No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It was only a matter of time before no coin whipped out all his tracking threads.
    Yeah, god forbid anyone shows some legitimate transparency around here -- especially when he's being flamed by another gutless troll.

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

It was only a matter of time before no coin whipped out all his tracking threads.
    Something that you'd never be able to do punk bitch.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yeah, god forbid anyone shows some legitimate transparency around here -- especially when he's being flamed by another gutless troll.
    Gutless has offered to let you take his money... Go back to the airbet child's play, kiddies

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Can u guys just stop posting and focus on the real man here, lakerboy..

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    boys im on fire tonight

lmaoooooooo curry fire

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

lakerboy is like that stupid friend we all have who just says stupid shit all the time and everyone is waiting to see what retarded thing he'll say next

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    lakerboy is like that stupid friend we all have who just says stupid shit all the time and everyone is waiting to see what retarded thing he'll say next
    Huh? Infraction coming your way

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Points Awarded:

ilovelady gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Huh? Infraction coming your way
    for what?

TwoWays

for what?
    Its ok. As a newbie u got to gain respect by any means necessary. Uv decided on not being someone's sbr biatch for protection from the o.g sbr players.

ilovelady

Its ok. As a newbie u got to gain respect by any means necessary. Uv decided on not being someone's sbr biatch for protection from the o.g sbr players.
    i dont know what that means. anyways two ways? does that mean you like men? seems like you're lakerboys biatch

TwoWays

Lb is a veteran. U need to show respect. Maybe go visit the newbie section and grab a pamphlet on sbr procedures

ilovelady

Lb is a veteran. U need to show respect. Maybe go visit the newbie section and grab a pamphlet on sbr procedures
    i check the forum every now and then and it seems to me like lakerboy is just a clown. part of sbr for comedy relief
    Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave ilovelady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    Gutless has offered to let you take his money... Go back to the airbet child's play, kiddies
    Yeah, I "air bet" at $20 per unit and bother tracking every play in the process. That makes a lot of sense. Good point.

raydog

Yeah, I "air bet" at $20 per unit and bother tracking every play in the process. That makes a lot of sense. Good point.
    which makes it even more the obvious when a $20 guy starts claiming to be betting 400-600 a game .. who bets 20 a game when they have won 80+ real money nfl units? ill tell you who...nobody

thats okay..im glad you think you win ... the problem that you have with me is that i am continuously having to correct you and others ... some of the ideas you kids have about line moves, who is betting what etc. are so fukking retarded it makes me cry laughing...i have a brash way of going about it, but im trying to help... and trust me, you guys need all the help you can get

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

which makes it even more the obvious when a $20 guy starts claiming to be betting 400-600 a game .. who bets 20 a game when they have won 80+ real money nfl units? ill tell you who...nobody
    The thread is right there for the taking, chief. Every play is accounted for. Pick it apart.

I've explained this a million times -- I bet recreationally. Disposable income only (and a small portion at that). I've made probably five bets of $500 in my life. I'm not "claiming to be betting $400-600 a game." You picked one bet and pretended like a 20+U bet for me is common. It isn't. But go ahead and exaggerate to try and make whatever point it is you're trying to make.

thats okay..im glad you think you win ... the problem that you have with me is that i am continuously having to correct you and others ... some of the ideas you kids have about line moves, who is betting what etc. are so fukking retarded it makes me cry laughing...i have a brash way of going about it, but im trying to help... and trust me, you guys need all the help you can get
    I "think I win" and you're "correcting" me? WTF are you talking about? Again, only at SBR can someone be up nearly 300 units, all tracked, every play documented, for over two full years and get trolled like this. Why in the hell would I need "help" from you when I haven't had to make a single deposit or re-up since the summer of 2012? This is mind-blowing stupidity. Just when I didn't think you could take your delusion and unfounded arrogance to another level, you do.

I am truly amazed now. Apparently I'm just the luckiest, most confused, uneducated, misguided coin flipper ever. Cool for me I guess.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You're wasting your time no coin. If Raydog had anything to "teach," he would've done it by now. Instead he just disputes other people's posts without really saying anything worth while.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You're wasting your time no coin. If Raydog had anything to "teach," he would've done it by now. Instead he just disputes other people's posts without really saying anything worth while.
    I'm just baffled. He is disputing numbers that are right in front of him like they don't exist.

Funny thing is, I'm looking around for a thread with his genius picks. Because obviously, given he's such a maven, he would certainly be able to prove it with some sort of documented in-season thread (of any kind).

Yet nothing exists. Interesting. Thanks for "helping," though. I'm up nearly 300 units in over two years of documented plays, his are nowhere to be found, but I'm in need of the lesson. Wow.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Just skimmed some of this crap.

I seriously doubt anyone would hang out here if they didn't actually bet money on the games.

The only time I post is when I have action down. Well, 95% of the time anyway.

Coin keeps more records than anyone on this site. At least find something legitimate to bitch about.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I seriously doubt anyone would hang out here if they didn't actually bet money on the games.

Coin keeps more records than anyone on this site. At least find something legitimate to bitch about.
    But apparently, it's all just air/fake bets anyway and I actually have no idea what I'm doing.

Stupidity has reached a new level.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

But apparently, it's all just air/fake bets anyway and I actually have no idea what I'm doing.

Stupidity has reached a new level.
    Eh, who cares.

I don't even start many threads, or am that well known around here, but accounts I have never seen before will find ways to talk shit when I have a bad play.

It's kind of funny and sad at the same time.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

So many delusional idiots on this site who are so caught up in their fantasy world that they even refuse to admit they're wrong when facts are put in front of them. Always trying to make themselves feel superior by making up shit about others to make them look bad (on an internet forum that is).

Fukking pathetic.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    So many delusional idiots on this site who are so caught up in their fantasy world that they even refuse to admit they're wrong when facts are put in front of them. Always trying to make themselves feel superior by making up shit about others to make them look bad (on an internet forum that is).

Fukking pathetic.
    Exactly.

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

i would wager that more than 75% of the members of this place have gone bust and quit gambling a long time ago...now all they do is talk about it

im glad the kids keep records, attention whore, beg for credit etc... at least they arent out on the streets doing dumb shit... but when a 20 buck bettor starts throwing out 20-30 unit guesses, you can rest assured its total bullshit and only wasting bandwidth ... same with lakerboy.. betting 1-2 units until he is completely fukking buried, then claiming to bet 8-10-12 units... its sad to watch... and embarrassment to the site and a personal embarrassment to themselves... these kids live to post bullshit at sbr... you have to admit its funny as fukk

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Raydog,

If you think that NoCoin is one of those guys....then you haven't done your research. Yes, there are guys that do that....NoCoin is not one of them.

Before you post....get a clue, read some history (it is all there for the reading, if you can read) and just be smarter than what you have shown us so far.

D2D

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i would wager that more than 75% of the members of this place have gone bust and quit gambling a long time ago...now all they do is talk about it

im glad the kids keep records, attention whore, beg for credit etc... at least they arent out on the streets doing dumb shit... but when a 20 buck bettor starts throwing out 20-30 unit guesses, you can rest assured its total bullshit and only wasting bandwidth ... same with lakerboy.. betting 1-2 units until he is completely fukking buried, then claiming to bet 8-10-12 units... its sad to watch... and embarrassment to the site and a personal embarrassment to themselves... these kids live to post bullshit at sbr... you have to admit its funny as fukk
    This is literally the most ignorant post I've ever read at SBR.

Congrats, I guess.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

fellas let Lakerboy post his winners here...enough with this drama

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Raydog,

If you think that NoCoin is one of those guys....then you haven't done your research. Yes, there are guys that do that....NoCoin is not one of them.

Before you post....get a clue, read some history (it is all there for the reading, if you can read) and just be smarter than what you have shown us so far.

D2D
    Thanks D2D. I know you catch the same flack. Unbelievable. The stupidity here is staggering sometimes.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

ytd 42-76 -51.8

monday dec 15/2014

orlando +7-109(4x)
    orlando ml+264(1x)
    atlanta -2.5-105(4x)
    detroit +12.5-110(4x)
    det ml +842(.5x)
    charlotte +10.5-115(6x)
    charlotte ml +500(1x)

should be -100 units soon then will turn it around next year
    will this idiot ever come back to grade his wagers from 4 days ago?

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Doesn't need to, didn't need to before the games were played.. Already told him only ATL and hornets ATS would cash!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    Doesn't need to, didn't need to before the games were played.. Already told him only ATL and hornets ATS would cash!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    will this idiot ever come back to grade his wagers from 4 days ago?
    I always update my thread. I don't bet everyday sorry.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I always update my thread. I don't bet everyday sorry.
    what's your record boy?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Ytd 44-81 -53.06

Friday dec 19/2014

chicken mgnuggets +4-110(3x) ml +155(1x)
    Heat ml +190 (2x)
    Heat +5.5 -110(4x)
    Pistons +7.5(2x)
    spurs -4.5 -110(6x)

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Ytd 44-81 -53.06

Friday dec 19/2014

chicken mgnuggets +4-110(3x) ml +155(1x)
    Heat ml +190 (2x)
    Heat +5.5 -110(4x)
    Pistons +7.5(2x)
    spurs -4.5 -110(6x)
    Seriously ? Jesus

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last