big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I was the high school bookie!

Used to set lines on the high school games and take everyones lunch money!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Every HS team would like to have a bald, short fat middle aged man in their team. I wonder why more people don't pull it over. Is it so hard to do?

Paver low blow

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

word

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

they were only good in high school

their careers are over now

real athletes are still in their primes in their mid late 20s and don't talk about past times

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would think most of the guys here played high school sports at a high level. That's how I got into gambling on sports. Played football from 4 th grade to 11th. Got hurt never got as big as the other guys no steroids for me just about everyone used them. I think every Texas born boy plays football here. Only one from my team that played pro was Quincy Morgan.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

all league tennis in HS.....starting singles player on the fresno ST tennis team 2006-2009

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curling was my sport. My team when I was in grade 12 won the OFSAA (Ontario high school) championships -- Population of 12 million.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't remember which of our crazy posters did it-----but someone here claimed they were supposed to be the savior for the University of Kentucky football program.

That came up at our fantasy football draft.

I could be wrong, but I think it was TTWarrior that said it ---and someone posted about it during our draft. It was hysterical.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

In comparison to my current 28 year old self, I was a fukkin' Olympian in HS. Could fukk for days. Could actually run the mile without being chased. Played football, played pickup ball, and once again - fukked for days.

I miss it.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL at jgold saying he was going to put a stop to posters claiming they were great in high school All the guy knows how to do is sell furniture.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    In comparison to my current 28 year old self, I was a fukkin' Olympian in HS. Could fukk for days. Could actually run the mile without being chased. Played football, played pickup ball, and once again - fukked for days.

I miss it.
    you should be able to do all that when you're 28 unless your one of those guys that says "those days are over." Definitely don't have the stamina I once did in HS but I'm much stronger and more athletic. If you play sports consistently and are naturally fit you will never lose it.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

yeah I was hs stud though, look at that lock down revis coverage

http://babylonhits.stackvarsity.com/...AA7D39A2AEE768

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you should be able to do all that when you're 28 unless your one of those guys that says "those days are over." Definitely don't have the stamina I once did in HS but I'm much stronger and more athletic. If you play sports consistently and are naturally fit you will never lose it.
    Im 25 now and go to the gym almost daily and keep up with healthy nutrition but my prime years are definitely over....Just things like recovering from a basketball day, drinking, no sleep, etc

Still athletic and can compete and in much better shape than your average American but your stamina in life overall definitely declines after like 22-23 (Atleast for me)

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Nah, I am not naturally fit. Typical mid-western asshat.

Genes aren't great. Only exercise I get is in the bedroom, on the golf course, or playing ball in the driveway.

Law School made me a fat fukk, because I never got out - turned into a pale whale.

Lost most of it, but it still looms.

Those days are truly over.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All were 1st or second team all state in various sports

It stops tonight
    I never post, but just saw this old post and thought that it was funnier than shit. So true.

Tons of scratch golfers on the boards as well.

First 12