greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Do we still pound USC against Fresno this week?

I don't see why not. Should be an easy 30 point win here, no contest.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I know football is upon us but damn the big dawgs barking loud in mlb.

greenhippo

Lots of big favorites losing this past week. Most of us missing out paying attention to football, when it's in full swing I'll try and turn my attention back to baseball. September always a good month, the cream rises.

greenhippo

Lots of big favorites losing this past week. Most of us missing out paying attention to football, when it's in full swing I'll try and turn my attention back to baseball. September always a good month, the cream rises.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Can't see this one being any closer than their bowl game was

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

If only we had a crystal ball

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Hipper, we need an experts opinion. Where is demo?

Cdub888
    Cdub888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

no fresno st covers

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

^^^^doubt it

hongkong407
    hongkong407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1267

If you pound us I pound fresno

hongkong407
    hongkong407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1267

If you pound usc I pound fresno

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Hipper, we need an experts opinion. Where is demo?
    If I had to guess; folding the towels and filling the gatorade bottles.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    If I had to guess; folding the towels and filling the gatorade bottles.

Filling your sister

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hippo go smoke some more weed

Move out of my way

The real capers handle USC game

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

live close by everything blowing up in Sarks face Fresno state may even win this game

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

hadn't noticed this game (haven't done that much work on NCAAF this year).

looking at last season's log, USC covered this number against only 2 FBS teams (cal, BC) last year in the regular season. i see they covered this number vs. FRESNO in bowl last year

anyway, fresno should be able to score. don't remember washington as high scoring with sarkasian. and don't think of USC as too high powered recently.

i like the points here alot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It all depends on what Sark wants to do on Saturday. Fresno State is s**t this season. They were s**t last season, as USC proved. If Sark wants to run up the score, USC is an easy cover. If he wants to see what he has as far as backups are concerned, then Fresno may get a back-door cover. Pass.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 08-28-14 at 02:45 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    hadn't noticed this game (haven't done that much work on NCAAF this year).

looking at last season's log, USC covered this number against only 2 FBS teams (cal, BC) last year in the regular season. i see they covered this number vs. FRESNO in bowl last year

anyway, fresno should be able to score. don't remember washington as high scoring with sarkasian. and don't think of USC as too high powered recently.

i like the points here alot.
    Only two FBS Teams? First of all, can you name a FCS team that they played? Secondly, you had better check your log, because USC covered against B.C and Cal, and Arizona Utah, Oregon State and Stanford. Where do you guys dream this s**t up? Can't ANYONE in here post some legitimate figures. We know that most of you guys do not even wager in here, or wager very little, and want to pretend to be Joe Macho Know-it-all, but atleast get your facts straight. There is so much Bull S**t in this place that you have to wear boots when you are in here.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Only two FBS Teams? First of all, can you name a FCS team that they played? Secondly, you had better check your log, because USC covered against B.C and Cal, and Arizonak Utah, Oregon State and Stanford. Where do you guys dream this s**t up? Can't ANYONE in here post some legitimate figures. We know that most of you guys do not even wager in here, and want to pretend to be Joe Macho Know-it-all, but atleast get your facts straight.
    they didn't cover "this number"..... it says it clearly in my text.............. sorry your reading level is grade 2.....

TwoWays

BigQ on edge again. It is a daily occurrence.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

BigQ on edge again. It is a daily occurrence.
    They didnt allow him in the USC shower room today

greenhippo

USC it is, good call guys.

Vegas39

USC just lost another RB Anthony Brown quit team

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

they didn't cover "this number"..... it says it clearly in my text.............. sorry your reading level is grade 2.....
    You just do not know when to stay down after a butt kicking, do you. Well, try to Bull S**t you way out of this one. If what you mean by "this number", USC was never favored by "that number". Show me where USC was a 21 point favorite against ANYONE last season. You can't because they never were a 21 point favorite. Perhaps you want another chance to clarify what you mean. Go ahead. Give it another shot.

TwoWays

Hawaii comes to mind. USC did not cover

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    USC just lost another RB Anthony Brown quit team
    He was #6 on the Depth Chart. He demanded to go to RB instead of DB, where we was listed as the backup for (are you ready for this) Josh Shaw. He was always a health risk, constantly getting injured. Go figure. No big loss to USC.

Vegas39

He was #6 on the Depth Chart. He demanded to go to RB instead of DB, where we was listed as the backup for (are you ready for this) Josh Shaw. He was always a health risk, constantly getting injured. Go figure. No big loss to USC.
    the reason why will be all the talk now

http://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/564697

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Hawaii comes to mind. USC did not cover
    Correct, and USC was NOT a 21 point favorite. Remember, the genius said that he was talking about a specific number. He said "this number" and right now, the number he is referring to is 21. USC was a 24 point favorite against Hawaii.

TwoWays

BigQ u good peoples. Relax once in awhile. I don't want u to stroke out over ur keyboard.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    the reason why will be all the talk now

http://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/564697
    And by Sunday, with most of the good college games over, we will be talking about Oregon hosting Michigan State, Stanford hosting USC, Texas hosting BYU, Notre Dame hosting Michigan, and others, including a fairly decent Friday Night Schedule.

Vegas39

And by Sunday, with most of the good college games over, we will be talking about Oregon hosting Michigan State, Stanford hosting USC, Texas hosting BYU, Notre Dame hosting Michigan, and others, including a fairly decent Friday Night Schedule.
    I agree but you know it will be mentioned during USC game

gojetsgomoxies

You just do not know when to stay down after a butt kicking, do you. Well, try to Bull S**t you way out of this one. If what you mean by "this number", USC was never favored by "that number". Show me where USC was a 21 point favorite against ANYONE last season. You can't because they never were a 21 point favorite. Perhaps you want another chance to clarify what you mean. Go ahead. Give it another shot.
    LOL............. i thought you were taking your meds. but it looks like your homo-erotic side is showing itself again. seriously, take your meds or go to the bath house tonight to reduce this tension.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

BigQ u good peoples. Relax once in awhile. I don't want u to stroke out over ur keyboard.
    Thanks for your concern. Actually this is very good practice for me. I am retired, but I do occasionally do some work as a "consultant". My job is to get the truth out of very bad people so the agency who hired me can send those people away for a very long time. Catching people in here (people who I cannot see) in lies or trying to twist words around to cover for a mistake they made just sharpens my skills. When I make mistakes, I try to learn by them. I do not have a lot of respect for today's Macho Men. Those 18-35 year old males who think they know everything there is to know about anything. There seems to be a flood of them in here when the season begins. By time the bowls roll around, they are nowhere to be found, unless they are posting under a different screen name. Again I think you for your concern. It is nice to know that someone in here is decent enough to express concerns about others.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

LOL............. i thought you were taking your meds. but it looks like your homo-erotic side is showing itself again. seriously, take your meds or go to the bath house tonight to reduce this tension.
    Let me give you a little hint. I nailed your ass in a mistake. USC was NEVER a 21 point favorite last season. You tried to cover your mistake up by saying that you were specifically talking about "that" number. Now you will not tell us what you meant. It is my job to catch idiots like yourself who love to do this. Now if you made a mistake, or stated something that was misunderstood, just clarify it, because you will NEVER get past me. I have forgotten more about human behavior that you have ever known. You guys are so easy to figure out. It is really rather pathetic, to be honest. Like I said, this is good practice for me because I cannot see you face to face. I have to catch you by what you type, and nothing else. It is a challenge.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Let me give you a little hint. I nailed your ass in a mistake. USC was NEVER a 21 point favorite last season. You tried to cover your mistake up by saying that you were specifically talking about "that" number. Now you will not tell us what you meant. It is my job to catch idiots like yourself who love to do this. Now if you made a mistake, or stated something that was misunderstood, just clarify it, because you will NEVER get past me. I have forgotten more about human behavior that you have ever known. You guys are so easy to figure out. It is really rather pathetic, to be honest. Like I said, this is good practice for me because I cannot see you face to face. I have to catch you by what you type, and nothing else. It is a challenge.

12 Last