frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Jets Broncos games thoughts?

Public is hammering the Broncos in this one and Vegas usually don't give away gifts. I can see a back door scenario here. The Broncos are not coming off a lost so it's hard to see them bring their A game here, while the Jets will play their best after getting humiliated. This one should be interesting if the line hits 10.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wouldn't touch this on NYJ side with a 10 ft pole! Pass D their biggest weakness on that side and we know what Donks strength is. Far as Jets being embarrassed last wk what's new that's every wk for them. And now you got the QB situation Geno is a joke and Vick always been overrated trash unless your idea of a great QB is the occasional highlight reel run down field that does not result in a fumble while carrying the rock like a loaf of bread. Got Denver and Seattle under a fg in teaser with Texans so good where I'm at. I generally like the letdown angle and backing a team off an embarrassing loss angle. But gonna need alot more than that to back this shit squad!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver in a blowout

Jets have no qb

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Never lay td's on the road. Ryan will have a plan to contain manning.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

SD-7 @ Oakland is a better bet if you want to lay big points on a road favorite

jjgold

How can anyone bed Geno Smith the Jets are on the verge of a collapse and quit

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How can anyone bed Geno Smith the Jets are on the verge of a collapse and quit
    Freudian slip?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

When a top team plays a bottom team in pro sports bet the bad team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    SD-7 @ Oakland is a better bet if you want to lay big points on a road favorite
    i dont think it a good idea to lay the td with superchargers. i say that but i have absolutely nothing i can say on the field to support a oak play. all situational, oak winless team off a bye, a coaching change, a ass whipping, and there never a reason to back them yet they typically find a way to make this gm tougher than it should be on sd..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    When a top team plays a bottom team in pro sports bet the bad team.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Rex's job is on the line, if he lays an egg here then he's gone on Monday. It should be competitive. Then again Peyton might want to send Rex out with a bang! I'll go with the former, Jets keep it close in front of the home crowd.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well keep in mind with the Rex angle...he's NOT playing!! Personel kind of a big deal and when you have gaping holes on both sides of the ball going against a top 5 team and QB. GL! Don't like betting a dog I just see best case scenario is me white knuckling my remote and calling myself a dumb fukk for backing these idiots while praying for a backdoor the entire gm. Honestly Rex being fired probably his best option right now.

2daBank

plus rex's job aint on the line. he already fired so instead of thinking win one for coach it more accurate to think everyone bailing on a lame duck..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I only bet on the Broncos when they have home field advantage.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Gonna say what's the best case scenario for Rex and Jets at this point? We didn't lose by much to Denver and was able to get this scrap heap a few more wins along the way and get to 5-11?!? Rex is a dead man walking and being fired Monday be the best thing that can happen instead of living this nightmare thru Dec.

jjgold

anyone taking Jets is a jerkoff and as no business gambling

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Jets get smashed .... The Broncos will blow em out .... Im on the Broncos and SD pretty large for me ...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Gonna say what's the best case scenario for Rex and Jets at this point? We didn't lose by much to Denver and was able to get this scrap heap a few more wins along the way and get to 5-11?!? Rex is a dead man walking and being fired Monday be the best thing that can happen instead of living this nightmare thru Dec.
    the gm never wanted him,, he might be the kind of prick to make rex suffer through the whole thing just to be a ass... lot of this on gm, aint nobody winning with that roster and who knows if geno can play cause aint no qb succeeding with those umm "weapons"..

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

got broncos - 7 and jets +10

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If I'm Rex I take matters into my own hands and heres the plan... I gonna pull both my Qb's into a private meeting and start off by going on a 5 min hype talk directed at Vick and filling his ass full of hot air and b.s. like he's been hearing all these years. Michael you are the vet here , always been a great leader, can pick apart a D with that arm, and I have no doubt you will be prepared this wk. However I'm really impressed with the way Geno has handled himself the past couple weeks showing he's a true center piece Qb we can lead this franchise into the future with. He handled telling off a fan with pure class and like a true man was open and honest with me last wk on being late for the meeting. So Geno you will be starting vs Denver tomorrow and now here is a couple movie tickets for tonight which starts at 7:30 our time. Now go enjoy yourself and try to take your mind off things tonight.

jjgold

The best the jets do is score 20 points so handicap off that

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Public is hammering the Broncos in this one and Vegas usually don't give away gifts. I can see a back door scenario here. The Broncos are not coming off a lost so it's hard to see them bring their A game here, while the Jets will play their best after getting humiliated. This one should be interesting if the line hits 10.
    Is this your angle betting Jets? I mean why would anyone want to bet on a team with the hopes that there will be a back door cover and that too before the game begins?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The best the jets do is score 20 points so handicap off that
    You really think the Jets will get a safety?

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best case for the Jets is a 27-20 loss, that is absolute best case scenario. No way Jets score over 20 and no way Broncos score less than 27.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

well the line is 10 right now bovada and i can see going up more towards game time, and yes the jets are in a touchy spot right now, they need a strong performance from there team, even if they lose (which everyone can see them doing) they need to press the broncos and i think they will, im leaning towards the jets but not comitted yet for the points

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Jets are in big trouble.

Two new movies opened this week which means two missed team meetings today by a certain person.

"What time is it in NY????"

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Like the Jets. They will be playing for their jobs..coaches and players. Broncos hurting without RB threat.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

The Jets are playing for a lot more than the Broncos right now. I see the Broncos winning this game, but I'd guess it'll be closer than many think.

jjgold

Paver Denver passes every down

Hey young buck from the south stick to cooking Bull

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Like the Jets. They will be playing for their jobs..coaches and players. Broncos hurting without RB threat.
    Ronnie Hillman won't have to do much to keep pace with what little Montee Ball was doing. And, when speaking of Manning's teams, who gives a fukk what the RB threat is? It was Moreno last year and he was a product of Manning, not the other way around.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

jets have a chance to pull this out there ass if they start vick

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

86% on DEN.

Jets might cover here!

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!