Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

So how does this 3 teamer lose

All at home. 2 of the 3 opponents pretty bad. All have reasons to win. Only thing I can see is somehow Buff gets crazy and somehow gets to Manning. NO, DET, DEN all under 1 with 10 pointer. You have to beat TB, CAR, and BUFF. Convince me to not go max on this one. Disclaimer ... I did go big on last one similar and lost with STL @ SF. In hindsight it may be my fault as STL has proven way tougher than I thought and SF way weaker. LMK gentlemen.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

BUF@DEN is the only one that scares me, Orton knows all about mile high. But I guess that's why it's a gamble.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Why not just find one good play and slam it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jemcrowne

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    BUF@DEN is the only one that scares me, Orton knows all about mile high. But I guess that's why it's a gamble.
    Agreed. Only thing stopping me from max bet. Still it's Buffalo at mile high. Maybe I can't used to Buffalo being viable.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Better yet, find dozens of good plays every week and practice reasonable bankroll management.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Because I once took a terrible beat the details of which I will spare you. If I lose I like the team to lose as well. Just hate to see them walk off the field all happy and I'm sucking wind.