thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

one game brady over anyone in history (same offensive talent) besides montana. argue all the stats u want. period end of story no argument possible.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    one game brady over anyone in history (same offensive talent) besides montana. argue all the stats u want. period end of story no argument possible.
    As long as that game isnt against the other manning.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

once you have taken a poll on who (non giants fans) they would take one game for their life i promise you its brady over any manning on earth. yes they beat the pats on a few miracle plays, but that will not matter in this poll. that my friend i will go all in on and win every time.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Manning for fantasy
    Brady for championships

Your choice

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    2-1.....Rodgers beat Rapelothsberger. Rapelosberger first SB ring consisted of about 140 yards passing and epic prison rape of the Seahawks by the zebras. Ben wouldn't even have made it to the SB that year either if the Colts kicker could make a field goal. Brady on the other hand won 3 SBs by a field goal apiece. I'm a huge Peyton homer and I'd even say Brady is a little better (better arm) but its relative.

Manning doesn't have multiple rape charges against him...never left any pregnant women that we know of.....and he's not taking selfies every other day with a annoying butterface like Giselle.
    Thats only because Peyton just likes to put his testicles and butt on trainer's faces instead.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

they are both among the all-time greats.
    manning is older and more worn out right now.
    last night wasn't at mile high ya know

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

Manning doesn't have multiple rape charges against him...never left any pregnant women that we know of.....and he's not taking selfies every other day with a annoying butterface like Giselle.
    To be fair, Roethlisberger never had any rape charges against him either.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    once you have taken a poll on who (non giants fans) they would take one game for their life i promise you its brady over any manning on earth. yes they beat the pats on a few miracle plays, but that will not matter in this poll. that my friend i will go all in on and win every time.
    Dont care about polls. All I need to know:

Eli sold his soul to the devil and is 3-1 against Brady, and has one more superbowl than his brother.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Manning for fantasy
    Brady for championships

Your choice

wtf....?

ZERO championships POST-Spygate (0%)

LAST Championship January 2004. that's gonna be 11 yrs.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    This is unlike any recent Pats team we've seen tho..Last night is what it looks like when everything is working and Denver just looked like the Bears last night. Brady and co have a chip on their shoulder, literally any game from previous years have absolutely no meaning right now..Seattle has regressed and the pats built this team to handle Manning..Not only did they handle manning, but they let him throw it 43 times and by the end the ball was so wobbly that 3 guys were all over it as it came down and were lighting up the wr's..this wasnt a fluke man..I admit I thought pats were lost in the early games this year, but as we all know what the guys become by end of the year is a showing of BB getting everything he can out of the team..This year they have enough to get by Denver.
    Pats have zero chance vs. Broncos in a January game.

Brady chokes vs. ANY Manning. that family has his number.

Brady would lose against Archie Manning. It's that name. "M-a-n-n-i-n-g"

He can't do it. "Mannings" are No.1 Overall.. and Bradies are drafted in the 6th Round

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    wtf....?

ZERO championships POST-Spygate (0%)

LAST Championship January 2004. that's gonna be 11 yrs.
    Peyton hasn't won since spygate either (0%). Get over spygate, bro.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Uh Manning wasn't drafted # 1 in my league lol and Quit lumping Eli and peyton into the same group, one wins and the other chokes.
    What do you expect will happen if the AFC game features these two guys either here or Denver..Will Manning all of a sudden not throw a wobbly ball that a strong secondary can feast on? Will The pats all of a sudden quit working on special teams and not get the ball at the 35 or beyond every time?

Do you realize the pats have been to 5 SB's winning 3 of them and 2 were lost by a single play..Remember when someone snapped the ball over Brady's head in the biggest game of his life like he's Charlie Brown? I dont. Cant give up almost 50 pts and tell anyone with conviction that Denver will magically re group and beat the pats 45-21 next time around..Sorry to break it to you but the Pats are back..Pats are done losing bad games..looks like Denver is just getting started..sack up and and see whats happening before you take away from the guy who just put up 4 td's against the NFL's best defense

The people who talk about Spygate as if it affected Brady finding the open receivers during game winnings drives of Super Bowls when both teams have 2 weeks to sift thru 3 months of tape are the same people who who sign off the forum and dont show up for a year when reality takes place

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Peyton hasn't won since spygate either (0%). Get over spygate, bro.
    no-no.. YOU get over Spygate. Don't talk about 'more' rings when none of them are clean.

Peyton has won in the last 10 yrs.. Brady has not

slacker00

no-no.. YOU get over Spygate. Don't talk about 'more' rings when none of them are clean.

Peyton has won in the last 10 yrs.. Brady has not
    Wow, man. You are stripping Brady of his rings in your own mind, fine, live in your fantasy world dude.

Ratzz

Unless after Spygate they are not legitimate

BeanTownClown88

Glad to know its only according to you, someone with weak NFL knowledge and very poor analysis...you lost us all at TB is not a great QB..Usually when someones opinions or basis for opinions are shot this hard, they move on over to covers.com..You should consider the transition bro

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes obviously a guy named beantown has no bias whatsoever. I know plenty of guys from the new england area who say Peyton > Brady

BeanTownClown88

Lol I dont know any Boston people who would rather have Manning than Brady, mostly because we would rather have a champion pedigree over anything else..I still think Peyton is a good QB, great even..I went to IU and plenty of Peyton Manning heads admitted Brady was the better winner...The most classic part of yesterday was Peyton looking down in disdain and the caption almost mockingly appears on the bottom of the screen "Most ever 400 yd passing games"

They cant win when PM throws 43 times, they cant run, they cant play special teams, they cant convert on 3rd down or 4th down..The Pats built to beat Denver and they won handedly..HANDEDLY..Denver built to beat Seattle and came up short..If PM wins no more SB's, his legacy is not going to wind up on the same stratosphere as Bradys...Who cares if Brady has a million less passing yards..yesterday brady threw 4 tds and manning hogged all the yards..you can keep those yards..brady all day..he was surgical

Ra77er

Beantown at least your first sentence was completely spot on. This whole thread from the first post is a troll. Obviously this debate will never end between the two fanbases and sure I can copy pasta peytons ungoldly career stats and someone can say well heads up Brady is 11-5 vs Manning and he has more rings yadahdaha. You guys thought I was trolling here this is the shit that starts flame wars across all sports message boards. Nothing anyone will write or post is going to change someones mind about who they think is better. Just a buncha homer paragraphs IN MY opinion. God Bless

PS - Big Ben

BeanTownClown88

It is a buncha homer PP for sure lol..I wish Denver played Pitt..would be another shit storm for them.

Its one thing to be in the right place at the right time and win a ring..its another to win 3 and be in contention 5 times with what looks like more to come. If pats win this year or the next..the debate is OVER...if the pats win this year AND the next..move over Montana.

The Pats D is beastly right now and a QB like Rodgers will give us a fight cuz he's experienced and can throw a rocket...Luck can throw but is not accurate and is easy for BB to dupe. I know the smoke hasnt cleared but this pats team is special this year especially when you consider all the adjustments they had to make with the first for games looking hopeless. Not sure another team has the fire that the Pats have right now..if they have the 4 or 5 difference makers active for the playoffs and healthy..were going to witness a hell of a run

Ra77er

Beaner thats the thing....Brady could win 500 more superbowls and the debate would still continue. It would be something like Manning had no weapons or the scheduling was brutal or he had a root canal during the season or if Peyton won 500 super Bowls it would be Gisele decided not to swallow for a few years or belichecks had a hemmeroid flareup etc. This thing doesn't end, two great QB's best thing I can do here is keep stirring the pot.

BeanTownClown88

You cant win a SB and be a loser at the same time..You can throw for a bunch of 400 yd games and lose..its just people's preference.

We're spoiled in NE to have competed for titles the last 15 years straight and I get you cant throw for 400 yds when your avg starting field position is the 40 yd line and a lot of this stuff is circumstance..the one thing you cant debate tho is after yesterday its the pats who look like the more focused team out of the two and mannings arm was noticeably weaker and less accurate than Bradys. That was a 10 day game plan Denver rolled out there with..that's saying something

Ratzz

Glad to know its only according to you, someone with weak NFL knowledge and very poor analysis...you lost us all at TB is not a great QB..Usually when someones opinions or basis for opinions are shot this hard, they move on over to covers.com..You should consider the transition bro

LOL.. i love it when Beanies act like that cheating scandal was no biggie.

that's odd.. because JUST PRIOR to that.. the Patriots won 3-out-of-4 Superbowls..
    then B-U-S-T-E-D C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G... by the NFL..
    and then Z-E-R-O Superbowls in 10 YEARS!!!

strange that a team should go from (.750) Superbowl Winning percentage to Z-E-R-O (.000)
    in more than twice the time.
    If you REALLY are the best.
    10 yrs is AMPLE time to establish that point. Don't you think?

you don't find that odd? i do. \

Brady was young.. his best stuff was still ahead of him.
    Equation:
    BRADY + his best stuff + 10 yrs. = ZERO.

That's proof the Pats can't do it straight. 0-for-10

Ratzz

You cant win a SB and be a loser at the same time..You can throw for a bunch of 400 yd games and lose..its just people's preference.

We're spoiled in NE to have competed for titles the last 15 years straight
    LOL>.

playing in the AFC is a FREE PASS to the playoffs... the Pats, year after are the ONLY team with a winning record..
    i know this year a couple are a game over .500, but the Dolphins and the Bills (and the Jets pretty much)
    have been garbage for over 10yrs..

once you get into the playoffs- you lose. (post-SPYGATE)

BeanTownClown88

You better hope TB and the pats dont win again..sux you'll have kids one day..maybe they will be football fans and will ask you about this time and you'll spew some ill-knowledge conspiracy shit...its you that wont have a team to tune into come end of Jan not me lol..save it for someone else that doesn't know what they're talking about so you guys can live happily in ignorance

slacker00

LOL>.

playing in the AFC is a FREE PASS to the playoffs... the Pats, year after are the ONLY team with a winning record..
    i know this year a couple are a game over .500, but the Dolphins and the Bills (and the Jets pretty much)
    have been garbage for over 10yrs..

once you get into the playoffs- you lose. (post-SPYGATE)
    Brady has a better record in the playoffs than Peyton since spygate. No matter how you twist it, you lose.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

time to shut it ratzz, making yourself look dumb

Ratzz

Brady has a better record in the playoffs than Peyton since spygate. No matter how you twist it, you lose.

Peyton is 2-1 vs. Brady in AFC Championship games

and Eli is 2-0 vs. Brady in Superbowls.

really hard to count playing wildcard teams playing on the road that did not have the bye week to rest

so, the Mannings own Brady 4-1 in humongous games.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frostno98

BeanTownClown88

And Brady has as many SB appearances as both of them combined and just as many rings..imagine if Brady had a brother?
    Brady alone is more successful than both manning brothers...Eli makes it to the playoffs once every 5 years

slacker00

Peyton is 2-1 vs. Brady in AFC Championship games

and Eli is 2-0 vs. Brady in Superbowls.

really hard to count playing wildcard teams playing on the road that did not have the bye week to rest

so, the Mannings own Brady 4-1 in humongous games.

You need to add up wins from 2 different QBs and ignore most of Brady's career in order to beat him? Well done.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    time to shut it ratzz, making yourself look dumb
    And Brady has as many SB appearances as both of them combined and just as many rings..imagine if Brady had a brother?
    Brady alone is more successful than both manning brothers...Eli makes it to the playoffs once every 5 years

Brady has ZERO Rings. no scandals investigated by the NFL can be associated with them.
    just like Barry Bonds home run mark. a HUGE asterisk*

since 'No Superbowls' after the advantage was eliminated. We must assume then it was the 'advantage'.

these are Scientific Principles. it's basically 'chemistry'

if certain effects arise as a result of specific conditions/chemicals, then you eliminate aspects to isolate
    which are responsible for the creation of those effects. (Goodel did a pretty good job of that).

When Goodel eliminated all of Belichik's secret video-tapes. all of the Superbowls stopped cold.
    THUS it was the content of the videotapes that was the difference. Fairly simple deductive reasoning... no?

IF the videotapes had in fact, been NO advantage.. OR not employed by the Patriots to
    enable a strategic advantage, THEN then Patriots would subsequently been able to manufacture
    the previous outcome of a Superbowl Championship that was in question.

This is all proof, that they do not count as Superbowls, since there cannot be any questionable circumstances
    revolving around the participants. Certainly not illegal activity/moral violations that elicit massive fines and punitive measures.

slacker00

Brady has ZERO Rings. no scandals investigated by the NFL can be associated with them.
    just like Barry Bonds home run mark. a HUGE asterisk*

since 'No Superbowls' after the advantage was eliminated. We must assume then it was the 'advantage'.

these are Scientific Principles. it's basically 'chemistry'
    Peyton has zero rings since spygate. It's scientific proof that spygate somehow helped Peyton.

Just give up. Are you taking away Bree's ring for bountygate too? Let me guess, you give it to Peyton.

Ratzz

Peyton has zero rings since spygate. It's scientific proof that spygate somehow helped Peyton.

Just give up. Are you taking away Bree's ring for bountygate too? Let me guess, you give it to Peyton.
    My point is that Peyton HAS won a legitimate Superbowl.

Brady has not.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Tebow > Manning > Brady

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Tebow > Manning > Brady
    lol.. you mean 'cute buns' ?

First 1234567 Last