Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Good luck today

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

14-1-1 for you SBR fellas so far in December. Much more if you tailed those leans I pussed out of betting but still wrote about.

33-19-2 this season

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Thoughts on sdsu?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    Thoughts on sdsu?
    It's a pass for me. I haven't seen Washington play at all this year but it wouldn't surprise me to see SDSU lose on the road. The Aztecs are one of the worst offenses in the country. Seriously. Horrible. I would take Washington if I had to pick, but the power to pass is one of the bettor's biggest edges.

I thought about taking Nebraska or UCLA spreads but I'm 1-0 today and already see sides I really like for Monday & Tuesday, so I may just call it a night, idk.

red12sox

Nice. I might make a couple small nba plays.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    It's a pass for me. I haven't seen Washington play at all this year but it wouldn't surprise me to see SDSU lose on the road. The Aztecs are one of the worst offenses in the country. Seriously. Horrible. I would take Washington if I had to pick, but the power to pass is one of the bettor's biggest edges.
    Wow. Like I said, SDSU is awful. Not even a top 100 team. They managed 36 pts on 20% shooting, 13% from 3, 57% from the charity stripe. The old fat asshats on SBR could beat the Aztecs.

grombom125
    grombom125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Good hold outs on Nebraska and ucla. USD will give us fits in the future with their 3 point threat.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Butler -24.5 vs Kennesaw State
    Bulldogs have been through one of the toughest schedules so far this year. Butler shoots a better adj %, more points per shot, double the Assist/TO ratio and out rebound Kennesaw st. Kenn St has a whopping 19 turnovers per game and I'm sure butler can stretch that even higher. Bulldogs will score off the t/o and score in transition to put this one away by a huge margin.

UC Santa Barbara +7 @ SMU
    These teams are very similar in RPI, adj shooing %, pps, and A/TO. Guachos would win on neutral court and will keep this one close to the final shot.

Was hoping to get a spread on the Miami and the Harvard games but no such luck. Was debating IPFW +15 @ Purdue but might stay away. Also debating Minnesota...

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

I've been tailing since last Wednesday, I think U have 1 loss in that time , thanks for the hard work and the picks ... I don't know a thing about college hoops but its nice to have a guy who knows his stuff to be able to follow ... Thanks again
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave loodachris99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I played the Gauchos +4 1H and +7 game earlier. Lets get it.

Smu seems overvalued here this is a winnable game for Ucsb

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I've seen pretty much everyone I butler here. I hardly ever touch such a big number on the favorite. I'm gonna pass. Good luck tho, hope it hits.

The Ucsb is intriguing. I might tail, I gotta do a ill research on my end. Haven't done any yet. Just might pass and end the week on a 9 game winning streak.

Again good luck and keep up the good work

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Damn didn't want OT here. No worse feeling than having +7 no ml heading to OT. Hope they got a decent 5 mins left.

Fat_Stax
    Fat_Stax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

Buzzer layup to break even.. Lost overtime 13-6. Unbelievable.

Fat_Stax

Anyway, lost my other account. Had to make a new one. Going to have to hop on your train man. I like how you pick and explain yourself, it's comforting. Not to mention you're having a hell of a December in NCAA Hoops. Keep it up.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

WOW a last second layup for the push. We deserved it after a last second 3pt shot ruined our cover. UCSB +7 and going into OT I had a sick feeling... SMU just needed to make that second to last FT, or UCSB just miss that buzzer beater 3, and we cover. Oh well a push is okay. Got my heart racing a bit down that stretch. It's good to have to sweat one out every now n then. Maybe some of you bought the hook and won. Normally though, a good philosophy for NCAAB is I never buy the hook to win, I only buy the hook not to lose (I only buy to even numbers).

Butler -24.5 and we won by 42. Nice. I told my brother whenever Savannah State or Kennesaw State are playing a halfway decent team, go ahead and take the fav up to -35 and feel comfortable doing it. There's a few others I keep my eye on just to hammer their opponents.

Anyway, 34-19-3 now this season.

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday and we will have a few winners. I appreciate all the support fellas.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Illinois +5 vs Villanova
    This wasn't my first instinct, but after thinking a lot about it I like Illinois here. They're similar shooting #s to Nova, but with better A/TO ratio. I think about how Nova played vs UofM at MSG, and Illinois has better paint presence (Egwu), better at drawing fouls and FT%, and arguably the most clutch shooter on the court (Ray Rice). In looking at offensive/defensive efficiencies, Illinois should be the favorite here.

Evansville +4.5 @ Belmont
    The Aces shoot slightly better and for most part look about even with Belmont. However, Evansville defends well against the 3, which Belmont relies too heavily on. Slight size advantage down low goes to Evansville also.

Indiana +12 vs Louisville
    I really like this IU team. Much better shooters than the cards. Better passers, & just played against a (weak) full court pressure too. Sure, lville owns the boards but they are poor shooters and sloppy with the ball. IU's shooting might win this one, or at the minimum keep it interesting.

All dogs, let's go!

red12sox

Like indiana and Evansville. How about new hampshire?

gallanteus
    gallanteus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Nice run so far man first time seeing your thread. Agree with you on Evansville

Fat_Stax

I can get Illinois and Evansville both at +5.5.. I think Evansville will stay around the same, but with the public jumping Villanova.. I wonder if that line could rise as far as 7 if I waited long enough?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    Like indiana and Evansville. How about new hampshire?
    Don't know anything about New Hampshire, but apparently they're pretty bad. I do know that Rutgers is really really bad and you can probably feel comfortable with double digit points against Rutgers. GL

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Stax View Post
    I can get Illinois and Evansville both at +5.5.. I think Evansville will stay around the same, but with the public jumping Villanova.. I wonder if that line could rise as far as 7 if I waited long enough?
    Damn you are right, I see 5.5 & 6 now. I would take that cushion now before it corrects itself. Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I like Illini and IU as well. Not sure if I'm gambling tonight tho. We'll see.

Good luck

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Take a look into Baylor as well. Should win by more than 7

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Illinois +5 vs Villanova
    This wasn't my first instinct, but
    I should never have taken Illinois last night. I woke up thinking Nova, then changed my mind. Indiana looked like live dogs at many times last night but in the end sloppy play got them blown out. Evansville was sharp tho.

35-21-3

Fat_Stax

Tailed you on all except for Indiana, just because Louisville scared me. Jumped on Iowa State to mix in a favorite with the two dogs.. Lost that one. They beat UMKC last year by 50+ thought they could handle 25 this year.. NOPE. It's a new day!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Ohio State -20 vs High Point
    Obviously, Buckeyes have better shooting %, higher pps, better A/TO, much tougher SOS, and a suggested 33pt spread according to adj scoring efficiencies. Blah blah blah, right? The thing that sticks out to me is I don't think high point can even begin to guard Amir Williams down low. OSU just lost on national TV and they wanna make a statement at home.

UNI -3 @ Denver
    Northern Iowa is taking twice the amount of FTs as Denver is. That means foul trouble for Denver, which is a problem that gets compounded because UNI definitely has the size advantage from their scorers. UNI is a much better rebounding team than Denver and that is usually key for road teams to win.

I also got my eye on Wisonsin -19 and Gonzaga -22.... I just wish these were a couple points lower.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Are you going to bet either of those leans?

mth61
    Just call me O.C !!!
    mth61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

DOM based off your avatar... makes me want to tail you

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by mth61 View Post
    DOM based off your avatar... makes me want to tail you
    Got the Spartan helmet tatted on my arm. I'll be a spartan til I die, but don't tail me because of that.

Tail me cuz I'm 16-3-2 in December.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

BYU-2 vs Utah
    I think the home team gets revenge from last year. The Utes won last year, in large part because of Loveridge's contributions, but he won't be playing tonight. BYU will run up the score and the way Utah has occasional scoring droughts, they can't keep up with Haws and the Stormin' Mormons.

Gonna pass on Wiscy, but still keepin an eye on a potential zaga night cap. GL!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Utah seems to be a much better team then last year and still a threat to win without loveridge. Hope u win. No play on my end. No action for me yet this week

Fat_Stax

With you on All 3 man.. Money to be made! I added Columbia +25.5 vs Kentucky. Pleased with that outcome as well.. Solid start.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Gonzaga -22 vs Washigton State
    Gonzaga is gonna make a statement after losing to Arizona. Zags shoot better, score more efficiently, and rebound better than WSU. When Hawkinson shoots under 50% WSU struggles, and with 7' Karnowski or 6'7"+ Wiltjer or Sabonis guarding him, I don't see Hawkinson scoring or defending as well. Zags gonna make this a high scoring affair on their end and hopefully take the opportunity to showcase their defense.

mth61
    Just call me O.C !!!

Got the Spartan helmet tatted on my arm. I'll be a spartan til I die, but don't tail me because of that.

Tail me cuz I'm 16-3-2 in December.
    Very cool, I have a spartan helmet on my right shoulder. Spartan till I die

mth61
    Just call me O.C !!!

would you believe me if I said that Kentucky last night lost me my 6T Parlay ATS to a tune of 500 off of a 10 bet lol... good lord

First ... 2345678 ... Last