Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I guess a simple coincidence every car missed him but Stewart who wrecked him in the first place

Could be because every other car HE AVOIDED...and Stewarts car he wanted to hulk slam so he got a tad too close?
    Could that be?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

People get convicted of conspiracy with no evidence when they WANT to find them guilty...The process here went just as his LEGAL TEAM wanted it too...

This couldn't be more on point LOL

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/3vk26x...----uncensored
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave PaperTrail07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

A pedestrian is ALWAYS at fault walking on a freeway unless they are walking to the nearest exit after their car was disabled. That's a federal law. If you hit a pedestrian by accident or on purpose, the pedestrian will be at fault, even if the car jumped over the road. It can be reasonably proven that the driver lost control or had mechanical problems, etc., it cannot be proven that the pedestrian had the right of way on a freaking freeway.

Answer this question - if Ward was not on the track, could Stewart have hit him? If Ward stayed in his car, could Stewart have hit him? Who's action put Ward in danger? Stop disregarding Ward's careless deadly act. Stewart is completely innocent as far as the law is concerned. No DA would take that case, that's why he was exonerated.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Its ok so a pedestrian standing on the fast lane is at fault EVEN IF a guy shoots over 3 lanes at 100 and aims right for him....HMMMM again if they are on the road....guess its a free pass to hit them....You just act like he is completely innocent based on the fact the kid was standing on a racetrack.....you REFUSE to use your BRAIN from an honest judgment and just look at it on paper.....we get it the kid was standing on a racetrack....my god......

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Could be because every other car HE AVOIDED...and Stewarts car he wanted to hulk slam so he got a tad too close?
    Could that be?
    If you watch and listen to video you hear Stewart hit gas and thats when his car got sideways and hit him., No was bad idea to get out of car but Stewart was trying to scare the kid and car lost control. So IMO Stewart does have some of blame

PaperTrail07

Legally in the US YES....talking in REALITY mac......but if a guy floors it and goes over 3 lanes and kills the guy....we all know who REALLY is to blame....im not talking on paper here...OBV they don't have the right away LOL.....so again....someone being on the highway gives you the license to kill you said it...so next time you see someone just run them the penetrate over..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A pedestrian is ALWAYS at fault walking on a freeway unless they are walking to the nearest exit after their car was disabled. That's a federal law. If you hit a pedestrian by accident or on purpose, the pedestrian will be at fault, even if the car jumped over the road. It can be reasonably proven that the driver lost control or had mechanical problems, etc., it cannot be proven that the pedestrian had the right of way on a freaking freeway.

Answer this question - if Ward was not on the track, could Stewart have hit him? If Ward stayed in his car, could Stewart have hit him? Who's action put Ward in danger? Stop disregarding Ward's careless deadly act. Stewart is completely innocent as far as the law is concerned. No DA would take that case, that's why he was exonerated.

Ted Sheckler

If you watch and listen to video you hear Stewart hit gas and thats when his car got sideways and hit him., No was bad idea to get out of car but Stewart was trying to scare the kid and car lost control. So IMO Stewart does have some of blame

Man and I thought in those types of cars on dirt tracks that you need to hit the gas to turn...so it could be that he was attempting to avoid because he saw some dumbass getting dangerously close to his vehicle?

PaperTrail07

Like saying someone standing in a gun range killed themselves.....when in reality a guy lined the sight to his forehead and pulled the trigger

Vegas39

Man and I thought in those types of cars on dirt tracks that you need to hit the gas to turn...so it could be that he was attempting to avoid because he saw some dumbass getting dangerously close to his vehicle?
    Or was he trying to scare him and got closer than intended

Mac4Lyfe

Why are you assuming that Tony Stewart floored on the accelerator? There is no proof that he sped up. People heard the sounds of an engine revving and assume it was Stewart's car. It could have been the car in front of him that almost hit Ward too. If you look at the video, it was Ward making impact with the car that caused the car to fish tail, not Stewart turning the car. Stewart was driving in his normal lane and it wasn't until Ward hit the wing that the car moved.

The most dramatic of all was the guy filming the incident screaming out... "Oh he hit him", basically accusing Stewart of deliberately hitting the kid. The kid never tried to move out of the way. He kept going towards the car as if he was on a death march. Rewatch the videos.

Legally in the US YES....talking in REALITY mac......but if a guy floors it and goes over 3 lanes and kills the guy....we all know who REALLY is to blame....im not talking on paper here...OBV they don't have the right away LOL.....so again....someone being on the highway gives you the license to kill you said it...so next time you see someone just run them the penetrate over..

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

mak4lyfe & ted. lets do a thought experiment ( if you're capable ). lets say somehow you were kevin ward in this situation. would you say to yourself "well i deserved that" as your soul ( if you have one ) left your body? would your family think that the incident was an accident blamed completely on you?

Mac4Lyfe

Watch the video again. The car got sideways when Ward hit the car. Ward basically walked right into the car, no swerving involved at all. Look at the car, turn off the sound, how can you say Stewart sped up? How do you know the sound that you heard was Stewart's car? I think it was the car in front of him.

Vegas39

Watch the video again. The car got sideways when Ward hit the car. Ward basically walked right into the car, no swerving involved at all. Look at the car, turn off the sound, how can you say Stewart sped up? How do you know the sound that you heard was Stewart's car? I think it was the car in front of him.
    Yes just funny right after acceleration we see Stewarts car go sideways. If you choose to defend a murderer thats your choice

Ted Sheckler

Or was he trying to scare him and got closer than intended

Yikes, that very well could be it too!

But then that brings us back to the first thing, what in the world was that silly kid doing running out on the racetrack while other cars were still moving? Man, that kid WAS crazy! Not shocking he died...Shit man, almost like he had a death wish.

But really, I thought about him hitting the gas too when I first saw it...Then it was debunked on the news by a guy that races and he said, those cars need the gas to be hit to turn at all. If you turn the wheel while not hitting the gas ,the car won't turn and if you turn the wheel sharply without hitting the gas, the car will just spin.

But stewart being the hot head that he is, I for sure think he had zero problem attempting to scare the kid, and that could of been what he was doing as well.

But that kid was most certainly a dumbass, hard to feel sorry for him, considering the way he went about himself after the wreck. NOTHING good could of came out of whatever he was attempting to do.

Mac4Lyfe

I can't begin to tell you how many people are dead for making quick, bad decisions. No one deserves to die that way but why put the blame on someone else. It was an accident no doubt. But he made the deadly mistake of getting out of his car and going out on the racetrack. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    mak4lyfe & ted. lets do a thought experiment ( if you're capable ). lets say somehow you were kevin ward in this situation. would you say to yourself "well i deserved that" as your soul ( if you have one ) left your body? would your family think that the incident was an accident blamed completely on you?

Ted Sheckler

Ok, I get spun out by Stewart. I get angry. I approach him after the race when he is out of his automobile. I'm smart enough to know that if his automobile is just sitting still and I'm outside of it, I can't harm him or his car. So I wait til after the race.

Now to go one step further (and more likely since I'm not a racecar driver) and I decide to try and cross 10 rows of traffic while cars are going 50 mph and I get hit. I'm assuming my parents would think "man I should of raised my kid to not be such a dumbass then he'd know better than to play in traffic."

Ok matt, your turn. Who's fault is it when they are running on a track or in traffic and the other cars are moving? Matt what would your brilliant parents say, if they found out that you were out running on the interstate and got clipped by a car? Would they be engraged more at you for being a dumbass for being in traffic or mad at the drive who hit you? Let's see how smart your family is.

And yes if I have a soul I'd say "I deserved that"...I fully believe that you're accountable for your actions. If I'm acting reckless and something happens to me, then it's fair to say I deserve it, since I brought the problems on myself.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 09-25-14 at 02:11 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

The car did not go sideways until Ward hit the fan. Ward walked right into Stewart's car. Look at the video again. You obviously won't look at it rationally, you've chosen to defend a dumbass.

Yes just funny right after acceleration we see Stewarts car go sideways. If you choose to defend a murderer thats your choice

ItsMeMrMattE

your both not answering the question. both sticking to the same ridiculous argument by comparing it to running around hallucinating on weed practically in the middle of a highway, and im sure yawns aren't contagious to you as well ( i know that went over your head ) im done wasting my keyboard. think what you wanna think and i'll do the same.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's pretty obvious that both guys are responsible...I would put a little more blame on Ward for getting out in the first place....But most people can agree that at the very least, Stewart tried to buzz or scare award and lost control....It will be hard to prove but common sense tells you this to most likely be what happened

As for the weed thing....Typical media and just more ammo for dumbasses to deflect from the real issue at hand....Where's the evidence that he was DEFINETLEY stoned during the race?? Because if all he did was simply have THC in his system, it's bullshit to release the info without first explaining that it doesn't mean he smoked before the race...Can't stand the agendas

PaperTrail07

Vegas Agree w ya its a left turn dirt is all geared to kick the back end right.....he knew what was up....

Mac4Lyfe

What question are you asking? What if I was Kevin Ward??? I can't get in the head of Ward anymore than Stewart. I have no idea what both guys were thinking. Stewart may have had a flashback of Grand Theft Auto and purposely wanted to hit Ward. I don't know. What I do know is that Ward walked out on the track while cars were driving at a high rate of speed and got ran over. Ward made no attempt to get out of the way. In fact, he kept walking into the path of the car. I don't think weed had anything to do with it.

your both not answering the question. both sticking to the same ridiculous argument by comparing it to running around hallucinating on weed practically in the middle of a highway, and im sure yawns aren't contagious to you as well ( i know that went over your head ) im done wasting my keyboard. think what you wanna think and i'll do the same.

Ted Sheckler

What does weed have anything to do with what I said? I haven't brought it up...I have zero problems with the drug.

It seems like you're "done wasting your keyboard" because you realize that it's not the smartest move getting out of your car to confront a guy in a moving car while there are also other cars moving.

You're welcome for the lesson.

Matt, get back to me when you're not hallucinating on weed and seeing me type imaginary things on your screen. Read what I wrote when you have a clear head, and you'll see I never mentioned weed once, until this post. I was simply stating that me crossing the interstate is a similar example to this guy getting out of his car on a racetrack with other vehicles still moving.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 09-25-14 at 02:29 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

How is Stewart responsible for an idiot running onto a race track? What facts can you prove from the video that Stewart tried to buzz or scare Ward? Where do you get that Stewart lost control? He was driving in the same lane as the car in front of him. He did not swerve or move towards Ward. The car moves AFTER Ward deliberately walks right into it. Have you guys seen the video? How can you defend Wards stupid actions?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It's pretty obvious that both guys are responsible...I would put a little more blame on Ward for getting out in the first place....But most people can agree that at the very least, Stewart tried to buzz or scare award and lost control....It will be hard to prove but common sense tells you this to most likely be what happened

As for the weed thing....Typical media and just more ammo for dumbasses to deflect from the real issue at hand....Where's the evidence that he was DEFINETLEY stoned during the race?? Because if all he did was simply have THC in his system, it's bullshit to release the info without first explaining that it doesn't mean he smoked before the race...Can't stand the agendas

Mac4Lyfe

That was some funny shit...

People get convicted of conspiracy with no evidence when they WANT to find them guilty...The process here went just as his LEGAL TEAM wanted it too...

This couldn't be more on point LOL

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/3vk26x...----uncensored

ItsMeMrMattE

i hate that i love arguing sometimes. ok, is the irony lost on yall that before this incident the person known for doing exactly what ward did was kevin stewart. by your own statements ward was an idiot, should not have been behind the wheel, and deserved death for these actions. do these traits not apply to kevin stewart as well? and yes ted i know you did not mention weed. thank you for that. there are still many differences between a highway and a racetrack. just off the top of my head one is filled with 100's of inexperienced drivers the other has a few professional drivers.

Mac4Lyfe

If the situation was reversed, I would be defending Ward and calling Stewart stupid for getting out of his car.

i hate that i love arguing sometimes. ok, is the irony lost on yall that before this incident the person known for doing exactly what ward did was kevin stewart. by your own statements ward was an idiot, should not have been behind the wheel, and deserved death for these actions. do these traits not apply to kevin stewart as well? and yes ted i know you did not mention weed. thank you for that. there are still many differences between a highway and a racetrack. just off the top of my head one is filled with 100's of inexperienced drivers the other has a few professional drivers.

Ted Sheckler

I never once said Ward was an idiot for being behind the wheel. I've clearly stated he was a dumbass the moment he got out of the car to confront a moving car. Where in the world are you coming up with all these things?

I clearly stated that me crossing a highway is more believable and in comparison to Ward crossing a racetrack. I feel like I know how cars move, I think I know a safe distance to be away from a car on a road going straight. Ward knows how these cars react on dirt tracks, I have zero clue.

Everyone knows there is a difference between a highway and a racetrack....But the one thing they have in common are moving vehicles...I'm smart enough to know not to play in traffic. Ward, clearly didn't realize that playing in traffic could be deadly...But of course, Stewart COULD of hit him on purpose and wanted to kill him.

But it all comes back to some dumbass thinking he's a tough guy and getting out of his car. I don't know how anyone can say that this kid wasn't a complete dumbass for getting out of his car. I've seen many times that Drivers go after other drivers in the pits, that's where a smart person would confront someone.

The kid was a fuking idiot...I was obviously joking when I said he got what he deserved...But he brought this all upon himself the moment he wanted to act tough. This whole thing could of EASILY been avoided, if he had just stayed in his car and confronted Stewart when they were both out of their cars.

Ted Sheckler

If the situation was reversed, I would be defending Ward and calling Stewart stupid for getting out of his car.

It's pretty simple whoever got out of their car on a racetrack, in the way that Ward did, would be considered an idiot...Who knows Tony could of slid into him on purpose and make us all think it was just a tragic accident...But the kid would still be considered an idiot because he got out of his car, if he had just stayed put, he'd be alive today.

First time I saw the video, I was watching with volume off. Soon as I saw the kid get out of the car and start pointing in anger, I could of turned off the video to never see the actual accident and I would of blamed the kid, no matter what tony stewart did (even if he stuck his middle finger out the window and plowed the kid over)

What was the kid thinking. Nothing good could come of it and nothing good did. Go figure....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyway you look at this a young man lost his life and this is a tragedy.

That being said i believe Tony Stewart is a good man but he used poor judgement that night.

Guilty of murder? Absolutely not.

Guilty of manslaughter? perhaps, but too much grey area to charge him.

Anybody who smoked weed knows that weed does NOT make you a bad driver unless you are "too high"
    as long as you wait about an hour after blazing you are str8 to drive.

That being said i would not want to be stoned driving a race car. I would rather have a couple cups of strong coffee.

ItsMeMrMattE

ted im coming up with these things from earlier post from people who hold the same mentality towards the situation as you, not necessarily your words but more so the side you're on when it comes to this argument. and mac4lyfe i gained some respect for you in that last answer. do you think the judicial system and media approach would be the same if the roles were reversed?

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Anyway you look at this a young man lost his life and this is a tragedy.

That being said i believe Tony Stewart is a good man but he used poor judgement that night.

Guilty of murder? Absolutely not.

Guilty of manslaughter? perhaps, but too much grey area to charge him.

Anybody who smoked weed knows that weed does NOT make you a bad driver unless you are "too high"
    as long as you wait about an hour after blazing you are str8 to drive.

That being said i would not want to be stoned driving a race car. I would rather have a couple cups of strong coffee.

I've been to that too high to drive stage...I couldn't imagine getting behind a wheel, walking was tough enough.
    I've also smoked and driven, absolutely zero problems. I feel worse driving in the morning after a night of drinking.
    Was it confirmed that he was "too high" or how would they even test that? Couldn't it of very well been that he smoked a week before or a few night before and there was just traces in his system? Didn't read the story, since it didn't really intrigue me, and I figured it was just more hoopla for them to throw around.

ItsMeMrMattE

double.

Mac4Lyfe

They haven't released actual toxicology results. We do not know how high his levels of THC was so far. They certainly can tell based on the concentration if he was toked while driving. However, we may not ever know.

Was it confirmed that he was "too high" or how would they even test that? Couldn't it of very well been that he smoked a week before or a few night before and there was just traces in his system? Didn't read the story, since it didn't really intrigue me, and I figured it was just more hoopla for them to throw around.

I think the media may be more livid if it was Stewart that died. They would probably turn him into a martyr because it sells. Since it was Ward, they pretty much moved on. I don't trust the judicial system because people can be bought with money and power. If the roles were reversed, Ward might very well be in jail.

ted im coming up with these things from earlier post from people who hold the same mentality towards the situation as you, not necessarily your words but more so the side you're on when it comes to this argument. and mac4lyfe i gained some respect for you in that last answer. do you think the judicial system and media approach would be the same if the roles were reversed?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

I think Stewart has a screw loose too. I wouldn't be surprised that he was on drugs. They really should have tested him as well. I've seen several drivers get out of their cars lately. Every time I see it I shake my head at the stupidity. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
    Stewart is one arrogant sob,he honestly thinks he is a god out their.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah the thing about smoking weed is there so many variations of being high.

sometimes its a fully functional good mood feeling where i could play a sport , drive a car , go to work do anything...

sometimes though i wouldnt want to be anywhere near a car, but the good thing about weed is unlike alcohol when you get really high you just dont want to drive and dont feel comfortable getting behind a wheel...

where as with alcohol sometimes when we drink we feel invincible

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

You said yourself that if Ward would have stayed in his car, he would not have been killed. You have proven the defenses case. Ward basically killed himself.

Does it matter if Stewart sped up, slowed down, swerved, etc.? Maybe Stewart thought Ward had a gun so he tried to speed up. Maybe he had a bat? He definitely had a helmet. That could be a weapon if thrown at a moving vehicle.
    Funny you say that, because Smoke thinks it's perfectly acceptable to throw a helmet at a moving vehicle.

In that case, as in this one, Stewart started the whole chain of events by causing the wreck in the first place.

Bottom line is the race track becomes a more dangerous place when Smoke is present.

First ... 91011121314 Last