Too many pussies in sports
    I know Tony

YOU definitely don't like that

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Bulls have NO shot to get out of the East, let alone beat whoever comes out of the West. They never have. Long before the season started they were dead. With ALL the added weapons. Dropping Boozer. They have no chance of winning it if all ended today. Throw on an entire season with ALL the age/injuries they have on their players (see Noah, Gasol, Dunleavy, Rose, Kirk) and the hard whipping Tibbs. Cleveland is nowhere near their ceiling. Bulls are about as good as they will get.

That's all
    DUMB. ASS.
    Bulls average age- 28.
    Cavs average age- 27.7.

Bulls players under 30- 10 out of 14, 71%.
    Cavs players under 30- 10 out of 16, 63%.

Any other brain busters for us?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Yeah he's a pussy cause he got hurt.
    Noone says shit about westbrook always
    being out.

Here's a challenge for you fukk wad. Don't take a day off for the next 6 months.
    hasn't rose had pretty much every day off the last 6 months? we're only asking him to "work" 82 days/year, for a couple hours a day. you trying to say michael jordan and dick butkus only played when they were 100%? rose is doing a disservice to the great sports fans of chicago every time he sits out.

the guy cares more about his life after basketball than his role on the team, totally selfish. hulk hogan wakes up sore every day and can hardly walk but i never heard him complain about it, quite the opposite he's busting his butt training to try and give the fans one more match...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hasn't rose had pretty much every day off the last 6 months? we're only asking him to "work" 82 days/year, for a couple hours a day. you trying to say michael jordan and dick butkus only played when they were 100%? rose is doing a disservice to the great sports fans of chicago every time he sits out.

the guy cares more about his life after basketball than his role on the team, totally selfish. hulk hogan wakes up sore every day and can hardly walk but i never heard him complain about it, quite the opposite he's busting his butt training to try and give the fans one more match...
    I'm not gonna sit here and argue.
    I just don't agree that because the guy is cleared to play by a TEAM doctor that means he's ready to go. There's a lot to it.
    He's an incredible player who suffered an awful injury. He's worked his ass off to even get back in tip top shape. I don't care if he takes a game off after 2 or 3. No problem at all with me. And I'm at life long bulls fan. Everyone deserves days off.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

And of couse he cares about his life after basketball.
    Do you care more about your well being or your job? Do you not plan for your retirement?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Man that must suck to be paul george and kevin durant...On their days off of "work" they busted themselves up pretty good and now get to enjoy an extended summer and get paid.

I bet the fans in OKC and Indy are more upset that the star players on their favorite teams were fukking around while not at "work" and now miss the season, totally selfish of them to get injured like that.

Ted Sheckler

Bulls have NO shot to get out of the East, let alone beat whoever comes out of the West. They never have. Long before the season started they were dead. With ALL the added weapons. Dropping Boozer. They have no chance of winning it if all ended today. Throw on an entire season with ALL the age/injuries they have on their players (see Noah, Gasol, Dunleavy, Rose, Kirk) and the hard whipping Tibbs. Cleveland is nowhere near their ceiling. Bulls are about as good as they will get.

That's all

Well you seem to be handing the Cavs the trophy...Bulls SHOULD of beat the Cavs...But fell apart. So to say "THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING IT ALL IF IT ENDED TODAY" must be another one of those clever things you say, which make absolutely zero sense to anyone but yourself.

Cavs favored to win it all this year, so they will.
    If season ended today, the bulls have no chance. Yet the Cavs would win it all, but if season ended today, Cavs wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Heat favored to win it all last year. They didn't.

Do you even understand any of the things you write? or you just trolling?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

And of couse he cares about his life after basketball.
    Do you care more about your well being or your job? Do you not plan for your retirement?
    my job doesn't involve parents paying good money to bring their kids to see me work. if it did i would show up and punch the keyboard even though i was only at 90%. i do see your side of the argument, i just wonder why people continue to defend derrick rose when there are so many better choices for role models! from cheating on his sat's, to using public money for his brother to travel, he has always appeared selfish through his words and his actions.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not think Rose ever a thug from hood

Just a quiet type guy
    Who prefers his hickies from neighborhood thugs.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

my job doesn't involve parents paying good money to bring their kids to see me work. if it did i would show up and punch the keyboard even though i was only at 90%. i do see your side of the argument, i just wonder why people continue to defend derrick rose when there are so many better choices for role models! from cheating on his sat's, to using public money for his brother to travel, he has always appeared selfish through his words and his actions.

Lol I understand. Just a lot to it. And I don't think people need run around calling him a piece of shit thug .

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I understand. Just a lot to it. And I don't think people need run around calling him a piece of shit thug .
    NOT DERRICK!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

NOT DERRICK!!

Old.
    and completely irrelevant and independent from his injury and him resting.

I/O

Ted Sheckler

I/O How much did you fly out to vegas and put on the Cavs to win the championship? I'm assuming you took out a nice size loan (who knows if you'd qualify)

So spill the beans and show the ticket!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

I'm not going to justify his words, because they were stupid. Rose is just awkward and doesn't know how to talk. But the fact is that when he does play, he doesn't play soft or slow or weak or timid. He's never been afraid to fly or jump or get hit or go hard or get after it, including on defense. He doesn't take plays off or play lacksadaisical (sp?). So as awkward and inarticulate as his words are, his play on the court speaks for itself. And we will just see what happens going forward. It will sure be interesting to follow.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

t brady my choice

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Cutler/Rose

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cutler is way more of a loser than Rose ever was

zero comparisons

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cutler is way more of a loser than Rose ever was

zero comparisons
    why are they both from chicago

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

This guy may very well be the biggest waste of talent (outside of Mike Tyson) in all of sports history.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Dwyane Wade

jjgold

Roses still young to prove himself

I just didn't like the statement he's worried about if he has kids not to get hurt that was the most stupidest thing I've ever heard

This is not NFL football as the NBA is a picnic as any type of side effects from injuries

Ankles?? Huh

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Has anyone guessed hope Solo's yet? If not Imm going with hers, thing is huge

http://i.imgur.com/1qh9XdK.jpg

jjgold

She is trash

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Can't stand Rose
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

People will always hate and be jealous of lives they wished they had.
    If you all worried about your own shit youd be much happier in life.
    Worry about your shit, get a life, and get money.
    none of these athletes you're talking shit about give a damn about your opinion.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Kraken Nooooooo!!!

jjgold

I do know he is getting tremendous heat in Chi now as people questioning his toughness

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Kraken Nooooooo!!!
    Sneaker sneak you one more peek at the blooming onion

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

How many of these lil fellers have slipped into her goal and scored ya think?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

I have been dead right about this ghetto check thief from the start!

in so many words.....mumbling his ass off, of course, in full broken Engwish....."I know a lot of people get upset when I don't play, but I'm looking to the future. Not this year, but the future. I wanna be able to stand at my son's graduation. I wanna be able to go to meetings without pain."

Derrick F*KN PU$$Y Multi Millionaire Rose

Not only is he a dumb, mumbling, ghetto puke....But he's a stone cold check thief that's gonna put it on auto pilot from here on out! All the while the Bulls got his contract around their neck. He's somehow able to get full use of his abilities to cash those checks. I haven't gone thru the numbers, but he seems to favor the three point shot more this year in his limited minutes.

This explains why he took off last year when he was completely cleared and able to go. Now this year, we got this BS "sore ankles" farce. He was in the starting lineup a week or so back only to bail right before tip. He's such a China doll the coaches/media/team mates have to boost his pu$$y ego CONTINUOUSLY. He's a pu$$y on the court and off.

Forget SA, this guy is gonna play when he wants, if he wants, and as hard as he wants. He's gonna KILL a lotta bets.

I/O

none of these athletes you're talking shit about give a damn about your opinion.
    Damn!

And the whole time I thought Derrick Pu$$y Rose read SBR every day. Figures, he doesn't give a crap about his team mates (see Noah throwing up at the bench last year while while Pu$$y and his brother decided to practice and not play in games) so why would he care what I think. Unless I got in the way of him cashing his checks. You are more than just a spell checker! Thanks!

I/O

NOT DERRICK!!

Derrick Pu$$y Rose cares about his peeps!

Ted Sheckler

Derrick Pu$$y Rose cares about his peeps!

He better care enough about his peeps to play tonight!
    Going with the bulls ML

First 123 Last