new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Of all the stupid fukkin posts I've seen lately...this is certainly one of the stupidest.

"hasn't beaten anyone that good." Jesus. What....their big win over Samford and Appalchian St doesn't count??

Hey Fukkhead....it's the NFL. Every fukkin team is GOOD! It's extremely hard to win any game, much less go 8-0 ON THE ROAD!

Don't ever let me see another post this stupid, motherfukker. We clear?
    Go suck a nut cowgirl fan

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6349

Romo has the Lions right where he wants them.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Lol....sure he does

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Lions look good

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should took'em for the 1st half goat cause they look like they're gonna implode.

Dallas is a comeback team..Lol........

GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:2738742
    Jan 04 04:40 PM
    Jan 04 04:18 PM NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [10101] 1H DETROIT +175

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3816

win or lose i'm glad i changed my mind on this game.
    go Lions.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Cowboys are in business now. Congrats Cowboys backers.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Punt it Dallas!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Go suck a nut cowgirl fan

This douche jinxes himself again. Talking shit in the 3rd quarter.

Lions
    New Era Douche

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Goat should just retire.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Lions got the cover, that's all I care about.

The league definitely wanted a Packers/Cowboys divisional matchup though, hence the one sided calls at the end of the game to help nudge Dallas across the finish line.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Yeah right another fix again huh?

Da Boyz beat your suck ass Lions get over it.

At least you got your cover.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Have some milk to cheer yourself up

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

The league definitely wanted a Packers/Cowboys divisional matchup though, hence the one sided calls at the end of the game to help nudge Dallas across the finish line.
    this is all any grown man should worry about...leave all the fandom shit to the fukking kids

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I didnt have anything in the game, and as an unbiased bystander, only one call went in the cowboys favor. Even that was a flag that shouldnt have been thrown (and probably shouldnt have been picked up). The refs were def on the side of the lions for the first 3 quarters, and they gave the game away in true lions fashion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Yeah right another fix again huh?

Da Boyz beat your suck ass Lions get over it.

At least you got your cover.
    My Lions? Hardly... I don't care who won that game, but the league sure as hell didn't want a third Packers/Lions installment. Packers and "America's team" is a more compelling storyline.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these guys that cries "fix" every chance I get, I'm usually on the other side of that argument... But I'm not naive enough to think that, with the game basically straddling the line, one call here or there can dramatically affect the outcome.

When the officials picked up that PI flag that would have extended a Lions drive into Dallas territory, and the Lions subsequently punted, I knew the tides had turned and it would be an uphill battle for Detroit at that point. Cowboys even got a couple more calls down the stretch to ensure we didn't get a Lions/Packers trilogy.

I don't believe games are scripted, but if they are tight enough, as in the case with this game, an officiating crews' influence can have as much impact on the game as the players themselves. You think that fact is lost on the league brass?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

My Lions? Hardly... I don't care who won that game, but the league sure as hell didn't want a third Packers/Lions installment. Packers and "America's team" is a more compelling storyline.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these guys that cries "fix" every chance I get, I'm usually on the other side of that argument... But I'm not naive enough to think that, with the game basically straddling the line, one call here or there can dramatically affect the outcome.

When the officials picked up that PI flag that would have extended a Lions drive into Dallas territory, and the Lions subsequently punted, I knew the tides had turned and it would be an uphill battle for Detroit at that point. Cowboys even got a couple more calls down the stretch to ensure we didn't get a Lions/Packers trilogy.

I don't believe games are scripted, but if they are tight enough, as in the case with this game, an officiating crews' influence can have as much impact on the game as the players themselves. You think that fact is lost on the league brass?
    I agree there is shady $hit that goes on in the background.

There were several holding calls the refs didn't call on Detroit.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

What a goose.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6590

I'm not a Dallas fan by any means, in fact as a kid I hated them, but that flag should have been picked up (shouldn't have been thrown to begin with). The contact was minimal (by both parties, no advantage was gained) and initiated by Pettigrew when he put his hand in the defenders facemask to create space. And this ain't college, no such thing as "face guarding". The players decided the outcome, not the refs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, and Roadtrip635

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    i'm not a dallas fan by any means, in fact as a kid i hated them, but that flag should have been picked up (shouldn't have been thrown to begin with). The contact was minimal (by both parties, no advantage was gained) and initiated by pettigrew when he put his hand in the defenders facemask to create space. And this ain't college, no such thing as "face guarding". The players decided the outcome, not the refs.

bang.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-26-15 at 03:10 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sumtingwong
    sumtingwong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

fuckin cow sissies like always crying after every penetrating play looking for a flag.

Homo is a punk ass bitch pussy and I look forward to watching the cow hoes bitch slapped next week

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'm not a Dallas fan by any means, in fact as a kid I hated them, but that flag should have been picked up (shouldn't have been thrown to begin with). The contact was minimal (by both parties, no advantage was gained) and initiated by Pettigrew when he put his hand in the defenders facemask to create space. And this ain't college, no such thing as "face guarding". The players decided the outcome, not the refs.
    That was blatant PI. Everyone agrees...even the guy who threw the flag. Mike Peria, who usually defends bad calls until the death couldnt come up with a excuse for this one. Secondly, how many times this year have you seen a pass interference flag picked up? If so, name it.

opie1988

Wasn't pass interference.

Correct call.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Eddy Munny

Contact may have been "minimal" but it's 2015.... minimal contact draws flags on a regular basis, where have you been? As much as I hate modern rules, that flag was thrown for a legitimate reason. Even the entire booth calling the game deemed it odd that they would pick up the flag in that instance.

That flag was essentially the turning point. When one call can have that great of an impact, you better believe that there is more than "one man's judgement" ultimately deciding things. Just to be safe, the Cowboys were the beneficiary of a couple more flags after that.

In a league that generates billions in revenue, another Packers/Lions snoozefest is a bad business "decision" and one they avoided.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

im so pumped that i won, risked my balance on indy then cowboys, cant beleive cristy was there, must have had a big bet on the boys

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    what were the odds on that safety bet : /
    Risked $1,500 to win 100 , did u see the game? took a knee on purpose with 3 seconds left for me to lose, my face turned blue, almost passsed out, i was in shock , but today i made it back with indy and dallas, if any game was rigged it was dallas game, dude was not playing the ball and got flagged, but lucky for me the fix was in i guess IDK

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love guarantees!

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Trolling?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6590

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    That was blatant PI. Everyone agrees...even the guy who threw the flag. Mike Peria, who usually defends bad calls until the death couldnt come up with a excuse for this one. Secondly, how many times this year have you seen a pass interference flag picked up? If so, name it.
    Wasn't blatant. Everyone agrees? Two talking heads and waste of air Mike Pereira doesn't constitute everyone. Funny how not one of the clowns mentioned Pettigrew's mitt in the defender's facemask, considering hands to the face has been called more this year than the last ten combined. Contact started with Pettigrew.

Contact may have been "minimal" but it's 2015.... minimal contact draws flags on a regular basis, where have you been? As much as I hate modern rules, that flag was thrown for a legitimate reason. Even the entire booth calling the game deemed it odd that they would pick up the flag in that instance.

That flag was essentially the turning point. When one call can have that great of an impact, you better believe that there is more than "one man's judgement" ultimately deciding things. Just to be safe, the Cowboys were the beneficiary of a couple more flags after that.

In a league that generates billions in revenue, another Packers/Lions snoozefest is a bad business "decision" and one they avoided.
    While I agree with you regarding flags being thrown for sneezing on someone, it doesn't mean it's right. The flag may have been legitimate in the eyes of the ref who threw it, but there's nothing wrong with another with a different view changing his mind. That's what they should do. Fuk their feelings, get it right. Already gave my opinion on the guys in the booth; half the time they're oblivious to what seems obvious to everyone else.

Your last point is moot, the Pack were getting Dallas or Carolina. Seattle as #1 seed gets lowest remaining seed (Carolina), Lions were #6. So business "decision" had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Trolling?
    Not at all. No guarantee Detroit was going to score. They might have turned it over. Like they did on the last drive. Twice.

And I had no skin in the game. FWIW.

opie1988

Swordsandtequila gets it

He is 1000% right. No PI.

Y'all quit your crying.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Eddy Munny

Well, my last point wasn't moot... it was still a business decision.

You're right, it would have been a Packers/Panthers matchup... but that, too, would have been a rematch, and a boring one at that.

Cowboys/Packers is a much bigger draw for many reasons, and the Lions advancing would have been a worthless business proposition.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    I love guarantees!
    Petey, how many turds did you eat this week?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Not that it matters, but face guarding isn't a penalty in college either. Just like NFL: no contact, no flag.

First ... 234567 Last