LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    people keep disrespecting the Big 10 but Indiana wiped the floor with Mizzou earlier this season.

thats right Indiana lol.

Mizzou is a fukkin joke.
    Big Ten SHOULD be disrespected, Ohio State's weak SOS is primary reason it needs help.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Didn't Indiana give ohio state all it could handle

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Do I have to answer this again. Committee won't shut out SEC, pure and simple. Also re-read Post #9, I actually AGREE that Arizona would not belong and 2-loss Alabama probably would not belong. So none of this has to do with my personal opinion.
    totally disagree missouri lost to indana at home. If missouri wins than sec eats lemons!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    totally disagree missouri lost to indana at home. If missouri wins than sec eats lemons!
    Maybe. But if committee members want to keep their jobs, they will do whatever it takes to get one SEC team in. Besides, guess what? IF Alabama loses and committee let's them in as a #4 seed, Alabama would STILL be favored to win the whole thing.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Read my explanations in post #9. Other SEC teams are too far back so Alabama basically HAS to be in. Their punishment for losing would be having to go to Rose Bowl if Oregon wins. And what other reason would there be to move Arizona up to 7 last night? Committee is ensuring that Pac-12 Champ goes to Rose Bowl.
    well you assume the sec has to be in. alabama could make it with a loss with some help from other teams losing but if they are the only loser and missouri wins sec i think alabama is out. i think arizona could get it as long as there arent 4 teams ahead of them right now that become conference champs. so if alabama, fsu, baylor/tcu, and ohio state win then i think arizona is out even if they win. but i think they are in if they win and one of those teams loses. they are just positioning them to be in the playoffs in case there are multiple upsets.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Why is everybody trying to argue with one of the sharpest posters here? The BCS might be gone, but at the end of the day this is still about $$$$. The SEC (bama as #1) is gonna host the sugar bowl. The PAC (oregon as #2 or zona as #3) is gonna host the rose bowl. Period. End of story. Close thread...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Let the games play out first. Everything will be sorted out. Why are you so impatient to find out who is in before games are played?

First 12