a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Bills/Jets

So, just south of Buffalo and the stadium location have gotten 6 feet over the past 36 hours, another 1-2 feet coming tonight into Thursday evening.

Basically, this is relevant because due to travel bans and 2-3 feet piled on all the major roads, many of the players have been unable to make it to the stadium since this began Monday night. FYI, Kaleta couldn't make it to the Sabres/Sharks game last night in Buffalo.

I wanted to therefore jump on New York and the over, since Buffalo's coach Marrone said "it's been a great challenge" distributing video to the players over the internet. So, with the Jets having more time to prepare and the Bills much less work with their players, I'd have to assume this wouldn't bode well for the Bills -4.5

But on Sunday, Buffalo is due for 40-50 degrees and rain. Field will be very damp, and I'm having trouble trusting Vick since he already is a turnover machine - and the Bills will likely be all over him as with the first meeting (1 INT, 4 Fumbles - 2 Lost).

The first meeting was a "little bit" closer than the score indicated, as Buffalo started numerous drives inside the Jets territory with 2 fumbles and 4 INTs.

Anyone have any thoughts on this one?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Haha and at my house, a few miles north of Buffalo, 2-inches, but because my work is located south of the city, I have had Tuesday and Wednesday off of work, and Thursday is a 75% chance of being off too.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I was in Collins correctional facility near buffalo back in 96. Snowed everyday for a month.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I dont understand how or why anyone would want to live in buffalo

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

It is the powers that be telling you folks to just stay away from this game and atrocious franchises.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vic is a pretty good bad weather quarterback

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vic is a pretty good bad weather quarterback
    Weather is going to be seasonably warm on Sunday.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Take fg prop bet. Buffalo sucks