Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

dumber than u jj u win for once

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

His wife will be banging Justin Forsett pretty soon.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So basically you're saying... don't get caught on tape.... video and audio and you're fine? Like I said... this happens every single day in America. Let the courts decide his punishment... not the company you work for. If she pressed charges against him... then she agrees and she's allowed to. Then the NFL and Ravens should follow suit. But if she didn't... or drops the charges the NFL and Ravens should follow suit. I'm sure there's a clause in every single athlete's contract that has something to do with this kind of situation. Easy out for the team and NFL corp in general. But regardless... Rice has to sue someone. He has no other choice... reputation is destroyed over one drunken night? Clearly it's a no win situation. No one deserves to get drilled in the head... then again... I don't believe you should lose your contract over it. If the video doesn't surface.... the NFL and the Ravens organization don't terminate Rice. It's not a fair world at all. Everyone makes mistakes... like I said... Rice didn't kill her. I'm sure he knows he fukked up. But man... far more worse sh#$ going down than this... I feel bad for Rice.
    I'm saying Rice committed an actual crime, and Sterling had unpopular opinions. In a perfect world, people would realize Sterling is free to think what he wants, and Rice should get punished according to the law, not according to media or public outcry.

But considering what was done to Sterling, more punishment than a 2 game suspension has to be given to Rice to avoid blatant hypocrisy

Yes, violence against women does happen every day, but prejudiced opinions are thought and talked about by all races every second of every day in America too
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 09-08-14 at 03:55 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    dumber than u jj u win for once
    BCATS I forgot more than you know you fukkin convict

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What a fukkin animal to do that

Ray back in ghetto like all of them end up

YES!!!!!!!!
    I see you 2nd shift JJ but you'll have to do better than that

How dumb are these guys???

Kermit

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

mar 27 charges upped to agg assault (max 5 yrs)
    mar 28 charges dropped by her and the two get married

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

this thread is pure comedy

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    She stuck around for that money.

I've been a victim of Domestic abuse for 40 years and I still never hit my bitch back.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

moneyshot after reading ur post #168 yeah i think we agree

it isnt right what he did but the law should punish someone not their employer or the media call for sanctions and such

what I was saying is since that box has already been opened with Sterling and several before him Ray Rice can't get a pass here

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

brutal beatdown

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

ridiculous if the guy's career is over because of this though. not defending him or anything but come on...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

At the very least.... I think we can all agree that this thread has shown that teaserpleaser has clearly set himself apart as the biggest dumbfukk on the board. So we got that going for us....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

I think he should get 2 years jail and then let back in nfl

He easily could of killed her

He is a real tough guy sucker punching girl..guys in jail would kill him

Rice might be most hated athlete in world right now, blacks even running away from him

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    Yup finally heard someone reference the summer news conference where she apologized for her role in the events that night - odd but true- and then was batted around that they have a child together and the finances, she's thinking about the $$ ramifications in all of this. Thats where I always get split on the issue of spousal beat downs....doesn't matter if its in a trailer park or an NFL sized house...the ones who call the cops and then 24 hrs later forgive and say he'll change...a week later repeat....you need to leave or stop with the nonsense. In this case, she can take half or more in damages of his earnings/assets...more than enough to live on BUT she's thinking of taking up MMA sparring to call it a wash on the pain because $100k a month is better than $25k a month in alimony.....thats on her. Yeah Rice is an ass for his part...but she's no innocent one time domestic prisoner herself if she sticks it out.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    At the very least.... I think we can all agree that this thread has shown that teaserpleaser has clearly set himself apart as the biggest dumbfukk on the board. So we got that going for us....
    Don't forget about leetreaper too. Guy is total trash. Complete scumbag.

t-wizzle

I think he should get 2 years jail and then let back in nfl

He easily could of killed her

He is a real tough guy sucker punching girl..guys in jail would kill him

Rice might be most hated athlete in world right now, blacks even running away from him

True even NFL players around the league have turned their backs on him. You don't see that too often.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    True even NFL players around the league have turned their backs on him. You don't see that too often.
    Yeah, I've been reading some of their tweets. I think it would be best if Ray Rice just completely disappears.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Ray Rice may just join ISIS and be in charge of chopping women's, gays and all non muslim heads off. I'm sure rice is an obama voter which brings the story full circle considering how INTOLERANT the left wing radicals are. ISIS and Obama Lovers are basically the same. If people don't adhere to their BS radical agendas then said people will be decapitated or silenced.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9095

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Ray Rice may just join ISIS and be in charge of chopping women's, gays and all non muslim heads off. I'm sure rice is an obama voter which brings the story full circle considering how INTOLERANT the left wing radicals are. ISIS and Obama Lovers are basically the same. If people don't adhere to their BS radical agendas then said people will be decapitated or silenced.
    Well looks like we have a new front runner for most ridiculous post in this thread.
    Points Awarded:

jbart28 gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    lmao over here that hours later you are still pissed off go have a pepsi and smile ...nobody over here even thinking about you opie or the ray rice issue was so this morning
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 09-08-14 at 06:24 PM.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Well looks like we have a new front runner for most ridiculous post in this thread.

Thread has jumped the shark lol.

CarterTown
    CarterTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    this thread is pure comedy
    100% agreed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wasn't even following this story at all. I don't really follow any domestic incident with athletes. You mean to tell me... Ray Rice punched his girlfriend out.... it was caught on camera. The NFL punished him. The law punished him. He gets MARRIED to the woman he punched. She drops charges. Ray trying to be a better man. She loves him and stays with him. I'm sure ALCOHOL was involved. Then Ray serves his first game of a 2 game suspension. TMZ released FULL VIDEO footage of Ray punching her out. It goes PUBLIC... then Ray wakes up to NO JOB and indefinite suspension in the NFL?

Is this world fukking dumb? The NFL looks like a JOKE. The Baltimore Ravens organization looks like a JOKE for RELEASING HIM... kissing the NFL's A$$.

The REASON WHY I'm upset... THE ONLY REASON... as an organization... you already set his punishment with the evidence at hand. Then you changed your decision because more surfaced??? You can't fukking do that. You set his punishment. You agreed. He agreed. I hope Ray Rice makes millions on a major lawsuit because of this. So he can sit at home and watch other players bust their asses trying to earn that money... while he gets one lump sum. What was his contract??? 100 million? What the hell is his salary? Guaranteed he gets at least 30 million for damages because of this. Hope he gets 50 million.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

crazy thread

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I wasn't even following this story at all. I don't really follow any domestic incident with athletes. You mean to tell me... Ray Rice punched his girlfriend out.... it was caught on camera. The NFL punished him. The law punished him. He gets MARRIED to the woman he punched. She drops charges. Ray trying to be a better man. She loves him and stays with him. I'm sure ALCOHOL was involved. Then Ray serves his first game of a 2 game suspension. TMZ released FULL VIDEO footage of Ray punching her out. It goes PUBLIC... then Ray wakes up to NO JOB and indefinite suspension in the NFL?

Is this world fukking dumb? The NFL looks like a JOKE. The Baltimore Ravens organization looks like a JOKE for RELEASING HIM... kissing the NFL's A$$.

The REASON WHY I'm upset... THE ONLY REASON... as an organization... you already set his punishment with the evidence at hand. Then you changed your decision because more surfaced??? You can't fukking do that. You set his punishment. You agreed. He agreed. I hope Ray Rice makes millions on a major lawsuit because of this. So he can sit at home and watch other players bust their asses trying to earn that money... while he gets one lump sum. What was his contract??? 100 million? What the hell is his salary? Guaranteed he gets at least 30 million for damages because of this. Hope he gets 50 million.
    Vegas radio today was saying that TMZ's founder, Harvey Levin said that the biggest bomb is coming today. I can't remember how it was phrased, but I'm pretty sure he was inferring that the NFL had access to the entire video this whole time. Should be an interesting day.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Okay, so here's part of it.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/09/tmz...ay-rice-video/

Sketchy, but may be just a piece of what's coming.

jjgold

Roger Godell might have to resign

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The NFL deserves every ounce of the bad PR and outrage that's being directed its way.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

now people are calling for the Panthers to release Greg Hardy.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Brother...he ain't getting shit.

What he should be doing is thanking his lucky stars his cowardly ass didn't kill that girl. That was as violent of a knockout as there is. She easily could've died when she hit that rail.

No one has denied Ray the right to work and earn a living. But playing in the NFL is a privilege. With those actions coming out on tape, he's lost that privilege. 100% rightly so.

He's an animal who clearly needs to be locked in a cage. Civilized people don't act that way.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Opie lets face it... they are all animals. 75% of the NFL would be dead or in prison if it wasnt for football.

Basically its modern day gladiators.

shari91

The majority of women of either race stay with men who abuse them = fact

The reason say Floyd Mayweather can beat his baby mama's and her dad's

You touch my daddy and I'll kill you

full on murder yet she is stuntin for Floyd, even with MJ's bags like a dumbass

any MAN who thinks he was in the right after this vid... there's something wrong you mentally

shari91

you DO NOT hit a woman like this

First ... 3456789 ... Last