind of angle, but let's see how it looks for next weekend... Who does NFL want?

Cross CAR off the list, if the NFL wanted SEA last year they want them at least one more round here.

So, DAL or GB going to SEA? Do they want to sell "Fail Mary" #3 or the America's team miracle run?

Peyton/Luck seems like a passing of the torch with an IND upset? Peyton retires, Luck is a new hero?

Brady/Flacco is hard to wrap my mind around, I guess NE is a better business draw?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

You guys and your conspiracy theories. What a joke.

The Cowboys won because they were the better team in the second half....by far. The flag they picked up was a marginal call from the start....and I thought it should have been picked up. The defender had great positioning and, while he shouldn't have used his left arm, he really did not interfere with the play. The problem was that Stafford threw the ball into the back of the defender.....just a shit throw.

The NFL could make billions if the SB this year was Jacksonville and Minnesota.....so get over it boys.

PS< I had Dallas -6, so I wasn't a winner....I would have won the damn game if that Dallas fukk had just fallen on the ball at the 20.....Detroit still had two timeouts and Dallas would have kicked a FG to go up 7. Very frustrating.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    Not that it matters, but face guarding isn't a penalty in college either. Just like NFL: no contact, no flag.
    Face guarding is a penalty in college

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

The Cowboys won because they were the better team in the second half....by far. The flag they picked up was a marginal call from the start....and I thought it should have been picked up. The defender had great positioning and, while he shouldn't have used his left arm, he really did not interfere with the play. The problem was that Stafford threw the ball into the back of the defender.....just a shit throw.

The NFL could make billions if the SB this year was Jacksonville and Minnesota.....so get over it boys.

PS< I had Dallas -6, so I wasn't a winner....I would have won the damn game if that Dallas fukk had just fallen on the ball at the 20.....Detroit still had two timeouts and Dallas would have kicked a FG to go up 7. Very frustrating.
    you're just trying to convince yourself that you picked the right team. you were way the penetrate off sir. lions got robbed. you cant pick up that flag and then throw 3 on the lions d on the next drive so dallas can get in the end zone

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Didn't you just go on a rant the other day about the NBA being rigged? But people who thought the calls were bad yesterday are conspiracy theorists and a joke?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Wizzle....I have NEVER ranted about anything being fixed. EVER. EVER.

I was upset that a game had 23 points scored in the last 2:05 in an NBA game. I even explained that it wasn't rigged when people jumped in. It was just a shitty scenario, where two classless coaches let their teams go off and all of the players made every shot.

Go back since I joined SBR and you will not find one instance where I blamed anything on being fixed. It is total BS. I do not believe in all of these 'rigged' theories. If it was that easy, if all we needed to do was figure out which side it would be 'rigged' for....then sports wagering would be easier.

I am not sure why you comtinually want to jump on my ass. As I said the other day....I dropped shit with you after you asked me to....since then you keep pulling crap like this.....if you are going to continue with it, at least be correct...this last comment above could not be more baseless...a complete an utter misrepresentation of the facts.

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Didn't you just go on a rant the other day about the NBA being rigged? But people who thought the calls were bad yesterday are conspiracy theorists and a joke?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

I have known players in the NBA, NFL, and MLB...you guys can go back and forth on what you believe..

Bottom line is coaches, players, owners, and referees all know what the fukking spread is and what side they need to be on...FACT

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    you're just trying to convince yourself that you picked the right team. you were way the penetrate off sir. lions got robbed. you cant pick up that flag and then throw 3 on the lions d on the next drive so dallas can get in the end zone
    Hey retard. I don't give a shit if I was on the right team or not. I am not like most of you losers that need to justify things. I wager all year and no one game means anything to me after it is done....not in sports betting context anyway. I win or I lose and I move on.

The Lions didn't get robbed here. The flag should not have been thrown in the first place...whether you believe me or not, just means that you don't understand the rules of the game. None of this has anything to do with what side I bet on.

Get a clue.

Oh, on a side note....never fukkin' heard of ya, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Hey retard.....once again you are going to look like an idiot....I never went on any such rant. Look it up loser.

ilovelady

Hey retard. I don't give a shit if I was on the right team or not. I am not like most of you losers that need to justify things. I wager all year and no one game means anything to me after it is done....not in sports betting context anyway. I win or I lose and I move on.

The Lions didn't get robbed here. The flag should not have been thrown in the first place...whether you believe me or not, just means that you don't understand the rules of the game. None of this has anything to do with what side I bet on.

Get a clue.

who needs to have heard of me? who the penetrate are u a guy with an ugly ass dog

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

who needs to have heard of me? who the penetrate are u a guy with an ugly ass dog
    Pitiful....you useless turd. Best of luck whining about the $8 loss you had. Keep blaming it on the refs....maybe, in the end, you will feel less shitty about your crappy life.

ilovelady

Get a clue.

Lions_Cowboys_Pass_Interference.jpg
    wheres the penetrating hold \*\*\*\*\*\*? i see that call made all the time. dont give me your bs

ilovelady

Pitiful....you useless turd. Best of luck whining about the $8 loss you had. Keep blaming it on the refs....maybe, in the end, you will feel less shitty about your crappy life.
    u stupid mf. at the end of the day its not about gambling. its about the lions getting ****** because they are not as big a team as the cowboys. Its about whats right and pussies like you let the people with the power get away with bs cause you're too much of pussy to speak up.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lions_Cowboys_Pass_Interference.jpg
    wheres the penetrating hold \*\*\*\*\*\*? i see that call made all the time. dont give me your bs
    Way to go. You found a picture of a hold that wasn't called. You do understand that I could find 20 pictures JUST like that in any NFL games that go uncalled...right? My god man, give it up.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

u stupid mf. at the end of the day its not about gambling. its about the lions getting ****** because they are not as big a team as the cowboys. Its about whats right and pussies like you let the people with the power get away with bs cause you're too much of pussy to speak up.
    Lol, the world is against you! I bet you blame the system for you not having a job, not having education, having a broken family and maybe even being stupid.

It's the sustems fault! I am the little guy and I get FUKKED!!

WAHHHH!

ilovelady

Way to go. You found a picture of a hold that wasn't called. You do understand that I could find 20 pictures JUST like that in any NFL games that go uncalled...right? My god man, give it up.
    they did throw a flag moron. That's the point. There was a ref doing his job and some other pussy just like the one who gave the seahawks the td vs the packers on the last play decided he knew what was best for the nfl or whoever the penetrate has the power

ilovelady

Lol, the world is against you! I bet you blame the system for you not having a job, not having education, having a broken family and maybe even being stupid.

It's the sustems fault! I am the little guy and I get FUKKED!!

WAHHHH!
    penetrating coward

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

they did throw a flag moron. That's the point. There was a ref doing his job and some other pussy just like the one who gave the seahawks the td vs the packers on the last play decided he knew what was best for the nfl or whoever the penetrate has the power
    WAHHH! The system screwed me again? I am NOT a loser! The system is making me one!!!

WAHHHHHH!

ilovelady

WAHHH! The system screwed me again? I am NOT a loser! The system is making me one!!!

WAHHHHHH!
    lmao i lost 60 bucks on that game. not gonna change my life, but your pussy ass cant stand up for whats right. penetrating zombie

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Jesus. Listen to this delusional clown

Lions fans
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

penetrating coward
    *whimper, whimper*

I am worn out from all of my crying. I can barely open my blurry eyes. I cannot go on.

*whimper, weep, cry, blabber, whine*

the stupid, stupid system

��

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Face guarding is a penalty in college
    Nope. Researched this before. Quick google search will show ya.

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus. Listen to this delusional clown

Lions fans
    did you enjoy beating the shitty lions that much? lmao cant wait for sunday DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK MF!

ilovelady

*whimper, whimper*

I am worn out from all of my crying. I can barely open my blurry eyes. I cannot go on.

*whimper, weep, cry, blabber, whine*

the stupid, stupid system

��
    listen to this dumb penetrate who thinks he is somebody cause he posts his picks on a gambling forum lmao

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 04:48 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

listen to this dumb penetrate who thinks he is somebody cause he posts his picks on a gambling forum lmao
    Listen to this retard, who thinks because he whines about BS on a forum, where nobody has ever heard of him, where he has never done anything of note, that somebody will actually give a flying shit. Especially when you are whining about something that you are dead wrong about.

You are better off whining to your mother.....maybe she will lend you another $6 so you can make another bad bet this weekend.

ilovelady

Listen to this retard, who thinks because he whines about BS on a forum, where nobody has ever heard of him, where he has never done anything of note, that somebody will actually give a flying shit. Especially when you are whining about something that you are dead wrong about.

You are better off whining to your mother.....maybe she will lend you another $6 so you can make another bad bet this weekend.
    yup seing as to how the cowboys covered your -6 lmao dumb penetrate and again who gives a flying penetrate if you are known to be able to post something in a forum? you sir must be an ugly mf. Bet i could take your bitch if you had one lmao. YOU ARE A NOBODY. POSTING ON A FORUM doesnt make you shit. Atleast LAKERBOY is the big shit in this forum. jj gold is a bald loser

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

yup seing as to how the cowboys covered your -6 lmao dumb penetrate and again who gives a flying penetrate if you are known to be able to post something in a forum? you sir must be an ugly mf. Bet i could take your bitch if you had one lmao. YOU ARE A NOBODY. POSTING ON A FORUM doesnt make you shit. Atleast LAKERBOY is the big shit in this forum. jj gold is a bald loser
    I won't bother to rebut anything you have just said....what would the point of that be?

BandM2.jpg

BandM.jpg

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ilovelady

I won't bother to rebut anything you have just said....what would the point of that be?

BandM2.jpg

BandM.jpg

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    lmao this guys seriously just posted some pics. you dont have to prove anything to a total stranger online bud. by the way how much did you pay her?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

lmao this guys seriously just posted some pics. you dont have to prove anything to a total stranger online bud. by the way how much did you pay her?
    To be my wife? Or to have my child?

ilovelady

To be my wife? Or to have my child?
    ok this took a weird turn.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

ok this took a weird turn.
    It must be a conspiracy......

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!

First ... 34567 Last