Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

There is no line for Angels vs Royals?????

What are the bookies scared of?

ACE Ventura ready to deal?

Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, Kendrick all sucked last night...

will the suck fest continue?

Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Opened 2 mins after your post at the majors...you know they gotta wait for that certain somebody to post their line first Capture.jpg

Still on overnight limits though

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

That's a very good line for the Angels....so I will be laying off of this game. I honestly thought, with Shoemaker on the bump and the public's love of the home team and the 'bounce-back' team in the playoffs, that the line would have opened at -185 or higher. I was going to get all over KC (again)....but alas, thus line is unbettable for me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

my opinion on this game is that Ace Ventura will have to go atleast 6 innings tonight in order for the Royals to have a chance to win...

do you guys think Ventura is capable of going deep into the game?

Shoemaker is nasty and usually goes deep into games but the Angels bats were awful last night.

Hamilton should be benched. Pujols and Trout both had embarrasing performances...

5dimes has strangely made the Royals the favorite to win this series despite making them the dog tonight

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

With Ventura's shaky bullpen appearance and the fact he's a rookie, I think the pressure might be a little much for him. Throw in Shoemaker's oblique injury and I think the only way to look is towards the over. Wait for a 7.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    my opinion on this game is that Ace Ventura will have to go atleast 6 innings tonight in order for the Royals to have a chance to win...

do you guys think Ventura is capable of going deep into the game?

Shoemaker is nasty and usually goes deep into games but the Angels bats were awful last night.

Hamilton should be benched. Pujols and Trout both had embarrasing performances...

5dimes has strangely made the Royals the favorite to win this series despite making them the dog tonight
    ??

Why is that strange at all? They are up 1-0.....even if they lose this game they still have the home advantage in a 3 game series. For them not to be favoured the disparity between these two teams would have to be WAY bigger.

Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

As I was typing this post early sharp money hit the angels a couple of times....limits are open now so looks like they may have opened a tad low on the Angels, we'll see whether it comes back the other way.Capture1.jpg

First, KC is looking for every starter to go 6 innings, 7 is a plus if you can then go straight to Davis and Holland. Ned Yost will manage as poorly as possibly but with his bullpen (assuming he uses them and not starters) it's hard to screw that up with the big arms they have. I almost feel like Ned Yost managing a game is worth .01 off a line but I digress. I want to know what goes through your head sac bunting to second to straight steal third in the most crucial game of the season.

Venture has made huge strides this year and is now a pretty damn good pitcher. Peripheral stats back up what we've seen this year...GB rate close to 50%....not too much difference from ERA to xFIP so he hasn't been lucky. Only weakness is his walks but pretty standard with the power arms these days, lotta Ks and walks. Still a decent K/BB ratio though. LA Lineup may not have looked good last night but is far superior and I wouldn't stake much on a few bad ABs last night.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Angels win

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Angels win

do u think they win by more than 2?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    do u think they win by more than 2?
    I believe they do. That's one think I'm a pussy with though and end up playing games like that at -1 when I'm not in Vegas