chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

three games i hope to see in bowl season

TEXAS AND TEXAS A.M.
    This is something the s.e.c. is very afraid of. Coach strong is bringing the longhorns back to national prominence. A&M IS a joke. They never competed in the 12 and will be great to show what a fraud the university of tam is.

Notre Dame and TENNESEE
    Will be battle of ex-uc coaches. Butch was always a class act and loudmouth from n.d. has always been a jackass.You think the the riverboat gambling of the last game against northwestern was his first? This asse clown has cost bettors of cincy during his time there.

Ohio state vs ANY TOP 5 TEAM

They lack the speed to compete with any upper echelon team. Their fans are idiots . They don't understand that any ordinary team (penn st. -ind-west va) can play with them!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

To play off your OSU vs any top 5 team, I can't wait for FSU to have to play a top 25 team and get turned out

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

That would be my only fear is that osu plays fsu. I sort of hope tcu plays ohio st.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

Ohio state vs ANY TOP 5 TEAM

Field -6 1/2

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Right now, I would take the entire top 25 over either OSU or FSU

Anyways top 3 games for me

ALABAMA vs OREGON
    Contrasting styles and I think Oregon has the best chance of beating them. I can't stand Alabama but once again, I think they're the best team and win Saban another ring. Should be a fun game to watch.

MARSHALL vs ANYBODY
    I'm sick and tired of teams like Marshall, FSU and OSU scheduling cans all year long. It takes away from the game. As a fan, all I care about is watching good games. I'm a Big 12 guy but love SEC football because once they start duking it out with each other, it's great football. So I'm hope Marshall gets rolled by a team like OU or if they actually make it to a new years day bowl, then I hope they get smoked by TCU or Baylor, 63-0.

THird game I don't even care about. This reflects my feelings about ncaaf this year. I've seemingly lost all interest in games this season and am stoked that basketball is here.