1. #36
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,657
    Betpoints: 1120

    Scrolls there's over 25 Vegas sports books that are very equivalent on strip and off strip

    No such thing is the best sports book

  2. #37
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Scrolls there's over 25 Vegas sports books that are very equivalent on strip and off strip

    No such thing is the best sports book
    you say Treasure Island is a high school shop...

    whats your opinion of the Palms and Red Rock Canyon?

  3. #38
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,657
    Betpoints: 1120

    Red rock much bigger than the palms

    Actually treasure Island much bigger than the palms

    I would choose red rock

  4. #39
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Red rock much bigger than the palms

    Actually treasure Island much bigger than the palms

    I would choose red rock
    can u score any herb out there?

  5. #40
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,657
    Betpoints: 1120

    You can score herb anywhere in Nevada

    I'm pretty sure they're trying to legalize it

  6. #41
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You can score herb anywhere in Nevada

    I'm pretty sure they're trying to legalize it
    Hell Yeah so just ask the bell hop?

  7. #42
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,657
    Betpoints: 1120

    Yes

    Easier using street dealers

First 12
Top