Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    If I was "constantly stalling" as you ignorantly claim, surely SBR would have cut my timer in half by now... à la Eberetta.

So either you're full of chit as usual, or you're claiming SBR is negligent in disciplining "constant stallers." Which will it be chump?
    SBR certainly doesn't care about many poker-related issues...but in your case, I don't think anyone has reported you. Your angle-shooting attempts are almost never effective, just rude and indicative of your character; seeing the amazing bobbo lacking so much confidence that he thinks he has to stall to eek out a mincash is more amusing than having your timebank cut. Same reaosn we don't want you to stop posting your gibberish: burying you goes much quicker when you're helping us

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    SBR certainly doesn't care about many poker-related issues...but in your case, I don't think anyone has reported you.
    Why hasn't anyone reported me, if I'm a "constant staller" as you claim? How does that make any sense & substantiate your claim?

When something doesn't make sense Tripe, it's not true.

Triple_D_Bet

Why hasn't anyone reported me, if I'm a "constant staller" as you claim? How does that make any sense & substantiate your claim?

When something doesn't make sense Tripe, it's not true.
    ...and sometimes, when something doesn't make any sense, all you need to do is have someone smarter than you help you sound out the rest of the words posted and read a little bit more, which answers your question. Yet another amusing habit of yours: reading the first sentence of a post and stopping, acting like your selective reading comprehension means someone else is stupid instead of you

bobbywaves

...and sometimes, when something doesn't make any sense, all you need to do is have someone smarter than you help you sound out the rest of the words posted and read a little bit more, which answers your question.
    I know you have a lot of experience with this Tripe. How many days a week does Alex come over to help you, or has he moved in yet?

Triple_D_Bet

I know you have a lot of experience with this Tripe. How many days a week does Alex come over to help you, or has he moved in yet?
    When the best you can do to defend your stupidity is to try copying wulfy, you know you've hit rock bottom

Especially funny that once again you onyl seem to read the first sentence of a post...thanks for confirming

bobbywaves

When the best you can do to defend your stupidity is to try copying wulfy, you know you've hit rock bottom
    There's absolutely not a shred of evidence to suggest Wulfy was lying about Alex. After all Wulf was a man of integrity, who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts just to pay back loans instead of stiffing? No doubt Wulfy would have bought pts again to pay his additional loans, until you decided to aid in his banning demise.

Triple_D_Bet

There's absolutely not a shred of evidence to suggest Wulfy was lying about Alex. After all Wulf was a man of integrity, who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts just to pay back loans instead of stiffing? No doubt Wulfy would have bought pts again to pay his additional loans, until you decided to aid in his banning demise.

On the off chance anyone thought you had a clue, you certainly changed their minds now. Keep burying yourself bobbo

bobbywaves

On the off chance anyone thought you had a clue, you certainly changed their minds now. Keep burying yourself bobbo
    Answer the question Tripe: Who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts just to pay back loans instead of stiffing? Maybe your mod buddy DS can help you research this.

Are you ignorantly claiming that buying 20k worth of pts to pay back loans is not a clear sign of integrity, when Wulf could have easily stiffed like StudMLB & many others?

Keep burying yourself Tripe, R.I.P.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triple_D_Bet

Answer the question Tripe: Who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts just to pay back loans instead of stiffing? Maybe your mod buddy DS can help you research this.

Are you ignorantly claiming that buying 20k worth of pts to pay back loans is not a clear sign of integrity, when Wulf could have easily stiffed like StudMLB & many others?

Keep burying yourself Tripe, R.I.P.
    Are you ignorantly claiming that a guy who bought about 22k points to pay back about half of his debt, yet who ended up getting himself banned with about 75k points in debt (despite having the points to repay everyone numerous times and choosing not to) is a sign of a man of integrity? News flash bobbo: wulfy did stiff, to the tune of almost 8 times what stud did.

Wulfy isn't the only guy who's bought points on the site; you're very ignorant on the subject, to nobody's surprise...not a wise topic to try to mess with me on, as I was burying wulfy even longer than I've been burying you

bobbywaves

Are you ignorantly claiming that a guy who bought about 22k points to pay back about half of his debt, yet who ended up getting himself banned with about 75k points in debt (despite having the points to repay everyone numerous times and choosing not to) is a sign of a man of integrity? News flash bobbo: wulfy did stiff, to the tune of almost 8 times what stud did.

Wulfy isn't the only guy who's bought points on the site; you're very ignorant on the subject, to nobody's surprise...not a wise topic to try to mess with me on, as I was burying wulfy even longer than I've been burying you
    If you weren't trolling Wulf every day like you do me now, Wulf wouldn't have been banned & his loans paid like before.

Read & comprehend Tripe...Never said Wulf was only one to buy pts, obviously there's ignorant people buying pts to gamble.

Question which you can't answer was: Who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts, just to pay back loans instead of stiffing?

Triple_D_Bet

If you weren't trolling Wulf every day like you do me now, Wulf wouldn't have been banned & his loans paid like before.

Read & comprehend Tripe...Never said Wulf was only one to buy pts, obviously there's ignorant people buying pts to gamble.

Question which you can't answer was: Who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts, just to pay back loans instead of stiffing?
    Riiiight...if onyl people had let wulfy say whatever he want and avoid pointing out any reality that made him angry, maybe he woudln't have been banned. Far more likely he would have found something to get angry about and his rants would have bounced him out in the not-so-distant future...the guy had a talent for rage, and his banning was inevitable. There are only a handful of people dumb enough to blame anyone else for wulfy's mistakes, and it's no surprise you're one of them.

So you don't think anyone else has bought 20k worth of points eh? Care to put your points where your mouth is? Careful though; the last time you tried betting against what I know, you got your ass handed to you

bobbywaves

So you don't think anyone else has bought 20k worth of points eh? Care to put your points where your mouth is?
    Still can't read huh Tripe? I clearly asked multiple times who else bought 20k pts to payoff loans. And yes, I'll gladly put pts where my mouth is.

Triple_D_Bet

Still can't read huh Tripe? I clearly asked multiple times who else bought 20k pts to payoff loans. And yes, I'll gladly put pts where my mouth is.
    Same terms? My 6k to your 3k that I can find someone who's bought more points before Monday 10 AM?

bobbywaves

Same terms? My 6k to your 3k that I can find someone who's bought more points before Monday 10 AM?
    Since you still can't read after asking same question multiple times, I'll put it in bold print for you. I clearly asked multiple times who else bought 20k pts to payoff loans. And yes, I'll gladly put pts where my mouth is.

Triple_D_Bet

Since you still can't read after asking same question multiple times, I'll put it in bold print for you. I clearly asked multiple times who else bought 20k pts to payoff loans. And yes, I'll gladly put pts where my mouth is.
    I assumed it was implied (no really any other reason to buy points right?), but doesn't hurt to spell it out in black and white.

So since you're in a clarifying mood, let's be clear: I need to find someone who has bought 20k points and then paid off 20k in loans. Since I have to prove they paid off the loans, give me until Tuesday at 10 AM ET instead of Monday. your 6k against my 3k...we have a deal?

bobbywaves

You only said "bought more pts", so it wasn't implied. There may be degenerates who bought 20k or more to gamble with, that's not what I'm interested in. I'll risk 1k to your 2k.

Triple_D_Bet

You only said "bought more pts", so it wasn't implied. There may be degenerates who bought 20k or more to gamble with, that's not what I'm interested in. I'll risk 1k to your 2k.
    My 6k to your 3k...I've proven numerous times that getting points is 0 problem.

bobbywaves

My 6k to your 3k...I've proven numerous times that getting points is 0 problem.
    Not only don't you have 6k, that's not what I offered.

Triple_D_Bet

Not only don't you have 6k, that's not what I offered.
    Well looks like I've got 6k, that was easy...now back to the betting: are you so afraid I'm right that you're only willing to bet chump change on it? I can't blame ya, as I don't think you've ever been right against me...but it does seem like it's at odds with your constant claims that you're right

C'mon bobbo, put 3k where your mouth is against my 6k...I'll even go with the original deadline of Monday at 10 AM. Man up for a change and stop ducking
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Triple_D_Bet 4000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

16k now bobbo, let me know if you want to do your 8k against my 16k instead

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Bobbo ducking again

Only thing he's good at I suppose

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Bobbo ducking again

Only thing he's good at I suppose
    Certainly looks like it eh? Maybe the guy has learned that nothing good ever comes of going up against me, but somehow I doubt it.

C'mon bobbo, put 3k where your mouth is against my 6k...I'll even go with the original deadline of Monday at 10 AM. Man up for a change and stop ducking

Bobbo, waiting for your response...or are you trying to pretend you're reading everything else in poker forum but not the thread stickied at the top?

bobbywaves

I offer what I want, not what you want. If you don't like the 2-1 odds on the 1k I'm offering, then crawl back into your hole chump.

Triple_D_Bet

I offer what I want, not what you want. If you don't like the 2-1 odds on the 1k I'm offering, then crawl back into your hole chump.
    Bobbo: "Nobody has bought 20k points and repaid loans; in fact, I'm so sure of it, I'm only willing to bet a tiny amount on it, and only if you give me 2:1 odds"

Poor bastard still doesn't understand the concept of how odds work when you're sure you're right

bobbywaves

Bobbo: "Nobody has bought 20k points and repaid loans; in fact, I'm so sure of it, I'm only willing to bet a tiny amount on it, and only if you give me 2:1 odds"

Poor bastard still doesn't understand the concept of how odds work when you're sure you're right
    Your ignorance never ceases to amaze. Your 6k to my 3k offer is giving me 2-1 odds, not you.

I clearly offered 1k to your 2k, accept it or crawl back in your hole.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze. Your 6k to my 3k offer is giving me 2-1 odds, not you.

You might want to understand the concept of quotation marks before talking about others ignorance.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    You might want to understand the concept of quotation marks before talking about others ignorance.
    You might want to understand what was said before commenting, I'll fill you in:

1) Waves states nobody besides Wulf has bought 20k pts specifically used to pay off loans.
    2) Tripe requests I put pts where my mouth is, so I gladly put up 1k.
    3 Tripe tries to make wager larger. His 16k to my 8k, offering me 2-1 odds.
    4) Tripe admits my statement is correct, backs out of bet, crawls back into his hole.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Nothing worse than trying to talk to a guy who can't read, yet is convinced he can

Try reading that again bobbo, or have someone smarter than you read it and fill you in...might resolve your confusion.

So let's be clear: you claim you understand how odds work...so your offer is to be interpreted as "I, bobbo, am making this claim, which I think has about a 33% chance to be true. Therefore, I insist on being offered 2:1 odds. Furthermore, I'm not very confident in my assessment (probably due to being wrong every single time in the past), so I'm not willing to wager any significant amount of points on it."

To prevent any more "confusion" on your part: those quotation marks denote the translation of what you are saying, not what I am saying

So either you don't understand how odds and certainty work, or you're just extremely uncertain you're correct....frankly, the truth is probably both.

I clearly offered 6k to your 3k before you decided that was too much to bet on yourself, and instead counter-offered with a much lower amount to minimize your losses. I understand you being reluctant to bet on your beliefs....hell, I don't think any rational person would bet on your warped way of thinking, and you joining that club means perhaps there's hope for you.

My offer remains: I need to find someone who has bought 20k points and then paid off 20k in loans. Since I have to prove they paid off the loans (and because your efforts back-pedaling has taken up the days I usually have free), give me until Thursday at 10 AM ET instead of Monday. Your 6k against my 3k. Quote this to confirm and I'll get to work proving you wrong, yet again.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Why are you guys even giving odds? That seems like neither of you actually want to bet the other. Put up 1k each and settle it. The person who backs out is clearly the one afraid to bet.

The person who accepts that without giving a whole paragraph on why the other has weaseled out already has won my forever friendship. That alone is worth at least 28 points.
    Last edited by Slanina; 10-12-14 at 11:41 PM.

bobbywaves

You're so confident I'm wrong & invited me to put pts up, so I offered many times to put up 1k against your 2k.

You have until 3pm Monday to accept bet or back out, then you have until Thurs 10am to prove it.

I will not allow you to pull a Donkey, by waiting until 9:59am on Thurs to back out.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Why are you guys even giving odds? That seems like neither of you actually want to bet the other. Put up 1k each and settle it. The person who backs out is clearly the one afraid to bet.

The person who accepts that without giving a whole paragraph on why the other has weaseled out already has won my forever friendship. That alone is worth at least 28 points.
    Your friendship is worth approximately a slice of pizza? That make you the third who could be bought for a slice, behind ttwarrior and 4uk

You're so confident I'm wrong & invited me to put pts up, so I offered many times to put up 1k against your 2k.

You have until 3pm Monday to accept bet or back out, then you have until Thurs 10am to prove it.

I will not allow you to pull a Donkey, by waiting until 9:59am on Thurs to back out.
    Rofl...you're so confident in your assertion that you're only willing to even risk a measly 1k on it for less than 24 hours more eh? Says quite a bit right there...but you're on, provided you follow the simple directions given above, and repeated and bolded here for your convenience:

I need to find someone who has bought 20k points and then paid off 20k in loans. Since I have to prove they paid off the loans (and because your efforts back-pedaling has taken up the days I usually have free), give me until Thursday at 10 AM ET instead of Monday. Your 6k against my 3k Your 2k against my 1k, since you're too scared to bet on yourself for anything more than that. Quote this to confirm and I'll get to work proving you wrong, yet again.

bobbywaves

I need to find someone else besides Wulf who has bought 20k points and then paid off 20k in loans. I have until Thursday at 10 AM ET to prove loan was paid using purchased points. Tripe's 2k at risk against Waves 1k at risk. Quote this to confirm.
    Fixed that for you.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

You might want to understand what was said before commenting, I'll fill you in:

1) Waves states nobody besides Wulf has bought 20k pts specifically used to pay off loans.
    2) Tripe requests I put pts where my mouth is, so I gladly put up 1k.
    3 Tripe tries to make wager larger. His 16k to my 8k, offering me 2-1 odds.
    4) Tripe admits my statement is correct, backs out of bet, crawls back into his hole.
    That is not even close to an accurate depiction of what occurred.

It's hard to understand how someone could be this dense.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    That is not even close to an accurate depiction of what occurred.

It's hard to understand how someone could be this dense.
    100% accurate, go back & read chump.

First 1234567 Last