ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

Handipappers heavily played games

So far they had us on ravens (sheep also had an open order on 1h in that game that lost), and now jets heavily. So it seems so far they are guiding us the other way to get great lines for themselves. Be weary when that happens... GL

ronniejamedio

With the chargers up 28-0, the cappers couldnt be more "wrong" Only reason this line was -6.5 and not -9 was because all the heavy hitters told us to play jets. including tiger. Read it as you will boys. I will continue to post when I see these on goings.

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting.

But not sure if I would call the Roadkills heavy hitters. If they are then the morons who bought their losing plays gave them fat pockets.

ronniejamedio

What I mean by that is the cappers most of us on here follow- Tiger on the top of the list. Across the board Jets were played overwhemingly. Think about it. If they dont do that the chargers shoot to -8 or 9 easily. Just like denver. As sheep says bury the right number. In the case of the chargers it was -6.5

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Basically, you're saying they're frauds who are only watching out for themselves and making their pockets fatter by giving the clients to pound on the team with the fantasy line so they can place their wager on the opposite team.

I like your concept, Holy Diver. But you're too deeply into these Roadkills by even quoting them.