STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, hate to break it to you, but Florida St

is in the playoff even if they lose to Georgia Tech. Sure they are ranked 3rd right now, but they will not drop past 4th even if they lose. Unless they some how get blown out

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Agreed

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

and Alabama could make it as well even if they lose to Missouri... would need some help but they wont fall past Baylor in the pecking order, and Wisconsin, Missouri, and Arizona won't pass them with wins.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I think Alabama has a better chance to make it with a loss than Florida State.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

And florida st will be undefeated yet again this season. Every week I see people saying they will lose. Not this year. Sorry.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    is in the playoff even if they lose to Georgia Tech. Sure they are ranked 3rd right now, but they will not drop past 4th even if they lose. Unless they some how get blown out
    Whatever you say.... Not even ranked in the top 10 power rankings...maybe you should do a big money line bet on them...go for it LOL

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Whatever you say.... Not even ranked in the top 10 power rankings...maybe you should do a big money line bet on them...go for it LOL
    Power rankings > being undefeated?

They should have a kiddie forum for the ignorant

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They lose they are out

Too many close games vs non top 50 teams

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol no chance.

If FSU loses it will be.

1. Bama
    2. Oregon
    3. Ohio State
    4. TCU
    Points Awarded:

buckeyesooner gave Big Bear 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

would be impressive ohio st beating any of those teams with their 3rd best Qb

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If Georgia doesn't fumble the ball twice on the 1 yard line or has a football coach with more time management skills than a fence post, UGA wins and everybody doesn't have the warm and fuzzy's about GT this week. This will be the 3rd run heavy team FSU plays in a row. Don't know if that Smeltzer kid will play, he will be missed if he doesn't. What will probably happen is that FSU will eek out another win and everyone who was saying GT is a great team this week will say they suck next week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: konck

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only team that could probably survive a loss this week is 'Bama. Otherwise, outside teams like Ohio State & Baylor would need to lose or they vulture that spot.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

ohio st is not beating the BAdgers anyway..

TCU AND Baylor is my hope!

no FSU no OSU

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Only team that could probably survive a loss this week is 'Bama. Otherwise, outside teams like Ohio State & Baylor would need to lose or they vulture that spot.

yes

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    ohio st is not beating the BAdgers anyway..

TCU AND Baylor is my hope!

no FSU no OSU
    looks like Try3 might finally lose a wager.

I guarantee you Ohio state wins.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    lol no chance.

If FSU loses it will be.

1. Bama
    2. Oregon
    3. Ohio State
    4. TCU
    Ohio State has no shot now, committee will not put a team down to its third QB in Playoff.

If Florida State loses and the other top teams win, we would see two Big 12 teams in playoffs.

1. Alabama
    2 . Oregon
    3. TCU
    4. Baylor

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Hopefully Baylor and or TCU somehow make it.

Would be crazy to see Wisconsin beat Ohio State by 35 and some losses to other top teams and Wisconsin somehow sneaks in (due to having a conf champ game) But I feel like Ohio State would be discredited because QB injury, so they out no matter what (win or lose).

Bama/Baylor/Oregon/FSU

Let's see
    Bama vs FSU
    Baylor vs Oregon

Setting up Oregon getting beat down by bama...And upsetting me once again, by the stupid SEC winning.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

looks like Try3 might finally lose a wager.

I guarantee you Ohio state wins.
    they might be a 6 point dog at kickoff..that team has about a 1 in 3 chance of beating bucky

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Ohio State has no shot now, committee will not put a team down to its third QB in Playoff.

If Florida State loses and the other top teams win, we would see two Big 12 teams in playoffs.

1. Alabama
    2 . Oregon
    3. TCU
    4. Baylor
    Ohio State is a football factory. Its next man up in Columbus. We dont rebuild we reload.

if that "3rd string QB" beats a top 10 team on Saturday for a Big 10 Championship there will be no denying Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes a chance to kick Alabama's ass.

LT Profits

Florida State is out with a loss, anyone thinking they would fall only one spot is daydreaming (or a fan). FSU is not even in the top 10n RIGHT NOW on any reliable power ratings you can look at, so they are the one team that HAS to go undefeated to get in. It is mind-boggling to me how many guys cannot see something so obvious.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Ohio State is a football factory. Its next man up in Columbus. We dont rebuild we reload.

if that "3rd string QB" beats a top 10 team on Saturday for a Big 10 Championship there will be no denying Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes a chance to kick Alabama's ass.
    of course if they win against the Badgers they are 100% in the final 4 no doubt..even a 1 point win they are in..

but I dont see that happening. maybe if Brutas throws the ball then maybe!

LT Profits

Does not matter committee will still penalize them whether it is fair or not. If Baylor wins like they should, it should knock Ohio State out unless something outrageous happens like say three of the top four teams losing.

LT Profits

of course if they win against the Badgers they are 100% in the final 4 no doubt..even a 1 point win they are in..

but I dont see that happening. maybe if Brutas throws the ball then maybe!
    No they are not, Ohio State is 6th in the pecking order, if at least four of the five teams ahead of them win, no way Buckeyes get in.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I think Alabama has a better chance to make it with a loss than Florida State.
    You mean with a loss in the Sec championship game? Because Bama already has a loss

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

those of you that play at 5Dimes please continue to hammer Wisconsin ML.

hell if i can get +6 at game time i might able to get +190 on the ML.

Never been more confident about a play than i am of Ohio State ML this Saturday.

Ask any Buckeye fan they wouldnt trade what happen Saturday for anything.

I'd much rather have Ole Miss beat Miss State than have a undefeated miss state team and a healthy JT Barrett.

Some of yall need to see my boy Cardale Jones play before you lose your money fading him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Power rankings > being undefeated?

They should have a kiddie forum for the ignorant
    In some cases he's right.
    What if Marshall did t lose by one last weekend?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

they were not going to beat the badgers with JT Barrett either. that injury killed my price..

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

they were not going to beat the badgers with JT Barrett either. that injury killed my price..

Agreed...Had to look twice when I saw Wisconsin -3.5 yesterday. Thought it'd be around Ohio State -4, and was chomping at the bit to take Wisconsin, then realized oh yeah Barrett is out. Then I was shocked it was -3.5, so I put a unit on that, then figured the homers would hit it to be around -2...But gotta agree that it may end up around -6 Wisconsin. Barrett/Ohio state has looked kinda stale the last 2 games, until the 4th quarters, if they would of ran away with both, then I'd be afraid of them. Wisconsin probably jumps out on them like they did LSU, then falter and OH-IO comes back, but doesn't overtake them.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

There's a reason Florida State is 3 and not 1 or 2. The committee doesn't think very highly of them, and if they lose this Saturday, they really are not going to think highly of them. So any talk that if they lose and are still in is a complete joke.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Florida State is out with a loss, anyone thinking they would fall only one spot is daydreaming (or a fan). FSU is not even in the top 10n RIGHT NOW on any reliable power ratings you can look at, so they are the one team that HAS to go undefeated to get in. It is mind-boggling to me how many guys cannot see something so obvious.
    true.. fsu loses and nobody else in the hunt loses, they fall to at least #7 ..

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Y'all been screaming about FSU losing all season every Saturday it the same FSU loss scenarios over and over, this makes me doubt any of you know anything about football just blinded by the media FSU hate propaganda while FSU just wins every game that they are scheduled,here we go again with this sub par Georgia tech hype same thing different week and team Noles for the championship I said here.

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Last game of the season and y'all clowns still talking about FSU losing.
    Points Awarded:

Stelio Kontos gave bumppinee 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i dont think they will lose... they shouldnt... if you paid attention, posters are basically talking about scenarios of a loss... deservedly, they will be nice sized dogs to oregon and bigger dogs to bama ... there really isnt much argument as to who #1/2 are ...

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Why do people think Ohio State is good.... Who have they beat?

Their non conference is tissue paper soft.... big ten is weak sauce

123 Last