Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Who's your dark horse pick for the playoffs.
    Kings

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Kings
    Yeah I could see them being a dangerous team.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

No point in telling any truths in here mickey. Rudy knows your telling the truth so he will not respond to you and hope everyone laughs it off. His butt buddy rocket came to his rescue though. I have seen rocket publicly shaming people for getting wagers deleted, threads deleted or hammering guys for going broke. Guy is the biggest hypocrite on sbr. And obviously the biggest troll on the site, validated by his troll badge of course. Let these guys suck each others rooster to the bottom and worry about your own thread dog.

Holla
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave cashmoneyholla 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    No point in telling any truths in here mickey. Rudy knows your telling the truth so he will not respond to you and hope everyone laughs it off. His butt buddy rocket came to his rescue though. I have seen rocket publicly shaming people for getting wagers deleted, threads deleted or hammering guys for going broke. Guy is the biggest hypocrite on sbr. And obviously the biggest troll on the site, validated by his troll badge of course. Let these guys suck each others rooster to the bottom and worry about your own thread dog.

Holla
    Did he delete any of his plays? He honestly said that he went broke...You cried in my thread how you found a new respect for me when I turned things around and now you call me a hypocrite? I gave Rudy heat about starting the second thread...don't believe me? go read both threads

you called me out back in Nov for being down 30u...then again back in dec for being down over 50u

you quit your little nhl thread a few maybe more months back while I was still going strong

who the fukk are you to even comment on this?

I'm up over 90 units since 1st of Jan and YOU?

go look at me and look at you....oil director

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Did he delete any of his plays? He honestly said that he went broke...You cried in my thread how you found a new respect for me when I turned things around and now you call me a hypocrite? I gave Rudy heat about starting the second thread...don't believe me? go read both threads

you called me out back in Nov for being down 30u...then again back in dec for being down over 50u

you quit your little nhl thread a few maybe more months back while I was still going strong

who the fukk are you to even comment on this?

I'm up over 90 units since 1st of Jan and YOU?

go look at me and look at you....oil director
    Don't stress it mate haters gunna hate

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Who's your dark horse pick for the playoffs.
    The big question is can Devan replicate his regular season form in the playoffs?

If the answer is yes then the Wild are a nice outsider

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    The big question is can Devan replicate his regular season form in the playoffs?

If the answer is yes then the Wild are a nice outsider
    That is true,the defense is pretty damn solid so with a sharp goalie they could be good. Ill have to keep them in mind.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-07-15 at 02:57 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Don't stress it mate haters gunna hate
    No Stress-Express here Rudy

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Way too much hate MickeyMouse
    The guy lost his entire BR and was honest about it...you almost never hear a guy on the forum saying that he got drained and needs to start over.

Please revisit your priorities on this forum.

Thanks and best of luck!
    Oh come on rocket, I have seen you fight with guys for days on end on this site.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I've seen worse, personally. Hang in their Ruder, you will turn it around and playoffs almost here.
    New you would turn it around, but this is quick and impressive. 7-1 +14.5 units since this comment.

MickeyMan

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post

Holla
    Holla

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

New you would turn it around, but this is quick and impressive. 7-1 +14.5 units since this comment.
    Olddawg you wanna be my personal accountant? Nice work bud

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Holla
    Holla back at my post ...little oyster

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Oh come on rocket, I have seen you fight with guys for days on end on this site.
    what does that mean? did we win? did you retire before that fight was over?

MickeyMan

what does that mean? did we win? did you retire before that fight was over?
    What? You said to get my priorities straight on this site. Coming from you I've seen you fight with guys for weeks straight on here that's rich. That's what I meant.

I call out Rudy for being a hyprocrite, yeah because he is. You say he owned that he went broke, he commented once that he wasn't even betting at the end of that thread so how could he have went broke? He would never acknowledge the thread.

He started up his new thread the same day he stopped posting in the first one lol. Doesn't sound like he lost his entire bankroll.

Then he had the mod's delete the whole thread because I was posting plays in it as a joke trying to get him out of his apparently fake 90 unit hole.

Obviously it's pretty important to him what others on the internet think of him, maybe even more so than making money. He couldn't take that thread being bumped lol. As long as the boys on sbr think I'm winning, I'm winning right Rudy?
    Points Awarded:

Rudeboy gave MickeyMan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cashmoneyholla gave MickeyMan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Forgot to check your hockey thread on awhile rude. Btw thanks for that killer Poland play today

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

What? You said to get my priorities straight on this site. Coming from you I've seen you fight with guys for weeks straight on here that's rich. That's what I meant.

I call out Rudy for being a hyprocrite, yeah because he is. You say he owned that he went broke, he commented once that he wasn't even betting at the end of that thread so how could he have went broke? He would never acknowledge the thread.

He started up his new thread the same day he stopped posting in the first one lol. Doesn't sound like he lost his entire bankroll.

Then he had the mod's delete the whole thread because I was posting plays in it as a joke trying to get him out of his apparently fake 90 unit hole.

Obviously it's pretty important to him what others on the internet think of him, maybe even more so than making money. He couldn't take that thread being bumped lol. As long as the boys on sbr think I'm winning, I'm winning right Rudy?
    You need to come the fukk down cuntt....you obviously got yourself inte waters where you shouldnt be

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

You need to come the fukk down cuntt....you obviously got yourself inte waters where you shouldnt be
    non pros

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

4/7

Winnipeg Jets ML +120

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

lolx2

Vegas39

4/7

Winnipeg Jets ML +120
    Other side but GL rest of night

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Other side but GL rest of night
    I shat myself everytime I back Ondrej the giant but I've seen some good things from this Jets team recently,

No GL for you because I want to win BOL with the rest of your bets skinner

vicgalla
    vicgalla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I do play 2u in football but I pick my spots, I personally prefer a standard 2u approach to NHL mainly because of there moneyline system. The Overtime & Shootout means there is a likely winner which gives the underdog +ev a better chance, there are too many draws in soccer which I have more experience in gambling compared to Hockey and what I can say is its a cruel sport which requires careful money management

I also find it easier to find +ev in NHL compared to soccer and with this it makes sense to increase my unit size, especially with my win %
    sorry im getting confused, what does it mean when you're betting units on football or any other sport. Im barely getting the hang of it.

TrojanMan8
    TrojanMan8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3054

Quote Originally Posted by vicgalla View Post
    sorry im getting confused, what does it mean when you're betting units on football or any other sport. Im barely getting the hang of it.
    Rudeboy has a soccer (football) tracking thread in the soccer forum of SBR.

If a poster says he bet $100 on a game, that might be peanuts to one person but huge to another. Since people bet different amounts, "units" are just an generic way for people to represent their typical bet sizes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy, and vicgalla

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Had Flyers +180 to win in regulation, up 4-2 late in the 3rd, just checking scores. Check again 4-4 with 28 seconds, chalked up to a loss. Goal with 3 seconds to get it done for me. Just riding the Wild now.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

This is a first time I read through it...that's some heavy shit...are you OK?

MickeyMan

This is a first time I read through it...that's some heavy shit...are you OK?
    Obviously I am still emotionally scarred, Rudy tore my heart out.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

4/7

Winnipeg Jets ML +120
    Killing them! Appreciate your hard work.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Had Flyers +180 to win in regulation, up 4-2 late in the 3rd, just checking scores. Check again 4-4 with 28 seconds, chalked up to a loss. Goal with 3 seconds to get it done for me. Just riding the Wild now.
    Yeah I saw that lol

packerd_00

Lol! is this shit for real,how are the Oilers beating LA.

Vegas39

Lol! is this shit for real,how are the Oilers beating LA.

Kings looking like shit, Jones in goal not helping

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Obviously I am still emotionally scarred, Rudy tore my heart out.
    Mickey I'm sorry...let's hold hands

packerd_00

Crap man,this is the worst time for them to be laying an egg.

Vegas39

Crap man,this is the worst time for them to be laying an egg.
    Saving grace may be that Az just tied up Calgary

packerd_00

Saving grace may be that Az just tied up Calgary
    Yeah here is hoping they can lock down the Flames.

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last