R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well I usually got hit open hand by both parents and mom would at times go for the wooden spoon or belt and give me maybe 2/3 good licks. But hell it never went overboard I was never bruised up or had open wounds. And I certainly don't recall being spanked by anything but an open hand on the butt at a young age like 4. I got no problem with spanking but their is a line you don't cross between discipline and torture or abuse.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I got hit with spoons, combs, wiffle bats, hangers, belts, the nearest fukkin object. If I were to take pictures 10 min after there would be fukkin welts too. I turned out fine, I was a jerk off, I understand. I don't agree that a kid should be bludgeoned nor do I think the fukkin kid should have his balls hit. Why should it change the mans job until the courts sentence him?
    Agree 100%. Like I said, I can't look at a Hot Wheel track without having flashbacks anymore.

I do think it's absolutely ridiculous that Leonard Little KILLED someone while driving drunk and still got to play, but Adrian disciplined his child a little excessively and is done for at least the year.

Liberal prikk Jews are ruining everything. That's a fact.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

also Donte Stallworth another dude with a DUI manslaughter that played again

and let's not forget Javon Belcher.... dude killed his wife and was never formally disciplined by the league

I mean he killed himself too but still they could have banned him retroactively

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well the league is a business first and foremost. Like most big businesses all they care about is image (which they often hide things to protect) and $$$$$ or their bottom line. Morals put on the backburner in large part until they are exposed on a larger format , coupled with public outcry and sponsors pulling back like we just seen this past week in Nfl. For ex been dozens of domestic abuse cases in recent years ending with a slap on wrist and going largely unnoticed. So what's the difference? Mass exposure

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He sees the kids three days a year

All he does is beat him those three days

He should be killed by death penalty

No NFL team is going to go near this guy
    Peterson should never be left alone with a child. Treat him like a pedophile.

Rice is starting to look like an angel compared to AP. Beat a woman, at least she can pack her bags and leave.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Agree 100%. Like I said, I can't look at a Hot Wheel track without having flashbacks anymore.

I do think it's absolutely ridiculous that Leonard Little KILLED someone while driving drunk and still got to play, but Adrian disciplined his child a little excessively and is done for at least the year.

Liberal prikk Jews are ruining everything. That's a fact.
    Says the guy that can't even spank his little girl.

Texas indictment= liberals

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

To be fair, I don't think Opie thought that one through. Unless Texas has changed dramatically since I lived in the US I'm pretty confident it wasn't a bunch of "liberal prikk Jews" who indicted him.

The guy is a piece of shit child abuser. The boy in question is 4 years old. For any parents out there they know that your kid at that age will still need to be often carried up to bed at night, still runs to you when he/she is hurt or sad, still wants cuddles from their parent when they're scared. For anyone to condone what AP did - and I know Opie doesn't - is either not a parent or is a sick fuk. If AP were a Muslim for example this wouldn't even be a debate.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    To be fair, I don't think Opie thought that one through. Unless Texas has changed dramatically since I lived in the US I'm pretty confident it wasn't a bunch of "liberal prikk Jews" who indicted him.

The guy is a piece of shit child abuser. The boy in question is 4 years old. For any parents out there they know that your kid at that age will still need to be often carried up to bed at night, still runs to you when he/she is hurt or sad, still wants cuddles from their parent when they're scared. For anyone to condone what AP did - and I know Opie doesn't - is either not a parent or is a sick fuk. If AP were a Muslim for example this wouldn't even be a debate.
    Well said and yeah Opie and anyone else saying they were disciplined by their parents haven't thought it thru.

This wasn't discplining...it was abuse and that too against a 4 year old! I bet no one here got hit at that age not even a mild slap on the back that would slightly hurt. This is an age when they need constant love and care not beatings...obviously this pos can't give the love and attention cause he sees the kid 1 week a year but can't keep his hands off the poor kid.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

whats worse is his text messages to the boy's mother bragging about the beatings and sounding proud that he didn't cry. only reason a 4 year old wouldnt cry after a beating that leaves bloody welts for weeks is because it aint the first time.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Exactly.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I agree in that its just going to get worse here.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

My comment was clearly over your head.

My vitriol is directed toward the higher-ups in the NFL and the media. I'm upset at all the outrage over this, but you heard basically nothing when Leonard Little killed someone driving drunk and still played. I felt the same way when Vick was prosecuted.

I think the Texas juries got it right with AP. What he did was out of line. I was one of the first to condemn him. POS one-week-a-year dad beating your bastard child like that. Fukk Adrian Peterson.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Peterson might be most black balled player of all times in NFL now

Rice loving this

Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Opie1988 I don't care if this gets blocked go penetrate yourself u shit with your anti semetic crap. penetrating Jew comments. Besides u retard its texas, we don't have many liberals running around.... land of bush's.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Gallo View Post
    Opie1988 I don't care if this gets blocked go penetrate yourself u shit with your anti semetic crap. penetrating Jew comments. Besides u retard its texas, we don't have many liberals running around.... land of bush's.

Liberals in Texas? Fukk you talking about, rabbi?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Go penetrate urself Opie. U said liberal penetrating jews ruining the country. We dont have liberals in texas. U anti semite. They should ban u from comments or allow all hate speak and racist slander to be posted as well

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

And now Greg hardy joins AP on the magical exemption list.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    It's a good thing the Vikings aren't playing at home this weekend; they'd get a crowd of about 6.
    But those morons would all show up in AP jerseys...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nike drops AP

Its all over for him

First 12