• Evidence of sexual gratification gone wrong

5 8.77%
  • Foul play

1 1.75%
    lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss
    lagoonlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

Very sad. Guy was a brilliant actor. I'm stunned if it were drugs. Surprised nobody mentioned the movie PATCH ADAMS. That was one of his best. And ironically about someone who was suicidal and searching for some meaning in life. Wonder if that was why he took the part.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Made others laugh until they cried whilst battling demons from within. RIP
    nothing new there or original. that would be a reference to groucho marx.

and fukk RIP. while I will not call him a coward for taking his own life, it does make him one selfish summabitch.

life ain't easy for any of us. we all make poor decisions and live with the destruction they create or selfishly cash out early. tellin' me this fukk had a losing hand? bullshat.

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

and fukk RIP. while I will not call him a coward for taking his own life, it does make him one selfish summabitch.

life ain't easy for any of us. we all make poor decisions and live with the destruction they create or selfishly cash out early. tellin' me this fukk had a losing hand? bullshat.
    why does it make him selfish ? you don't know what he went through. depression combined with drug abuse can wreck havoc on the most formidable people. stop acting like a more eloquent JJ wannabe.

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss

Quote Originally Posted by lagoonlife View Post
    why does it make him selfish ? you don't know what he went through. depression combined with drug abuse can wreck havoc on the most formidable people. stop acting like a more eloquent JJ wannabe.
    the fact that he was so admired and popular and still took this route shows you how much in despair he was. he wasn't some ordinary John Doe who had nothing going for him.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

You ever battled with mental illness?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

What do you suspect happened with Robin Williams?

Before all the details are investigated what do you suspect happened?

Maybe it's a coincidence but I have known more than a few people who did a lot of cocaine that committed suicide

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Remember Vladimir Ivanov in Moscow on the Hudson? I can't believe that poor bastard hung himself just like that. Feel sorry for his eternal soul.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I think Robin Williams and think one strange dude... his role in adventures of baron munchausen one of the most strange... one of kind that's for sure

Last edited by shari91; 08-12-14 at 07:33 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Overdosed.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

He wad a known cokehead

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

A voice in his head he'd been trying to control for a very long time finally won

TheCentaur

The reason I voted for #2 isn't as much about Robin Williams as the authorities keep saying "apparent suicide". I know they word it like this usually but it's my gut feeling

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

fool with hard drugs (even booze for 2+ weeks straight) then you can really deplete yourself.......nothing of course is like akathisia where you can have "feelings of doom" where hell opens up and starts to suck you in. quite amazing actually and about 10x worse than any depression one could get. literally almost nothing else to do but die at that point

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenbeaver View Post
    Didn't he see his own movie 'What Dreams May Come'?
    I saw it, and I'll tell you what:

I usually don't ever laugh, cry, or get scared at movies that often, so if I movie can do any of those things, thumbs up from me.

That movie is the only one that made me cry like a fukkng baby, I don't know why. Williams did his job there.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    fool with hard drugs (even booze for 2+ weeks straight) then you can really deplete yourself.......nothing of course is like akathisia where you can have "feelings of doom" where hell opens up and starts to suck you in. quite amazing actually and about 10x worse than any depression one could get. literally almost nothing else to do but die at that point
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Overdosed.
    Overdosed, came back from the dead and strangled himself right? Jesus man give it up.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273635

R.i.p.
    R.i.p.
    R.i.p.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

<cite class="byline col" data-reactid=".27f7jdep6o.0.0.0.$article-inner-container.$inset-container.$grid-template.0.$col-left.$content.$grid-content.0.0.$attribution-component.0.0.0.$byline"><time class="date" data-reactid=".27f7jdep6o.0.0.0.$article-inner-container.$inset-container.$grid-template.0.$col-left.$content.$grid-content.0.0.$attribution-component.0.0.0.$byline.2"></time></cite>
    By Jeff Sneider
    The Oscar-winning actors’ upcoming projects include a sequel to Williams’ 1993 hit Mrs. Doubtfire in development by 20th Century Fox and indie comedy A Film By Alan Stuart Eisner.
    Beloved actor Robin Williams died Monday morning at age 63, leaving behind four completed films that are slated to hit theaters within the next 12 months.
    Always game to entertain children, Williams reprised his role as Teddy Roosevelt in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, which he already wrapped shooting and Fox is set to release on Dec. 19, allowing audiences to enjoy his comic gifts over the holidays.

Williams also stars in the holiday comedy Merry Friggin’ Christmas, which Phase 4 Films plans to release in the U.S. on Nov. 7. Universal Pictures International is distributing overseas. The film co-stars Wendi McLendon-Covey, Lauren Graham, Joel McHale, Candice Bergen, Jeffrey Tambor, Oliver Platt, Clark Duke, Tim Heidecker and Pierce Gagnon.
    Joe and Anthony Russo, who directed Captain America: The Winter Soldier, produced Christmas, which was written by Phil Johnston, who worked as an assistant to writer-director Patrick Stettner on Williams’ 2006 movie The Night Listener.

Williams recently starred opposite Bob Odenkirk in Dito Montiel’s drama Boulevard, which debuted earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival.
    The Aladdin star also provided the voice of Dennis the Dog in Absolutely Anything, which features Simon Pegg and Kate Beckinsale in live-action roles, and is slated for release next year.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

why why why....RIP SIR

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Always thought that was ironic. Never laughed at his stuff, but thought he was great in dramatic roles. Go figure.
    Mrs. Doubtfire was a damn funny movie

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Chalk this up to mental illness.

We need to do a better job of RAISING AWARENESS.

Are you AWARE?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Chalk this up to mental illness.
    NO!

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Insomnia
    One Hour Photo
    Good Will Hunting
    Awakenings
    Dead Poets Society
    Good Morning Vietnam
    Jack is a good movie actually. Diane Lane is f'ing hot

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Really stinks

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

i found his comedy act annoying for some reason, but really liked his serious roles. i feel bad for his kids and those who depended on him.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

RIP Robin Williams

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

RIP Mr. Williams

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Williams and Carlin hands down the best comics in the last 50. RIP

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

I remember when robin williams came to my small home town in canada to tape the movie RV, ( not his best work). During breaks from shooting he would come to the playgrounds in town and talk to all the kids in his genie voice from Aladin. Would go on for hours entertaining. Then to top it all off some of my friends served his table at restaurants and he would leave huge tips for them. Seemed like a great guy and hilarious.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    I remember when robin williams came to my small home town in canada to tape the movie RV, ( not his best work). During breaks from shooting he would come to the playgrounds in town and talk to all the kids in his genie voice from Aladin. Would go on for hours entertaining. Then to top it all off some of my friends served his table at restaurants and he would leave huge tips for them. Seemed like a great guy and hilarious.
    Glad to hear a story like this. Seemed like a genuine guy.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

what kinda of sick fuk makes a poll about this?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I gotta say, I never really enjoyed his stand up comedy to be honest.. Too much profanity as it gave me a headache after a while, and his acts always seemed a bit forced and strained to me..

His movies were a different story though and I remember even watching Mork and Mindy as a punk kid growing up. He was a real talent but a mess in his own head in real life... That comes hand in hand in alot of cases.. Sad...

Robert Downey Jr comes to mind.. Phillip Semour.... Even Charlie Sheen... Some make it some don't..

Elvis and Michael Jackson shouldn't be left out either....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-14 at 11:19 PM.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

R.I.P. Terrible news, he was a comic genious who will definitely be missed.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

for some people just high is not enough ,you got to go into another window . you want a rush that you cant get . hold me tight so I cant go find myself. rip sir.

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    Really sad LOVED hook and one hour photo supposedly he was working on a Mrs doubtfire 2 which is sad
    Naw was never working on it, he never even read a script yet. I read today that he has three more movies that are going to still be released later this year. There is the night at the museum movie, and a Christmas themed movie, and I believe some Animated one.

First 12345 Last