johnnystitches
    johnnystitches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Problem with bovada...as usual when you win this happens...

Edit by SBR Admin: It is not unusual to have to wait up to 48 hours to complete a KYC process, particularly when there's the situation of an account that appears on paper to have more than one person managing it. The complaint you submitted has been received.

We opened the account in my wife's name because that's whose name is on our bank account. I (her husband) called in after we won over $6,000 and they froze the account because my name was not on there as an authorized user. NO WHERE on the account opening page does it ask for additional users. They asked for her ID and we sent it to them and now they are saying it will take 24-48 hours to be reviewed and added.

This all happened after we requested a payout yesterday for $4,000 and it's been a hassle. What takes so long for these approvals? They have our account frozen for NO REASON and are just telling us we have to wait. This is RIDICULOUS. Why can't they take care of this immediately? They take 24-48 hours for payouts in hopes that you'll lose the money back and its a terrible practice. If there are no rollover requirements then what is there to review?

Seriously why would it take so long once they receive the copy of her license, etc? It's just completely ridiculous. I feel like it takes them so long to process a payout because they want you to lose the money back so you go under the payout request amount, so then they cancel it and you lose everything.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-03-14 at 06:21 PM. Reason: added reply

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Stalling tactics

They want you to lose the money in the meantime

No other reason

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Whenever asking for a withdrawal, it usually takes 24-48 hours until the money is taken out of the account.

You're fine.

Don't sweat it.

johnnystitches

But now they have the account frozen......seriously, why does it take 24-48 hours? the money should be taken out immediately. What is there to review?

As far as me being added....this is another stall tactic....they NEVER said anything about adding someone to speak on the account....but then when I call some non english speaking woman freezes the account without saying anything or asking me anything....

After sending in her license, another 24-48 hours to process? "It's in the que" they tell me...seriously, when they get it what else is there to "review?" Why can't they just reopen the account? Do they have millions of people sending in documentation that it can't be done immediately?

If we lost and had to make another deposit you bet your bottom dollar the money would be in there IMMEDIATELY. Now that we won, there are all these issues.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

why wouldn't you have a joint account? Your wife controls the money

The Giant

I'm a little confused, if the account is frozen, how can you go about losing your money back?

johnnystitches

Why does it matter why we don't have a joint account? That has no bearing on the issue.

johnnystitches

Im saying they put the 24-48 hour hold on the withdraw so you can lose the money back...thats what i meant...

The Giant

Dude, this is what they do with ALL withdrawals.

It'll get processed when it gets processed. You're no more special than anyone else.

If you're worried about losing all your money in the next 48 hours due to lack of self-control, gambling my not be for you. Might I consider a new hobby? I hear cross-stitching has its perks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

nothing to be stressing about here buddy. your lucky they didn't close the account and keep the money. big mistake to have it under your wifes name and then admit to them that you were the one doing the betting.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Johnny it seems your making your only situation complicated

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

even if all this is true, which is doubtful, if it is, looks like you will be paid eventually.

johnnystitches

WOW, even if all this true....what would be false about it? You think I'm making this up?

I didn't post here to have people assuming what may have happened or not....

We bet together....she likes to bet soccer and wnba......I make football and baseball picks...i never said it was me doing the betting...we both enjoy playing.

Whatever, it was resolved today....i won't post anymore....yet another person SBR has alienated. Thanks for the false assumptions.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by johnnystitches View Post
    WOW, even if all this true....what would be false about it? You think I'm making this up?

We bet together....she likes to bet soccer and wnba......I make football and baseball picks...i never said it was me doing the betting...we both enjoy playing.

Whatever, it was resolved today....i won't post anymore....yet another person SBR has alienated. Thanks for the false assumptions.
    So it WAS much ado about nothing, just like Giant said.

It sounds like somebody as thin-skinned as yourself wouldn't have lasted too long here anyway.

Best of luck. Glad you got paid.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

LOL, what are we going to do without your wife's WNBA picks

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

The real question here johnny boy, is why aren't you an sbr pro? You come on here like a little bitch and complain about not getting paid, which of course you did. Good people here, namely sbr pros gave you honest advice and told you not to sweat it. And instead of say'in "hey thanks guys" you get your panties all up in a bunch and say we "alienated" you. Do use all a favor and change you name to "johnnybitches" Sounds like your wife has more balls than you do.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

We actually published an article about the KYC process this week. Taking the steps listed may have avoided the up to 48 hour wait time, but it's really not unusual, even if there wasn't the situation of the account in the wifes name and someone else answering for the account.

From what you shared, there is nothing to worry about.

unusialsusp5

you have to question winning 6000.00 on the WNBA, some kind of soccer, pre-season football, and tough to predict baseball makes the two of you extremely versatile betting geniuses. i'd recommend moving to VEGAS with the 6k or more than likely the 600 you won.

unusialsusp5

some of us here would like to see your august spreadsheet to see how it was done. remarkable feat considering the different types of events you managed to win at. your betting unit must have been at least 500.00 a game, unless you parlayed, which makes even more remarkable. we all sympathize about your payout dilemna, since we all go through it from time to time. but how about posting plays so we can follow.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Lil biatch