freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by ATL5150 View Post
    Bengals have no incentive for winning this game. Whoever wins the Bengals/ Steelers game next week wins the division.

Denver is still in it for the #1 seed if the Pats lose against the Bills next week.

PICK: Broncos
    Bengals could miss the playoffs with 2 losses

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    While I respect your opinion -A loss tonight & a loss to the steelers & Cincy could be out--a win tonight & they are in --
    I'll take the MNF home dog & the points
    i understand that and honestly i think that all the more reason to be against the bungals. prime time and a important gm = not the time to trust this squad.. ive never been a big fan of road favs, and it not like i think donks are some incredibly great play or anything. i just really dont understand why anyone would lay money on bungals in a prime time gm that holds importance for them? their track record isnt one that inspires confidence in this situation. im on donks for a normal type wager, all i can say is if this bumbling group of chokers prove me wrong so be it but fading them in these kinda gms has been the right play under this regime.. gl

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

so forget nfl for a minute, for better or worse im decided there. wtf the play in this bowl gm?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wow what a catch by emanuel sanders!

Bengals defense better wake up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Memphis ML and Bengals +3.5 for me

My angle is Memphis defense gives them a big advantage and I think Bengals want it more than the Broncos in this spot. Bengals pass defense should be able to hold its own against Peyton IMO.

today was a good day. Starting to heat up. 4 wins in a row for me.. starting to get my confidence back

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

but i was sure wrong about the Memphis defense ... that was a crazy game

First 12